It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1940 Congressional Record - September 2001 Earmarked For a Start-Date

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

S&F!!!!!!!!!!! This is one truely amazing news article to read.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
I don't know what to make of this...is this real? If it's a hoax, it's a good one. If it's real...well...there are all sorts of questions raised, I don't even know where to start.

There are all sorts of details that bear examination in and of themselves. To pick just one example, in the second photo of the original post, we can read: "...It was this new order that was advocated by Clinton Roosevelt several hundred years ago..."

Clinton?
Roosevelt?
"Clinton Roosevelt"?
"Several hundred years ago?"
"New order?"

Clinton Roosevelt (November 3, 1804 – August 8, 1898) was an American politician, pro-labor economic reformer, and inventor from New York City. A member of the Roosevelt family, he was the son of Elbert Roosevelt, who was a grandson of Johannes Roosevelt, making him a distant cousin of U.S. Presidents Theodore and Franklin D. Roosevelt.[1] He was an early and prominent member of the Locofocos, or Equal Rights Party, a radical faction of the Democratic Party.[2] He was elected to the New York State Assembly in 1836 and served one year.[3] Roosevelt was an opponent of the monopoly banking system and cited bank paper currency as the cause of economic problems. After the Panic of 1837, when New York's economy worsened and the working population suffered, he changed his views, calling for an entirely new economic system with greater government involvement.

link...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

The September 17 date listed is part of a chronology:

(5) Spiritual Power from Heaven to regenerate God's people, and the withdrawl of God's people from the existing economic world order..... June 25th. 1941 - November 10th, 1948

Wut?

(6) Final Collapse of Economic World Order..............November 10th, 1948 - September 22nd, 1950

Did not happen.

(7) Final Collapse of agressive military systems.........September 22nd, 1950 - August 20th, 1953

(8) Cleansing of the earth and humanity as God's sanctuary, in preparation of the fullness of the Kingdom of Heaven on the earth................. August 20th, 1953 - September 17, 2001

Yeah, the Earth and humanity is so cleansed...

I defy anyone to read this screed all the way through and not conclude that the Hon. J. Thorkleson of Montana was nuttier than a fruitcake.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saint Exupery

The September 17 date listed is part of a chronology:

(5) Spiritual Power from Heaven to regenerate God's people, and the withdrawl of God's people from the existing economic world order..... June 25th. 1941 - November 10th, 1948

Wut?

(6) Final Collapse of Economic World Order..............November 10th, 1948 - September 22nd, 1950

Did not happen.

(7) Final Collapse of agressive military systems.........September 22nd, 1950 - August 20th, 1953

(8) Cleansing of the earth and humanity as God's sanctuary, in preparation of the fullness of the Kingdom of Heaven on the earth................. August 20th, 1953 - September 17, 2001

Yeah, the Earth and humanity is so cleansed...

I defy anyone to read this screed all the way through and not conclude that the Hon. J. Thorkleson of Montana was nuttier than a fruitcake.

This was never intended to be a "predicted events" thread, regarding all the dates mentioned. This information that came out under an official U.S. Congressional record, and the world roots it incorporates is what caught my attention.
edit on 6-3-2011 by rstregooski because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Without question, this world is run by secret societies, predominantly, the Illuminati and Freemasons. CIA and MI5 come next, then the cronies in Government.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
and this is in Skunk Works why??
2nd

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

WolframAlpha Says

Among the interesting quotes that go along with the premise of these documents.

King Charles VI orders the Jews expelled from France (1394): 307th anniversary

Interesting. The plot thickens.

And just to be more creepy and occult 17 Sep 1701 was:

full moon

edit on 6-3-2011 by wayouttheredude because: added quote

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
great scott... this leaves the question, who will be the figure that "rises up" and takes position as the so called antichrist? If they planned it so obama somehow becomes this person i will not be impressed...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The article mentioned something about 1701 and it being 300 years before September 2001.I wouldn't mind seeing the rest of that article.

300 is used a lot.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit
and this is in Skunk Works why??
2nd

I had it in GC but it was moved here...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
The article mentioned something about 1701 and it being 300 years before September 2001.I wouldn't mind seeing the rest of that article.

300 is used a lot.

full record...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Very interesting. What I dont understand though is the mentioning of Jesus Christ. Well why would Israel, Jesus,and Britain be mentioned. I dont think the Jewish/Muslim population of Israel would be ok with the Kingdom of Christ. Is there an explanation that I'm missing?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

DEFINITION:

Tis´ri
n. 1. The seventh month of the Jewish ecclesiastical year, answering to a part of September with a part of October.
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, published 1913 by C. & G. Merriam Co.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Is anyone aware of the relevance of the other dates mentioned in this document? A quick search through google didn't obtain any definitive answers.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It's funny how this information is given out the way it is. It's not evasive or elusive by any means, we were just dumb.

Thanks for bringing this to light OP, s&f for you.

It's never too late to learn the truth.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I also notice that, contrary to the title of this thread, September 17, 2001 is listed as the end-date, not a start-date.

So, I guess we have had the Kingdom of Heaven here on earth for almost 10 years now.

And to think I hadn't noticed.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Wow i actually like that welch guy. I had never heard of him thanks for injecting that video in the thread. As for the op's original thread, I would have to say, nice job digging that up. I think there are two options for approach with this article.

Approach one, It was an ubsurd paper induced to illicit fear of something completely foreign and in no way contrivable to predict.
Approach two, He could foresee the future by either grand design or logical thinking.

I can not begin to speculate the importance of frame of mind the author was at the moment of conception but it is indeed a revelation and can not make a supported claim either way.
I do however find the prediction very uncanny in the freudian sense. Star and flag!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This is what Norman Dodd spoke of :

Google Video Link

Originally posted by rstregooski
"Actual documents dating from the mid-twentieth century showing that, even as far back as the late 1930s, secret societies had earmarked September 2001 as a start-date for the 'New World Order.' "

link

Lets discuss...

edit on 6-3-2011 by rstregooski because: add

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

While much of the dates in this "prophetic analysis document" are dubious in their exact accuracy, the fact that the "flavor" of correctness still survives is astounding. During the 1950's-1960's I recall, as a child, prophecy ministers would conduct revivals exploring the time line of the end times using charts as shown in the document in question. Many of these men were quite knowledgeable.

One such prophecy minister, I recall spoke of the passage of Ezekiel chapters 38 and 39, part of which is as follows:

1And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

2Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

3And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

4And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

5Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

I believe this scripture could be being fulfilled right now and I would encourage those interested to read the entire chapters 38 & 39 carefully. Understand that the land of Gog is Russia and the town of Meshech and Tubal are the ancient Moscow and Tubalosk in Russia. Key to this being fullfilled will be if Russia comes in during this mid-east uprising going on right now and attacks Isreal .

This scripture describes a nuclear war in which Russia will attack Isreal and the Russian army will be destroyed. In Ezekiel 39 it tells of the aftermath of that horrible war:

11And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.

12And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.

One hell of a war could be just ahead.

edit on 7-3-2011 by romanmel because: typos

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Wow I can't believe I hadn't heard of Robert Welch until now....

... In the 1960's, Welch became convinced that even the Communist movement was but 'a tool of the total conspiracy.' This master conspiracy, he said, had forerunners in ancient Sparta, and sprang fully to life in the eighteenth century, in the 'uniformly Satanic creed and program' of the Bavarian Illuminati. Run by those he called 'the Insiders,' the conspiracy resided chiefly in international families of financiers, such as the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers, government agencies like the Federal Reserve System and the Internal Revenue Service, and nongovernmental organizations like the Bilderberg Group, the Council on Foreign Relations, and the Trilateral Commission."

en.wikipedia.org...

He was on the ball pretty early huh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join