It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Dreams, Visions, and Feelings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I know the big hype with '2012' has the majority of us feeling like there is a looming cloud over our heads, but recently this feeling has taken a new toll with me. A couple months ago i had a dream of a holocaust of sorts, im not sure specifics but a group of people were killing everyone. The killings started on the west coast and spread east, killing everything in its wake. I was alone in this dream, wandering in an astral projection like state across the destroyed landscapes. I came across a group of survivors and returned to my human form, they were hiding in caves and these weird ant hill looking things in Colorado. I then had the feeling that i could kill them or move on, i then was woken by my alarm. Anyways, since that dream i have had an overwhelming sense that life as we know it is coming to an end. I look at people, and society as a whole, and it feels like i am saying goodbye to a good friend. I am becoming distant, and any efforts to fight that seem fruitless with the impending danger. I meditate every night and recently when i have reached clarity i have seen destroyed cities and baron landscapes. Everything seems to be winding down and i find myself excited to see what comes next. Has anyone else had anything like this happen lately?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ka119

You know sometimes our dreams reflect our waking lives. You have allready admitted to having anxiety about 2012,I imagine that the closer we get to dec 2012 the worse your dreams will become unless you learn to ether except what you can not change or relize that ANY prodiction of the furture is only just a theory,not proven untill it happens. Don't worry about things that may not be.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ka119

I couldn't agree more. I have had the strangest feeling that I am living in the past... if that makes sense.

It feels like right now I am looking back fondly back to the time before the SHTF.

It is a very strange feeling.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I know exactly how you feel. Meditation is a great way to accept this. I do the same thing nightly. I have grown more distant myself because I can actually feel anger and fear everywhere. I really have to stay focused inside myself so that I don't lose sight of what is important. I just wanted to let you know that you arn't alone. I think that I may have become more distant to find people who are in the same transition subconsciously. I know it sounds corny but I feel like my very survival depends on it. I have had crazy dreams. Some of them I know that I am dreaming and actually balance it out. Balance is everything. And WILL.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ka119

This is the very thing that TPTB wants to manifest on every human being in this planet. The emotional acceptance of fear, worry and hopelessness. I am asuming you have not read much ATS forums about how your emotions are trigered by your ego and other menevolent entities and how the media and other doom sayers are contributing to this cause. Listen, you create your own reality (read some books that discuss attraction) whatever you think manifest and if you infused that with your emotions then you might not survive 2012. The negative energies are brewing and not because of the cosmic alignment, but our own negative thought about what is going to happen on 2012 (remember thought is energy). Why do you think there is a lot of news lately in reference to violent attacks and misfortune on earth especialy alien attacks? Are they just making money of this hype or are they subconsiously infusing you with a message? It makes you wonder, but the thing is, you have the power to change all that, all you have to do is move your thougths to the positive side and you wouldnt just help yourself but also humanity. (read thoth's emerald tablet)

Also, you said you are meditating, what are you meditating about? The word medidating has become corupted by westerners. To get a full effect of meditation you must learn and understand what its all about and how your chakras plays a pivotal role. When you achieve this "succesfully" then what your feeling now is just an illusion.
edit on 9-3-2011 by awakenone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I've had a feeling there's ill in the world moreso than ever, almost like I've gone through life so far watching, reading and learning about this kind of thing but only now feeling disgusted with the world and the selfishness of humanity. Something stirring in my gut feeling sort of thing.

I neither meditate nor think about 2012 though, in fact I'm too busy to think of anything much other than music I enjoy and creative writing.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Bingo! I've been having the same feeling but I couldn't ever explain it for the life of me. I wonder if it does have something to do with the idea that 2012 is "just around the corner"? Or maybe something really is going to happen. I cannot be sure. But thanks for putting the explanation to my feelings. As far as overall oddness...there's a ton of that going through me right now. Has been for a while though, I'm starting to feel like my brain was playing the role of the boy in the boy who cried wolf because nothing has happened since. Still got x amount of days/months/years for something to destroy us though, so who knows.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by awakenone

I completely understand. Its not that i am thinking there is going to be doom and destruction, its just been in visions and dreams and i just have an overwhelming feeling that change will occur, whether that be the end of the world or just a spiritual awakening. Its not necessarly a bad feeling, but that mixed with my visions and dreams has lead me to believe that it has to do with destruction.
In meditation i do not focous on anything, i clear my mind and let what comes come, and let it pass right through. If you concentrate on any given subject while meditating you are just installing mental blocks to see deeper into "reality". I start by taking awareness to my breath, i feel it enter (feelig the energy included with each breath) down into my manipura chakra(solar plexus) and back out my nose. Awareness then takes me into a deeper meditation where upon many thought and images fly through your head, i have recently read a few posts on here about people having visions of a mass of information, well that is this state. It is easy to let it overwhelm you, all the pictures, actions, and noises, but you must just let it flow through. Upon doing so you are able to completely clear your mind, a very odd felling if you have never done it. This is where the visions come and go, and where i attribute these from originating.

Ps thanks for the replys, it is good to know i am not alone. I also agree, it fells like i am looking fondly on the past and that all around is coming to an end.
edit on 12/10/2010 by ka119 because: ps

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

The more you lead yourself to believe that something is going to happen in 2012, the more you are going to worry about it - this is what your subconscious may be manifesting itself into in your dreams. It is also possible, as I believe, that these dreams are not to be interpreted literally but rather in a metaphorical manner. Whenever I have kooky dreams, and trust me mine can be far out, I analyse which images and ideas stood out the most and what they may represent to me. If its a person, it may be what that person is representative of for you - for example mother = security or insecurity, whatever, this is subjective. In any case, I usually find that my dreams are just a loose method for my subconscious to remind me what I'm truly concerned about, or how I feel at that point in time.

I've done a lot of research on this 2012 business, but it seems irrational to believe that anything is going to occur at all to be honest. I haven't noticed any unexplainable phenomena recently have not encountered any logical evidence to suggest that anything will happen, a rise in consciousness or whatever. I think sometimes that desire to believe in something, inspired by the mundane nature of ordinary or unfulfilling existence, can lead people to want to believe in something of apocalyptic proportions.

Do not base your opinions on gut instinct, I've let myself get so worked up in the past about what I think might happen until I have massive anxiety problems but it never does happen. When people believe in demons, they can get themselves really paranoid about it until they're convinced that there's a demon in their bedroom and they can't even sleep. I.e. belief in something unfeasible and frightening can empower it to the point where it feels absolutely real and inevitable. Just enjoy life and try your hardest to make the most of it, otherwise you'll just regret it a few years down the line. If you have other concerns, or if you find life isn't fulfilling then go out there and fulfil it yourself! The 2012 mentality is for people who are waiting to be granted supernatural powers for absolutely nothing, daydreamers or defeatists imo..

I hope you don't find this post condescending, if you find it rational to believe that anythings gonna happen in 2012, by all means explain why! All that I've come across so far are 'haz anyone noticed a massive rise in global consciousness recentlyz?' threads that don't cut the cake for me.. All the best!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by arollingstone

Thank you for the manner in which you posted this reply, i absolutely agree with you in saying that the more you worry and the more thought you put into a specific subject then the more it will manifest itself in your life. I personally have never believed that anything was to come out of 2012. I dont think the world will end, i do not think we will be hit by a comet, its just Y2K hype all over again, seeing the way that the government has been handling recently does have me suspicious of NWO and occurences leading to the NWO. There is to much coincidence to just blow off that idea, and we as a people are just to niive to believe that our government would do something against us. Conspiricys, for instance, are never accredited no matter how much proof they have for the sole reason that Americans do not want to believe that an overruling power would pull a veil over our eyes like that. Anyways, the whole NWO business just has me wondering of what is to come and gives me something to perhaps put my dreams/visions/feelings on.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The only thing that comes to mind as to why some group would be systematically killing people would be that they are fearful of some kind of contagion.

This reminds me of a true story that I read from the early accounts of the 1918 Swine Flu epidemic. Here in New Mexico the train rails were blocked so that no outsiders could enter New Mexico. One account detailed how they were burying people alive for fear of spreading the disease. It is documented as truth, that here in New Mexico they were actually burying people alive!

I often wonder if the energies of such a thing are not still moving around us; that fear lives on and tries to find its way into our hearts.

Keep your notebook handy, I would like to hear more as time passes.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

No problem, didn't want to sound condescending or anything. I agree that the potential consequences of if somewhere to happen dictate that it is too important an issue to simply shrug off. I'm sure come December 2012 I'm going to be on the edge of my seat all month! However, what I meant was don't let it stress you out too much or get you depressed unless you really are pretty certain, based on rationality, that anythings going to happen.

I think the best way to live is to question everything you are told to take for granted, no matter who the source is. Just because someone's parents tell them something is a fact, it doesn't make it so. Most people do not do this and end up in cultural or psychological traps, unable to learn from or accept others' perspectives. I personally find that the more I question, the more accepting I am of those who differ in their opinions because I can relate to why someone would see things that way. I mean, too many people just jump onto Nibiru bandwagons and share the exact same perspective on every aspect of the theories and are just waiting for some form of validation, which may never come. Meanwhile, if it doesn't happen - they've invested so much emotion and time into a total waste and will feel like fools.

Sometimes people come along and present ideas that I realise I already believed in the back of my mind but I didn't how to verbalise or validate it. Then again, at the same time a lot of their views will be way off and it's up to the individual to choose which ones they agree on. I'm tending to take a lot of these conspiracy theories with a pinch of salt, almost mixing different ingredients from them all into my own little conspiracy theories! The problem with fourth dimensional reptilian conspiracies for example, is that they're impossible to objectively disprove. However, if it seems more rational to me that it isn't really true, then I'll shift my balance more towards not believing it, whilst taking on board what I do agree with Icke on. The danger is 100% accepting every aspect of any conspiracy theory, because it closes off a lot more options of thought.

Sure there are many massive secrets out there, but I find it fun trying to uncover them
. One of the mods has a great signature, along the lines of 'live the best life you possibly can, prepare for the worst' and you can't go wrong!
edit on 10-3-2011 by arollingstone because: code

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I had an odd dream last night actually, it occured twice (i woke up in the first part to talk to my dad about a birthday dinner tonight) and when i fell back asleep i returned to the exact moment i left off earlier. It starts in a house in an odd, run down neighborhood. My roomate, Ian, and I are just going about life when we hear a knock at the door. I go upstairs and look out the windows, only to see the house strategically surrounded by people, all in black. We escape through a back window and then a case from the people in black commences. I eventually out run them and do some mindless stuff untill i return back to my house. This same thing occurs a few more times (though in the dream it is at different times, the weather is always different and its always a different time). That was the first part of the dream. I was awakened by my phone ringing and had a conversation for about ten minutes then fell back asleep.
I found myself back in the same part of the dream, this time it was around dusk and the knock came. The man was dressed like a mailman so Ian opened the door, he was grabbed and i dashed out a side window, the chase was on again, I ran into an odd run down city being chased by a dodge nitro, i eventually lost them and hid. they drove by me a little later and i threw a brick threw their window, they got out and chased me into this abandoned building, i lost them and hid in this room. I drew out a K Bar knife (i am currently in PLC for the Marines at Colorado State University, so i will be entering the Marines as a second Lt. when i graduate college, I found this odd because i would only have a K Bar after my tour in the Marines was over.. hmm..) and proceeded to kill a man who first came in the room, the kill was extremly graphic (as were all of them oddly) and he dropped a gun, i picked it up and continued to run into different rooms waiting for men to come in to kill them with my knife, finally i reached the top floor of the building and knew there were three guys left, one of them beaing the head of the "henchmen". I shot two of them with the gun before it ran out of ammo (two shots in a gun? bad shot?) the boss of the henchmen then was pulling his gun out when i charged him and killed him. Then i woke up and that was that.
I have multiple theories for the dream, especially the second part. I see the building as multiple levels of authority i would have to climb to stop whoever is doing foul acts, the k bar leads me to believe this has to do in the future and the manner in which the men were killed leads me to believe that it will be a difficult task. It was an interesting dream to put on top of the others.
Any ideas?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Dreams often disguise what we already know but forgot to use.

new topics

top topics

join