It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharply rising oil prices having widespread effects in U.S.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Most of you guys listen to WAY to much Alex Jones.

Oil supply shortage is not fake. Peak Oil is not fake... Educate yourselves properly.

Food supply isn't in shortage but it's prices are going to spike once oil does. Why? You know why.
Everything is made and grown and packaged and shipped using oil...

Saudi Arabia's production hasn't grown at all it's been in decline. They, along with every other oil producing nation cook their books to make it look like they have more oil when they most definitely do not.

It's obvious a large sum has had their brains fried from watching too many Alex Jones DVD's about NWO global currency plans. I predicted before A.J even said it, that there will be big mouths in the conspiracy business who will say that the uprisings across the middle-east and beyond are orchestrated.

What do you know a week later that's exactly what he was saying.

The truth is far more simple than you guys think. Peak oil is wreaking havoc around the globe, in the economy, the rich elite always did what they could to make more money and they did it on the way up, and their doing it on the way down.
The people are uprising because they have had enough of their money being stolen, and the youth have had enough because they all have these college degree's in worthlessness and have nothing to do and a giant student loan debt to pay off.

There are no evil NWO plans at play here. Just global industrial civilization in it's death throes.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
There are no evil NWO plans at play here. Just global industrial civilization in it's death throes.

I agree. I don't believe in the NWO either. That isn't to say there isn't scheming and conniving going on somewhere. But I don't think it all adds up to the sort of NWO that people around here imagine. I also don't believe in project Blue Beam or in all the extraordinary abilities people ascribe to HAARP. HAARP this, HAARP that. Gimme a break.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join