It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check point

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
So my girlfriend and I were driving to her house last night and on the other side of the highway the police had set up a checkpoint, they were stopping every truck (ranging from large semi's down to medium sized SUV's is what i saw) and searching them thouroughly. My girlfriend reported the same thing a few miles down the highway this afternoon when she was on the way to my house

anybody have any thoughts on this?

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You show Dallas Fort Worth area, Has there been any prison breaks in the area?

Note that news has said some Iraqies are in northern mexico or southern USA, reportedly to have chemical weapons,

no update today that Ive heard.

Im in South texas.

Let us know if these searches keep up.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
We've seen no info in the local news about anything that could be related, we've been watchin

We'll keep people updated on what we know and if it continues

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I too have heard about many checkpoints. My dad had mentioned some in the Northern Utah area. Scary, there's a major chemical dump in Utah. I'm hoping that it is actually for the attempt and finding any so called terrorists, however, I fear that it could be preparing for marshall law, and or a police state.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfpack 51
Note that news has said some Iraqies are in northern mexico or southern USA, reportedly to have chemical weapons,

I have heard the same thing, there are some good links at this thread.

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
this is most likely the reason for increased security nationwide. i've noticed an increase in military presence here around and on ft. drum, but off base, soldiers still wear BDU's like they're not supposed to, but when i asked about it they said it was to boost morale of the ppl and let them know that we haven't forgot about the people. i'm like wtf? i think that's more of a push towards military control than moral support.

new topics

top topics

join