It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the north pole center pics!!!!????

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

wow there really is a hole at the north pole

Time-laps space image-

This one is kinda cool :
(zoom in)
NORTH POLE -

This one is supposed to be a true-color image over the North Pole,
acquired by the MODerate-resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer
(MODIS), flying aboard the Terra spacecraft, on May 5, 2000.
I don't know, but personnaly I find it to be lame and disappointing :
source-

More on the north cryosphere -

and here -

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
As far as the greyscale photo posted in the OP, I couldn't speak for its credibility either way. My question about the entrance to the hollow earth (if indeed it is hollow) is its size. The OP photo suggests a tremendously massive hole, unless I'm just looking at it in the wrong way.

Another question I have is of the geological limits and implications of surface openings. How does an opening of this size affect all the variables of planetary stability?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

So its been about a month,, did you even get ONE up to date picture? and if not,, then the question you have asked is indeed valid,, so logically their are none,, then why?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001
reply to post by BenIndaSun

Yes i am very aware of the admiral bird/agartha story i didnt want to say it cause it gets shot down fairly quickly this way i just want to see if there can be pics found of the center cause i know there isnt and it would prove that there is something to hide up there...the google earth thing is the weirdest.

I feel you but there is enough research to prove that the hollow earth theory is real and one of the hugest cover ups, I assume people are ignorant or too lazy to research themselves.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I suggest looking at other planets, don't be surprised but a lot of them are edited for a very good reason although I have seen planet images from NASA clearing showing an opening in the north pole of a planet...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

could the very reason for the satellites not navigating over this region have to do with something to hide or perhaps a no-go zone, who knows.. not to sound insane, but if there was a hollowed earth, and that was the entrance, maybe going over it is seen as us spying on whatever is down there and therefore a hostile action?

wacky idea for a wacky concept. fun though.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Just like one guys said up above...you aren't ready to see what we've seen....I'll try to post this pic I got when I was flying in to North Pole "direct north". Very scary stuff going on up there but it is classified...send me your email and I will send you [email protected] message saying North Pole...and I will send it for I can't give a link for there isn't one.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Coop17

No link then, just upload the pic!

Don't tease.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'm going to begin my answer with a larger question:

Is our government the type of government that would cover up information that could be detrimental to their existence/safety? Has our government ever covered up any kind of embarrassing and/or operations of this type?

If you think the answer is no, then don't bother reading anymore.
If you think the answer is yes, then please continue...

The question posed deals with water falling into the north pole if indeed there is a hole there. Going off of Admiral Byrd's observation, he flew toward the north pole where there was an abundance of ice and snow. Eventually, he came to an area where the temperatures were warm and there was a huge forest underneath him. Eventually, he came to a clearing, the hole at the center of the earth.

He reported seeing pre-historic animals, like wooly mammoths roaming the area. So if you were wondering why the oceans weren't emptying into the north pole, it's probably because it's all land mass. I don't understand how you could try to conjecture from the limited number of pictures you have, since they are all edited anyways. Many of these pictures look ridiculous. In at least one photo, the north pole is covered all in ice with a slightly faint, but reddish color which doesn't appear in any other portion of the photo which to my eyes, shows an obvious edit, and not even a good one at that.

I'm aware that other planets are built the same as ours and have tried my best to find evidence of poles from amateur photos of other planets. It's been tough. There are some pretty good amateur photos out there now, very high res, but haven't found anything.

Addressing another comment here, about other beings living in the earth. Our leaders know about them. They've had conversations, particularly about nuclear weapons. Apparently, every time a nuke is set off, it causes a huge ruckus on the inside of the earth. That's why you see the huge mushroom cloud coming up, it's supposedly air coming from the center of the earth and the beings inside can really feel it.

They say there are passages into the center of the earth. One of the entrances is Mammoth Caves in Kentucky. There is another in Tibet, a closely guarded monastery in the middle of nowhere surrounded by monks. They say another entrance is under the Sphinx, which is off limits unfortunately by the Egyptian government, despite evidence that there are structures under the right paw.

Another question dealt with stability of the planet. There's a smaller sun at the center of earth. The magnetic fields are X number of miles (sorry I used to know this) from this sun and cosmic dust and debris collects at the magnetic fields. This cosmic dust makes up our soil and earth as we know it. From this magnetic sphere, it goes 8 miles up, and 8 miles down toward the center of the earth. If you look at our efforts to drill down into the earth (Russia tried it), guess how far they made it? That's right, just short of 8 miles.

a reply to: tooo many pills

edit on 24-9-2022 by mahadragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mahadragon
Hidden from at least the great flood.

Most governments seem to know but still classify it "top secret" (I assume). But is it really a secret that should be kept?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join