It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Goldman Sachs Analyst: "Major War" Coming End Of 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
Wait a minute? I thought we were all doomed according to the Mayan calendar? now its WW3? ahhh shizat! what next?

wait...i thought the billboards say the end is may 21st of 2011??...so many end of the worlds, so little time...hopefully we'll only go through 1 end of the world

I think the next one is 5 days from now, but then it's going end another 6 or 7 times before we get to the end of next year.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertAntonWeishaupt

Sure, it can get better for the elites. They could own us all as slaves. Or another cabal of elites could take over, its hardly as if there is one monolithic group known as 'the elites,' now, is there?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
reply to post by RobertAntonWeishaupt

Sure, it can get better for the elites. They could own us all as slaves. Or another cabal of elites could take over, its hardly as if there is one monolithic group known as 'the elites,' now, is there?

We already are their slaves..
Half our hard earned dollars go in taxes..
What they leave us is barely enough to survive and get to work the next day for them..

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Yeah. Like we can trust anything that anyone from Goldmond Sacs says, plus he is clearly speculating outside the box. His "system suggest" there will be a war but he provides no evidence of any kind. Fear mongering if you ask me. Theres so much of it these days.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertAntonWeishaupt
reply to post by Topato

You need to ask yourself which is more useful to the powers that be: all out global warfare on the scale of WWII (but with more nukes) or the perpetual fear that we might be on the brink of war if the key puppets at the supposed reins of powers are not allowed to do "whatever it takes to keep us safe"?

Let us remember, things can not get any better for the true ruling elites than the current status quo.

I gotta say population elimination at this point...that wasnt one of your options but its the one they really need right now.I dont really think there is that much power in keeping people scared.

If the situation gets much worse in the middle east and that movement spreads much more there will be a world full of people thinking they are entitled....Now that scares TPTB................at this point its turning into population control IMO and nothing like a good bloody war to kick off that element of sinister. Follow it up with a few plagues..Game over and their world to build like they want it.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

We already are their slaves..
Half our hard earned dollars go in taxes..
What they leave us is barely enough to survive and get to work the next day for them..

Dreams of My Father by Barry Obama...... his father " I can tax the peoples money 100% so long as I give them something in return."
Yeah BinB I hear yeah, I not a huge Union Fan but TPTB just landed a wind-fall today in the Senate....everything pointing to the end....Call me a fear monger you guys,,,,I just have my eyes open "spotting troube comin from a long damn ways away" Danny Glover in "The Silverado" I think???
edit on 10-3-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: looks like I messed up on quoting BackinBlack oh well it happens

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
More signs of a financial war coming this year

Icahn Returns $1.76 Billion to Investors in Case of ‘Another Market Crisis’
Starting in April, outside investors in the funds will receive cash based on the value of investments as of March 31, according to the letter
Billionaire Carl Icahn will return all the money managed for outside investors in his hedge funds, ending a six-year experiment in which he sought to use their cash to gain influence over companies he targeted for change.

www.moneynews.com...

Bill Gross, who runs the world’s biggest bond fund at Pacific Investment Management Co., eliminated government-related debt from his flagship fund last month as the U.S. projected record budget deficits.
Pimco’s $237 billion Total Return Fund last held zero government-related debt in January 2009. Gross had cut the holdings to 12 percent of assets in January

www.bloomberg.com...

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

edit on 10-3-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
It's been known through history of when currency's fail there's a war that comes after. I been looking into Lindsey Williams at what he has to say. He said that the U.S dollar will collapse by the end of 2012. So it does make sense. Maybe this "Major War" will fulfill the depopulation of the planet agenda. Question is where in the Middle East is it gonna kick off? Israel or Iran?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Any information on why he is an EX-analyst?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Probably the same reason Bernie is

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Topato

You don't have to Einstien to understand this is Plausible.
To look into the Future, just look to the Past.
The US is grinding to a Economic Halt at a ever Increasing rate, when a Country goes Bankrupt, wars break out. Germany and Japan were going Bankrupt before they started to Kick Ass,

So you must ask yourself, is America going to be a Total Economic Basket Case in 18 Months? I was thinking 12 Months, so what's another 6 Months.

By a Co-Incidence this could occur around the Dec 21 2012 thingy.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Topato

Maybe there won't be any major war with all these natural disasters happening.....

People need to stop thinking that wars and economy are the only important things here.....

Today all over the news 'Tsunami' in a few days it will be back to the Olympics!!!

I agree people need to be taken off this Planet but i think most of us here don't deserve to die by some bomb, gun or sword!!

edit on 11-3-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: adding text

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by XelNaga
you know...we (as in the people in this country((america))/people of this planet) can help make sure we avoid a global war or a major war of some sort.

how? you might ask...

simple: REVOLUTION

or we can all sit here, let it happen, be drafted, and watch as mankind annihilates itself into slavery. theres no excuse for allowing this to happen.

p.s. anyone know how i can make my avatar picture smaller?? i know thats off topic
edit on 10-3-2011 by XelNaga because: (no reason given)

This american believes, there will be a revolution on american soil before long

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
These people must have a healthy supply of crack.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yes this goes well with what the globalists want: to reduce world pop. However, it is not for them to decide who lives or who dies.

They should kill themselves in order to reduce world pop.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Can't help wondering why this Gentleman, an ex Goldman Sachs man, would decide to tell us that war is coming. The situation today has new power brokers on the scene, so the old dymanics involving who will make war on who are very different. You can see this with Iran and her new protection not only from Russia but also China . So how does he know?

I know the power of suggestion is a very potent tool, so by suggesting war is coming is his motive that: that

We will believe it and simply assume that war as a fait accompli.

We will literally talk ourselves into it, especially with subtle help from the media and Institutions/ Government etc

A cold war situation will develop, just the same as the last one whereby governments will be spending huge budgets continually buying up the latest weaponry just in case - and the banks and arms manufacturers will make huge profits especially if they can supply both sides.

I apologise if I appear sceptical its because the old Elitists club and some Prima Donna countries are on the way down whilst new countries are on their way up and have their own agendas which means they may not be so agreeable to being exploited, bullied or bribed. If I am wrong and his concern is genuinely for the people of the world, then I owe him an apology.

I rather think that I am not alone in that, I would be quite happy for the country I live in to politically, quietly remove itself from the world stage and to concentrate on some of its own problems.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join