It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Fined Over Armistice Day Poppy Burning!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

A Muslim extremist has been fined £50 for burning poppies and chanting hate slogans on Armistice Day.

Emdadur Choudhury, 26, was part of a demonstration by members of Muslims Against Crusaders who protested at the end of a march celebrating the UK's armed forces.

The group chanted through a two-minute silence with slogans such as: "British soldiers, burn in hell."

£50,are you kidding me,this scum should be deported for disrespecting our dead war heros and their familys through a two minute silence,this country is a joke sometimes!!!
Imagine i went over to a country in the middle east and started chanting that their dead soldiers are burning in hell,they would probably torture me then cut my f#ckin head off!!!!!!!!!!!

And this just tops it off:

His £50 fine was means tested after his lawyer said he earned £480 a month from part-time work and got £792 a month benefits.

And hes another scrounger on benefits,that you and i are paying for!!!!!!!!

Sky News Link
edit on 7/3/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
this makes me sick to see that they just get away with disrespecting soo many peple :@

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This country is beginning to piss me off, if it wasn't for our heritage of being extremely F***IN' tolerant we would of killed him/her by now. I am all for mutual respect and races, ethnicity working together but this is damn out right horrible! I am ashamed of this country.

Jamie

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie
This country is beginning to piss me off, if it wasn't for our heritage of being extremely F***IN' tolerant we would of killed him/her by now. I am all for mutual respect and races, ethnicity working together but this is damn out right horrible! I am ashamed of this country.

Jamie

Then Jamie that would make us no better than the extremist. You should be proud of being a tolerant nation and not swayed by your emotions to kill people who do offensive things.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Wonder when we'll hear from Celtic FC on their promised banning of their own anti Poppy demonstrators
I'm not holding my breath
edit on 7-3-2011 by robert11s because: linky

LINK
edit on 7-3-2011 by robert11s because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by robert11s

Wow thats shocking,i missed that one!

Great avatar by the way!

edit on 7/3/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Thank you, I appreciate you recognising the wonders of being such a thing, but I am only Human, we have so much to learn from each other and some times it's to much at once.

Jamie
edit on 7-3-2011 by pandapowerjamie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The only saving grace is that the media have been showing enlarged pictures of his face; Lets just hope someone who is as angry as me sees this animal on the streets and gives him the kicking he deserves.

The Judge is no better
edit on 8-3-2011 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join