It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1940 Congressional Record - September 2001 Earmarked For a Start-Date

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

On the surface it seems like a long con like this would be hard to pull off, but when you research and connect the dots it is actually pretty simple. Just think of how many senators and members of the house, not to mention the White House administrators who revolve in and out of the government only to finally land a job with the media or better yet have a book tour.
Operation Mockingbird, it is real and plain as day!
For those Libertarians out there Murray Rothbard was very specific whe he wrote of these elites and locally respected figures (ie: priests) who were paid off to perpetuate the system and the thought process necessary to continue the elites charade/scheme. It was discussed in the first couple of chapters in his Libertarian Manifesto.
For the record I am an independent yet found his work enlightening none the less.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
There is already a discussion thread on this at www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I am just looking at the linkage from King James to see if there is any link here on the banking side of things (my special area of interest) So far I have come up with the Grandson of Henry Montagu 1st Earl of Manchester (High Lord Treasurer to the King) Charles Montagu (died heirless)

However it seems his brother Edward (also grandson of Henry) formed the Edward Montagi Regiment of Foot as Colonel.

He was superseded by Hon. Stephen CORNWALLIS

Does that name ring any bells?

I have to look up more on this man,

As rather the American war of independence being a struggle for freedom, it was seen )in some circles) more of a means to ensure business claims to the rights of "royalty" granted by the old king. to the settler in the colonies. As the Cornwallis family here seen to have links to the Montague whom in turn were the treasurers of the Crown. is it not conceivable that he was merely "taking car of business" rather than enforcing political dominion.

What was the name of the name whom in Washington's congress was pushing for central govenment? I will look him up too, and if had any links to these guys.

OK looked it up Alexander Hamilton, Born of the 4th Son James, of Alexander Hamilton A Scottish Laird, Bastard son of a decedent of the French Huguenot line. Born in the British West Indies. I am feeling an East India Company Link here!
edit on 6/3/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Thanks, I missed that. A shame that it only got one response ten minutes after the OP...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Right I am off for food, will be back to see what else we can dig up as theis really has my tin foil hat spinning!!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

interesting site, still reading the info...
freerepublic.com

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Can anyone verify the accuracy and authenticity of these documents that were presented?

If you're going to level a rather "far out" accusation like this then I think it's only fair that you verify the authenticity of the stuff you've put up--and not verification via another conspiracy site given the fact that hoaxers troll sites like this one.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05
Can anyone verify the accuracy and authenticity of these documents that were presented?

If you're going to level a rather "far out" accusation like this then I think it's only fair that you verify the authenticity of the stuff you've put up--and not verification via another conspiracy site given the fact that hoaxers troll sites like this one.

Well, here is the full 28 page record. The Library of Congress website has it in it's database but I can't seem to download it. I suppose you can verify the record's authenticity by finding another for the 76th Congress that doesn't match.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Here is the full copy in downloadable format.

www.scribd.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
S&F Thank you for this awesome information. I have notice recently a few articles from the distant past regarding NWO and governmetns arising into the public eyes. Interesting

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by allisit

and how many of them have come true?

this one clearly did not.

Given the number of predictions from the past I guess a few of them had to manage to guess a year in which something significant happened.....although if it is also true that you can find something significant happening in every year, so it you are imprecise enough you can always claim to have predicted whatever happened!

So a fascinating read into the mindset of some people in 1940......but as a warning of something happening?

Not really all that convincing sorry - now if you had looked at it on Sept 10 2011 and said - "HEY - the world is going to change tomorrow because...." and give n a detail or 2 - now THAT would be convincing....at least as long as you didn't do it every day and only get 1/100 correct....

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
For anyone that does not believe there has been a hidden agenda for several years now here you go

thanks op

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I have no words other than "Holy WOW!". What a find! This information should be everywhere!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Some more middle of September craziness to add to the mix. en.wikipedia.org...

The Wall Street bombing occurred at 12:01 p.m. on September 16, 1920, in the Financial District of New York City. The blast killed 38 and seriously injured 143.[1] Although the bombing was never solved, investigators and historians think it likely the Wall Street bombing was done by Galleanists (Italian anarchists), a group responsible for the bombings in 1919. The attack was believed related to postwar social unrest, labor struggles and anti-capitalist agitation in the United States.

Here we have Wall Street and the J.P. Morgan bank being hit by a bomb on the 16th of September in 1920. It was the largest terrorist attack on American soil to that point. 38 dead more than 100 injured. The crime went unsolved.

Weird stuff for sure. S&F

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
i have got one other thing to say and that is this article sets a whole new precedence with the term "every thing happens for a reason" i will go have some wine now as i am very depressed with this information

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Recall the We Are Change Interview with former Senator Bob Kerry about 911 Commission incompetance?
At the very end he says "this has been a 50 year long conspiracy".
This NWO is out to kill us...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

He actually says 9/11 is a "it's 30 year old conspiracy." Regardless, excellent thread. S&F & bump.

Video of Bob Kerry saying that:

Oh well here's the link, embedding not working for me: www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
double post
edit on 6-3-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Good to see this getting the recognition its deserving fro the first post

As I mentioned that diagram in the 5th on the rise of civilization is an exact map of the inner tunnels of the great pyramid at Giza

Also to recap, look at the bio of Jacob Thorkelson on wikipedia.

Could not get elected after this, ran for governer of Montana in 1944, lost, died in 1945.

Was written off as an anti-Semite, and basically a nutter using the congressional paper as his personal anti British - Jewish pro Nazi sentiment

I would call that towing the party line of the time!!.

However I fail to see how the above is anti Semitic, but at the time was a useful term to be employed to discredit someone who may be getting too close to the truth.

other point I made

17th Sept 2001, was the day the Stock Market reopened after it's longest close IN HISTORY. maybe this is the new start of the new order he was referring to. given everything that has happened since. To me at least it sure seems that way!

probably should have embedded this earlier

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of this...is this real? If it's a hoax, it's a good one. If it's real...well...there are all sorts of questions raised, I don't even know where to start.

There are all sorts of details that bear examination in and of themselves. To pick just one example, in the second photo of the original post, we can read: "...It was this new order that was advocated by Clinton Roosevelt several hundred years ago..."

Clinton?
Roosevelt?
"Clinton Roosevelt"?
"Several hundred years ago?"
"New order?"

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join