It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1940 Congressional Record - September 2001 Earmarked For a Start-Date

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
CIA sponsored coup that overthrew Salvador Allende (Gissens) by Pinochet -- September 11, 1973.

Pinochet and Allende were masonic "brothers." Pinochet is riding horseback right next to Allende's limosine after his victory election. I was stunned to find this out doing a project for a Spanish class.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
9/11-9/17/01 mentioned that far back is incredible. Extraordinary claims do require extraordinary evidence... "

No-nonsense ex-international policeman and paranormal radio talkshow host, Kevin Smith of (kevinsmithshow.com) would disagree. Extraordinary claims require evidence, but not "extraordinary" evidence. Just evidence. That statement of Carl Sagan's really gets to him. The evidence that would prove this has already been presented in the form of Congressional documents and in themselves they are not extraordinary. They are the summations of the workings of Congress as have been kept since its inception.
The evidence that proves some did something extraordinary is just evidence.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Yup.. One of the better failings of our educational system. A majority of states had to ratify the Constitution before it became effective. The Declaration kicked off the party, and 10+ years later the Constitution closed it.

As a side note, do we have any more ipdates for this thread? Its pretty intresting.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Folks, I gotta say, it's amazing how this thread has spread throughout the internet...
This link here is a specific search with quotes, and returns 670,000 sites... I am amazed........

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
reply to post by Granite

He actually says 9/11 is a "it's 30 year old conspiracy." Regardless, excellent thread. S&F & bump.

Video of Bob Kerry saying that:

Oh well here's the link, embedding not working for me: www.youtube.com...

He is probably referring back to Northwoods- 1961.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
We must ask ourselves if the “6000 years of man” ended on 9-17-2001, why are we about to go into the year 6012?

I believe it could be as simple as that when the LORD turned back the circuit of the sun or elliptic 10 degrees in 700 BC and added 15 more years to Hezekiah’s life, we are reliving those years that have been circuiting the elliptic since September 18, 2001! Isaiah 38:5

They are circuiting the elliptic and being repeated so the next millennia can begin at the APPOINTED TIME pre-ordained at creation, that being October 4, 2016.

I have done some biblical background checking and these 15 years count out with the 70 years of Daniel 9:24-27 that began on September 15, 1947.

Timecycler, cycling time

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski
Folks, I gotta say, it's amazing how this thread has spread throughout the internet...
This link here is a specific search with quotes, and returns 670,000 sites... I am amazed........

You must have a different way of counting then - when I click you link it tells me:

Search
About 7,640 results (0.22 second
- but only 2 pages - when I click to include omitted results it gets:

Search
Page 11 of 105 results (0.11 seconds)
- 11 pages, most of which are posts in this thread!!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by rstregooski

Apparently Congress was batsnip insane at the time

So, essentially not much has changed between then and now?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join