It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Terrified of Freemasons" - bizzare claims in Sydney Water legal case

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

''eyes were looking up - that's an imitation of Jesus - it's a masonic code''

That's news to me! I love how all the NON Masons know MORE than I do as a Master Mason. Who would have thought?

'I'm terrified of the Freemasons'' because ''they must conceal the crimes of their brother masons'', Mr Makucha said.

Yes, because as everyone knows: All of us Masons are just a bunch of crime committing, co-conspiring evil bunch of law abiding citizens. Last time I watched a TV show on a Jailhouse, the place was FULL of Masons! Amazing how they still had room for the rapists, murderers and thieves!

edit on 8-3-2011 by LightCraft because: quote

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I know it happened here in Australia. My point was that so much of Australia culture is affected by America these days Mac Donalds, Monsanto, tv, Free trade (that ain't free), War policy and the legal system is going the same way with frivolous minor technicalities making the big decisions. Generally we are about 10 years behind on average with most stuff and have been able to maintain out regulation of the financial sector thankfully. I am just getting tired, disappointed and angry in how the USA promotes itself as the worlds cop, but it is bent when things like 9/11, GFC and the gulf oil spill just go unaccounted. In the past I could have seen the entrepreneur getting a contempt of court charge even questioning the judges integrity. Now it looks like it is all going down to the money, not justice.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

in that respect I see your point. But please understand that it's our leadership and not our people. And forget the fact that we elected them, that's horsecrap. We elect our leaders to be our voice and they are the voice of special interest and big money. Politics in general have become so corrupt that I would rather we had organized crime running on the mafia party platform. At least then the would be honest about sticking a knife in your back. Hell, they might even let you know it's coming. Conspiracy minded or not, as most Americans what they think of our political system and I bet you get the same answer all around. It's so far gone, I cannot see any way to fix it without a bad situation being the catalyst.

edit to add: Sorry skyfloating, I didn't mean for this to turn into a political thing. I took it as more of a joke to start with.
edit on 8-3-2011 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus has too much beer and won't share

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

edit to add: Sorry skyfloating, I didn't mean for this to turn into a political thing. I took it as more of a joke to start with.
edit on 8-3-2011 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus has too much beer and won't share

Its alright. It was more of a curious novelty in passing for me...
edit on 8-3-2011 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Didn't much read this thread, only the opening post.

Freemasons are not all jewish. I know of Greeks being full-members as well.
edit on 8-3-2011 by aRogue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by aRogue
Didn't much read this thread, only the opening post.

Freemasons are not all jewish. I know of Greeks being full-members as well.
edit on 8-3-2011 by aRogue because: (no reason given)

Actually there are hardly any Freemasons that are Jewish. Thats a myth.
edit on 9-3-2011 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Where is the proof for this type of statement? Some photos would be okay, thanks.

Or maybe some alien blood...please?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by EchoM

Where is the proof for this type of statement? Some photos would be okay, thanks.

Or maybe some alien blood...please?

What type of statement

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Actually, I am frightened by Freemasons, especially network dude. Why? Because I know that the vows they took bind them to uphold the laws of their land and have a duty to ensure that any Mason who breaks the law is brought to justice by the law of the land and possibly ejected from Masonry as a result.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join