It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK Puppy survives euthanasia attempt, rises from the dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

The dogs were pronounced dead by a doctor who checked them thoroughly for any signs of life. None of the dogs had a heartbeat. Prall placed all of the bodies into a large trash container that was set to be emptied the next day, putting the bigger dogs' bodies on top of the smaller puppies'.

Prall left after that and returned the next day, expecting the trash container to be empty. He was not only surprised to find that it hadn't been emptied but that one of the puppies was alive.

abcnews.go.com...

a heart touching story I just had to share.

Now hundreds want to adopt it

your thoughts ???

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Breaks my heart to think how we treat such loyal and affectionate animals as mere trash...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

Sedate... Incubate.... Resuscitate! Its only the last bit that eludes me technically.

Life is one determined runt isn't it!

Personal Disclosure: I almost want to drink the juices and breath the air of that dumpster!

P.S. OL is a bit emo and I almost had an anaphalactic fit at the movie when I watched Wall-E 'die' and Eve was despartely trying to heal him. This story brought tears of Joy to me! Thank you!

edit on 8-3-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited. Grew up a screwup!

edit on 8-3-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited as above

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I already tried to post this once but stupid computer pre paid wireless internet *RAWR*
Ok, so this isnt supposed to be negative but it may have negative tones coz im about to throw my computer into the pool if it continues to misbehave.

This is a lovely heartwarming story, however it makes me want to know the answers to these questions.
Who was the dr that checked the dogs vitals. Was it a legit doctor? Did they fill in a chart? etc. etc.

At the start of the article it point out that this place did not have enough space and that is why the dogs needed to die...... Perhaps this story was to generate funds towards the place. If its a hoax I applaud them and I truly hope that many donate as a result of hearing this story.

--> Wonders if any test have been done on the dog since........

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Starred and flagged. Check out Machtiger's FB page. She is a one-woman clearing house for pets that need adoption. Helluva good lady.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
This story brought tears of Joy to me! Thank you!

ur welcome

and it brought tears to my eyes as well
but if you tell anybody I'll deny it

boon

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Sounds like a million dollar movie script, if you ask me.

S+F

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Sounds like a million dollar movie script, if you ask me.

S+F

look for it in another year
brought to you by Walt Disney

I was thinking the same thing

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Don't most shelters cremate? Is this a common practice (throwing dead animals in the trash)? *shakes head*

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I worked at a humane society and every other Thursday morning, they would burn al the animals they saved up in the walkin in freezer in trash cans from the previous 2 weeks. They would wait 2 weeks because of how much it costs to run the crematorium.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I worked in a vets for a while and they did indeed used to throw some of the animals in the trash. Most of them though were put in the freezer and sent to a veterinary school for the students to practice on and dissect.
Just as well they didn't freeze this puppy, although he seems to have a hardy constitution so that might just have annoyed him even more

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Great name for a tough little guy. I think I would have jumped out of my socks if I had come back and found a previously dead puppy looking at me when I came into work the next day.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I don't Gaz. It hits me in my heart. I and my ladylove love our babies.

top topics

join