It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why have the Abductions stopped?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
They never stopped. They simply aren't taken seriously anymore nor are they reported on with any regularity.

Our government does still try to keep track of who is being taken and whether or not those people are being returned safely. Not out of an actual concern over the individual safety of the abductee, but in an effort to try and hold the abductors accountable and for leverage in obtaining more from them if the guidelines are not followed as set forth in the renewed contract.

Plus, you have to admit....the media has done an amazing job in actualizing alien fiction, and thus giving the government an easy explanation for sightings and abduction reports.

You viewed a movie and had a bad dream. :-) Go back to sleep.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dejarmaX

People that are around me get abducted with me.

Hmmm I wander if they'll take people I talk to on ats... on man what will the skeptics do???

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
i've seen plenty of ufos but never been abducted. i've always felt scared but exhilarated. i hear that even though terrifying, being extra terrestrially abducted, it is an eye opening and spiritual experience

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Because we are all here now on new earth, we have been moved now, saved, 80 million light years away.... Just look at how all the maps have changed. We are blessed, our greatest fears were actually blessings.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
They haven't. Many people learned to shut their mouth and get with the program, be a conscious and willing participant of soul evolution.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Haydn_17
Has anyone else noticed there are been literally 0 ET close encounters/abductions reported in the last 20 years or so, they have all of a sudden died out.

Why do you think this is?

If we were in fact being visited, were we not technologically advanced enough to make conatct with.

Or have we just been logged into some enormous Galactic database, and they have moved onto different parts of the Galaxy?

This is a no brainer. Alleged alien abductions were/are a product of the imagination as there was never an iota of evidence provided, the Hills being a prime example. Such claims provided a good livelihood for a few scammers such as Budd Hopkins, Jacobs, et al.

UFOs, yes. Aliens, no.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Haydn_17

Yes, we are dealing with beings that are 100 times more intelligent than us. Do you think they would study us for decades and still have things to learn? No, they learned everything there is to know and moved on.

<< 8  9  10   >>

join