It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eastern Ritual to OverCome Fear of Death in DNA Command

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
There are many ritual around the world to overcome fear which is unknown to most People.
Every one knows that our DNA holds everything about our Origin in this universe and our DNA strands have been suppressed for some reason by Elite(Non-Human).
Fear was inserted in our DNA as emotion which humanity was not aware of or experienced and our current world Elite(Not Human)are using and experimenting this FEAR on humanity.
As every one go through this emotion they are Manifesting kind of future were there will be FEAR Around the world it will lead us to Universal Harmonic Imbalance.
To Over Come our Fear There are many ritual that individual has to go through in Eastern Tradition
One of the Important Ritual i went through to overcome my fear (fear of Death ) Body Piercing which is practiced in INDIA TamilNadu.

KAVADI

Which has helped me to Raise Level of my Emotion and understanding about Fear
To Override our DNA Command change the Fear of Death Emotion to - Awareness and Decision acceptances Emotion-(Watch V for vedanta Movie )
This Ritual will BRAKE THE BODY ID for People, which gives importance's to materialistic illusion of Happiness.
It will Awaken path for Spiritual soul realization
I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD AS ANY IDOL OR ANY PHYSICAL FORMS I BELIEVE GOD IS OMNIPRESENCE

what is Happening in Middle East is planned by Elite they are increasing their Agenda watch out ATS's only way to win the battle is to Deny the Battle in first place.

Elites can be defeated easily if we Deny the battle(poisoning Food,Air,Water,War etc)
INDIA got freedom from British rule by Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi by this method,I request Middle east Brothers to Awaken and understand the Drama played on You

ATS Brothers and Sisters from any Religion or Tradition Practicing any Ritual to overcome Fear Please Post
edit on 9-3-2011 by Arcot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

what is Happening in Middle west is planned by Elite they are increasing their Agenda watch out ATS's only way to win the battle is to Deny the Battle in first place.

I fully agree
The eliet have pushed their homosexual agenda on the populace long enough
By raising the gas prices they might as well starve my children and punch my mother
To win this battle we must not fight
kiss the walmarts of the future welcome
john titor could not see this one coming

I just thought it is interesting iNDiA
DNA is clearly coded in there
edit on 9-3-2011 by Conkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I'm confused. We have to be Indian to overcome this fear?

So, what do us non-Indian people do? Live in fear?

Very confused.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kotakuk4

No you just need to extract some of their DNA
and take it within your body

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
once you can cut yourself from all materialism and small attachments to things that clutter and take up the important time of living in the "now" then you will see fear subside. All so i allot of people are more afraid of how they did more than the dying its self, fear of pain, but realize that the suffering will be quick as your body will shut down if it surpasses the pain threshold, and death has been around since the beginning of time so there must be a good reason for it who are we to fear it you might as well fear birth, death is really the only thing you can be a hundred percent sure is going to happen.

fear is a programmed emotion that has been put in the soul for thousand of years and triggered in the mind since the day we are born and it suppresses spiritual growth if manipulated. But we have the power to re program our emotions for a better balanced mind.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Conkey

I will not Buy or Eat anything from Walmart or Macdonald Junks in this way i am denying Battle

See Below link How Gandhi Handled this.
Salt Sathyagraha

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcot

Good on the walmart thing
im not marching 10 miles for salt
I will grow my own food in my fridge
or die trying

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I typed in "I am not afraid" in GOOGLE the other day and four or five results were quotes or a site regarding governemnt the others were all unrelated. I thought hmmm.... veddy intedesting... kind of goes along win your thread I think. By the way I was looking up Eminem's lyrics. Because somebody posted it was about the NWO/illuminati. Doesn't appear to me that way. Also side note: many words are not in my DROIDS dictionary/vocabulary and I have to often add a word. ILLUMINATI was not one of them. It was already in there. Hmmmm.....
edit on 9-3-2011 by sirjunlegun because: clarity

edit on 9-3-2011 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Conkey

What on earth? Are you actually being serious? I'm not a homosexual. There is nothing wrong with being one, but I would not let an Indian man ejaculate into my anus to free myself of fear.

Unless of course, there was a different method you could mention? That was the only one that came to mind.

Seriously, this has me disturbed and looks like a method of men taking advantage of people to have sexual intercourse with them.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
if all humans dont learn to work together harmoniously then we will do no more then go so far out of tune that we will break the strings our reality is based of of

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
And now look at India~

It's a dump.

Serious dump.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Wow. Ok. So fear was inserted into our DNA? Without fear we would never have evolved. Our little rodent ancestors would have sauntered up to a predator to say "hi" and be promptly eaten. Every animal on the planet knows fear, it's what keeps them alive. It's the reason you keep your eyes out when you are walking through a bad area at night. Fear is a product of the more ancient and primitive parts of our minds, our survival instinct.

The rest of your post is interesting and makes some good points, but just saying "Non Humans" gave us fear is ridiculous.

Were we altered by aliens, or perhaps accelerated in our evolution. There's a lot out there that points to a great big PERHAPS.

Fear without logic is the problem.
edit on 9-3-2011 by Chindogu because: missed something and spelling

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Chindogu

Wow. Ok. So fear was inserted into our DNA? Without fear we would never have evolved. Our little rodent ancestors would have sauntered up to a predator to say "hi" and be promptly eaten. Every animal on the planet knows fear, it's what keeps them alive. It's the reason you keep your eyes out when you are walking through a bad area at night. Fear is a product of the more ancient and primitive parts of our minds, our survival instinct.

IF you talk about DNA can you Explain were does Plants play their role in fear.
Human have different genetic material from Plants as wells as Animals in their Evolution.
Do you think All habitable Planets in this universe will have Fear NO it would be different then Earth,
I Suggest you not to Stick with Darwin theory of evolution to Compare this universe Laws of evolution its different.
It is a Complete False illusion Played against us WAKEUP,everything what you see here on Earth is manipulated to manipulate Humanity.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kotakuk4

You have so much to learn my son
im not asking you to go to 7-11 and get pounded in the seat by the teller

new topics

top topics

join