It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Muslim hate rally summons the ghosts of Jim Crow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
What really annoys me, is that you guys sit here and pretend there's absolutely no problem what so ever.

There is a problem. The problem is that the actions of some individuals identifiable as belonging to a particular group are being used to paint that group en-masse as a threat or a group of trouble makers.

Are there rapists, thieves, murderers, etc. that happen to be Muslim? I do not doubt that a bit. Just like there are rapists, thieves, murderers and such that happen to be Jewish, Christian, Hindu, Atheist, Left-handed, short, blond, pick the grouping of your choice.

What is being orchestrated is the painting of all Muslims as bad due to this.

I'm no world traveller, but I work in an industry that spans the globe in both what we produce and the workforce that does it. I've worked with many people from around the world, some of whom were of the Muslim faith. Most of these, I didn't even know their religious affiliation for weeks or months.

The claim that Muslims want to integrate and dominate is just one more generalization. In my experience in working with people of Muslim faith, that claim is absolutely false.

So I am sure there are Muslims who, just like Christian, Jewish, etc fanatics, want the whole world to conform to their little picture of how it should be. Well, just like Christian, Jewish, etc fanatics, that is just too bad... it aint gonna happen.

The problem is the same as it always is in these cases: The actions of an identifiable few are being used to paint an entire population sub-group.

And that is the more dangerous action. Terrorists, or criminals of whatever stripe, can definitely do damage. But this action of generalizing entire groups based on the actions of individuals is what will eventually bring us down. Not the external threat, but our reaction to it.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

It is the next step for the elites in the formula to promote WWIII or Martial Law in the USA. Your thread fits right into the scenario. - AGITATE and AGGRAVATE.

This time we can WATCH the Elite as they prepare the next False flag to scare the public into accepting an even nastier and permanent version of the Patriot Act and Martial Law or as a start of WWIII.

If you have any doubts that the US government would allow its own people to be killed, here are the historical facts showing that they have done so before and in exactly the same way to justify WAR. Days of Infamy and The War on Terrorism

The formula, as shown in those articles is:
The first stage is to aggravate, literally to goad the "enemy" until they had no choice but to strike back (sound familiar?) US Diplomat Guilty of Murder: Pakistan Police Report and the update Us Caught in Big Lie Also Proto's thread Is the Internet Being Used to start WWIII

This snippet from that news story leads us to the second stage of the tried and true formula: The second prong of the strategy is to insulate.

Furthermore, the US government, according to the Guardian, induced major US news organizations to hide what they knew about Davis's real role from the American public. The paper reported that several US news organizations had also learned on their own that Davis is a spy, but then voluntarily withhheld the information from the American public "at the request of the Obama administration," which preferred to stick to the fictional story line that Pakistan is holding an American "diplomat" in "violation of the Vienna Convention" on diplomatic immunity.

The second prong of the strategy is to insulate. Keep the victims (that's us) from getting the information needed to protect themselves. Dir. of Nat. Intel lies to Congress or adopts politically correct stance on Muslim Brotherhood and Arizona Governor Jan Brewer asks Obama's Admin. for help and is told the borders are more secure than ever before Meanwhile out of the other side of her mouth Napolitano is saying to Congress The terrorist threat to the U.S. homeland has continued to "evolve" and may now "be at its most heightened state" since the September 11, 2001, terror attacks pointing the finger at "homegrown terrorists" that is Americans. Gee, I wonder why they are stirring up Union and Teaparty protests.

The third and final stage is to Facilitate the attack: make it easy by offering no opposition. Napolitano sets stage for False Flag Terrorist Attack

I outline how Homeland UNsecurity removed hundreds of border patrol agents from the Mexican Border, derailed the border fence authorized by Congress in 2006 and then cancels the Border Fence Project in January of this year. Ms. Napolitano justified to lawmakers a 30 percent budget reduction for U.S. Customs and Border Protection. (March 17, 2010) Finally in June and July of this year three of the four border states are losing their National Guard troops Worse while Minuteman civilian patrols are keeping an eye out for illegal border crossers, the U.S. Border Patrol is keeping an eye out for Minutemen -- and telling the CORRUPT Mexican government where they are!

Here is the reality on the border:

Administration Will Cut Border Patrol Deployed on U.S-Mexico Border - September 24, 2009
Even though the Border Patrol now reports that almost 1,300 miles of the U.S.-Mexico border is not under effective control, and the Department of Justice says that vast stretches of the border are “easily breached,” and the Government Accountability Office has revealed that three persons “linked to terrorism” and 530 aliens from “special interest countries” were intercepted at Border Patrol checkpoints last year, the administration is nonetheless now planning to decrease the number of Border Patrol agents deployed on the U.S.-Mexico border....

....the Obama administration on May 7 said the Border Patrol “plans to move several hundred Agents from the Southwest Border...

Opening the borders wide to "invite attack" as the government did at Pearl Harbor in 1941, is the only explanation for this insanity.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
That video encapsulates everything I despise about Americans.

That's all I have to say.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Techy
Wow, who moderates those comments on their Facebook page? They don't seem to be ATS Moderators.

The word fag was used alot in those comments. It may have to do with this, or something similar:
PHOTO ESSAY ~~ NYC GAYS TAKE NO PRIDE IN ZIONIST HARASSMENT
Evidently, all LGBT are welcome to the NYC LGBT Center unless they are pro-Palestine.

edit on 7-3-2011 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

This...is...disgusting. I had hope for humanity, but if this keeps up, why bother?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAnuraOne
I noticed in the middle of that film that the "Demonstration for support of Operation Cast Lead", which many people around the world considered a crime against humanity, was shown as a "peaceful" pro-Israel demonstration.

I wonder if all cheerleading for brutality should be considered "peaceful".

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
Even though I am not much of a praying man, I will pray for the victims of hate you have mentioned; the children and their parents. Parents suffer a double trauma as you mention.

I think that the point I was trying to get across with this thread is that Islamaphobia is not simply growing up on its own in the US or in Europe, it is actively being fostered in a well funded and organized manner. Some of the PR firms that produce the propaganda are listed as Security Consultant firms which stand to profit through Defense and Intelligence contracts, paid for with US tax payer money.

By terrorizing and harassing Muslims and Arabic peoples, they serve to isolate and "radicalize" the target populations. Then they get paid to "warn of the threat" and "come up with solutions".

It's similar to the sting operations carried out by FBI; the FBI informant does all the recruiting, conspiring, planning, and equipping for a "terrorist" attack. The informant(actual guilty party) does not get charged for conspiracy to commit a terror attack or providing material support for a terror attack, his victims do.

Pushing Islamaphobia is like doing a sting operation on a massive scale.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Greetings,

It has been my personal experience that this type of behavior comes from fear. Fear has to be directed in order to validate itself.

The preponderance of fear comes from religion. If you do not have a good understanding of who and what your are, what you are here for along with a grasp of Cosmic Law, and how to use it, then you will form societies and groups that reflect this ignorance and you have the societies that spawn such acts, on both sides. Unfortunately the mainstream religions we have foster such conditions. Not only do religions actively promote fear in order to control and survive, they actively suppress Cosmic Law and how to use it, except when they can control it.

Secondly the economic conditions also exacerbate fear and these people who engage in such conduct are expressing their fear of not surviving.

It is my belief that if the government retracted church exemptions if they teach oh or promote any type or level of fear then you would see a big change in society.

Now for those who say their church teaches only positive teachings, i would say that my experience is yes, BUT then they say you are not worthy of these teachings, only the false god is and they are in charge of or gate keeper of the false god.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgeH
Yes, I agree that organized religion and political parties have a vested interest in harboring and pushing fear. We, the disorganized, are at a disadvantage when attempting to explain a Cosmic Law that has no place for fear.

My experiences with Gate-keeper religions have also been less than satisfying. The fear of death or disadvantage in the "advantaged" provides the greatest motive force for gate-keeper religion.

I'm all for freedom of religion, but not for the freedom of the best organized and funded to dictate to the not popular, the not organized, and the not-funded.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Results of Fear and Hate Mongering

T wo Sikhs shot, one dead in possible hate crime in California
Both men wore dastaars (Sikh turbans) and had beards in accordance with their Sikh faith. In a statement released late Saturday, Elk Grove Police Chief Robert Lehner made an appeal for witnesses to come forward. "We have no evidence to indicate there was a hate or bias motivation for this crime; however, the obvious Sikh appearance of the men, including the traditional dastaar headwear and lack of any other apparent motive, increasingly raise that possibility," he said.

Just four months ago, a Sikh cab driver was brutally assaulted in West Sacramento, CA, after picking up passengers at a local restaurant. The assailants, who yelled anti-Islamic remarks as they beat the 56-year-old driver, were apprehended by the police.

Spreading fear and hate really is not a "victimless" crime.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Ultimate ignorance. Going after Muslims, and hitting Sikhs instead is just straight up stupid. I mean what kind of slack jawed drooling half wit, does one have to be to get them mixed up? Its not hard to spot a proper turban! Its not hard to spot the traditional dress and manner of a Sikh.
Having a beef with someone over thier beliefs system is a game for pathetic fools anyway, but playing a pathetic game, and then proving yourself incapable of understanding the rules? What a bunch of morons.
I really hope the people doing these things get whats comming to them.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrancoUn-American
The only problem you have here is an infestation of stupid. Ignore the racist morons and go about your daily lives.
edit on 05/24/2010 by FrancoUn-American because: sdf

Unfortunately that infestation has a property of getting in your face - which means yuo can't jsut ignore it while going about your life, and, worse, it grows.

Remember the old saying by someone or other along the lines of "all it takes for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing", or somethnig like that?

Well substitute "stupid" for "evil", and "rational" or "intelligent" for "good", and that sums it up IMO.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by pthena

Ultimate ignorance. Going after Muslims, and hitting Sikhs instead is just straight up stupid. I mean what kind of slack jawed drooling half wit, does one have to be to get them mixed up?

Just the usual sort - but they seem to be proliferating

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I mean what kind of slack jawed drooling half wit, does one have to be to get them mixed up?

Twisted WASP (White Anglo-Saxon Protestant) saying: "If it don't look, dress, and act like me, it's foreign and therefore harmful to me and my interests." Those who did it, may or may not care about the difference between Muslim and Sikh.

There was a case in Florida in which a Greek Orthodox tourist was severely beaten by a would-be Muslim-basher. He showed great remorse upon learning that the tourist was actually a Christian.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Everyone needs to grow up... Really grow up!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Great remorse? Hes lucky that people arent less understanding. People as ignorant as these random "vigilantes" should either accept thier utter inability to think, and quit trying and go home, or accept that getting it wrong sometimes means, you get pinned to the ground and your meagre brains get smashed out with a well swung kerbstone.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I find the attacks on the Jews and this to be equally appalling, just as I find Whites who hate Blacks and Blacks who hate Whites equally appalling. All the same people in different bodies. These people, Jihadists / radical members of Islam, the KKK / Aryan Nation and all other radicals who live to hate are the same people exactly.

What I fear more than these people though is any idea of censoring speech. The answer is that if nobody listens to them they go away. What keeps this going is the attention they get. Attention seekers don't care if the attention is negative or positive, they just crave attention. I'd rather live in a country where these disgusting people have a voice, than in a nation where speech is controlled.

Imagine if these folks did what they did and nobody paid them any attention? No camera's, no microphones, no video's, nothing. That would pretty much end their activities.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Imagine if these folks did what they did and nobody paid them any attention? No camera's, no microphones, no video's, nothing. That would pretty much end their activities.

Reminds me of a time a few years ago that the Neo-Nazis got a permit to hold a rally on the steps of the capital building in Olympia, Washington. Most people just ignored them, a few came out to protest. It would have been nice if nobody showed up to protest. They would have felt silly preaching to nobody.

It sometimes cuts the other way, though. During the lead up to the US invasion of Iraq many 100s of thousands of people demonstrated against it. It was quite frustrating to hear the media report "dozens" of protesters, rather than thousands. Lets see, if 20,000 people showed up, that would be 1666.667 dozen, so yes, dozens showed up. They just failed to mention how many dozens.

If evil is protested against, and the media doesn't mention it, did it go unopposed?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join