It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid catches Alien on Film

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by skyjohn

I do believe that what he thought he saw was an Alien. You stop the crap and don't come here trying to tell others what to believe. If i wanna believe that this kid has honestly had thios experience I will, and none of your swearing will stop it.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

There is no lack of proof that this happened, he has video footage, he has a report in two newspapers about it, he came he stating that this actually happened , How much more proof do you need? There is not much more that he could have done.

If he had of brought forth an eyewitness, you all would of said that they were in on it together, like some of you absolutely idiotic people have claimed that I am him.
edit on 21-3-2011 by Slipdig1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

This doesn't count as any evidence against it at all. Its because all of the cases you state about how greys move have already been debunked on ATS.

How can you state other peoples eyewitness accounts, no footage and jotted down in a book that has been made to sell to people? over a kid with video footage he shot himself.

Your logic is a farce. If you are to believe the book so easy, why not this?

How do you know the book you read was the exact truth? You don't.

You can not prove something fake with evidence that hasn't been proven real itself.
edit on 21-3-2011 by Slipdig1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

Mind pointing me to these so called threads.

Authors

Budd Hopkins Missing TIme Intruders
Did case by case studies of the abduction phenomena all cases shared very common elements
Whitley Strieber Communion
Brought the adduction phenomena into public awareness through personal experience

You going to great lengths to defend a video that deserves little defense.
If it does not pass the skeptic test here on this board good luck on convincing any professionals that it is real.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Another example of you not reading the thread, this kid has already contacted the people in the know and they are going to include this footage on a documentary about Aliens.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

By the way did any of those books come with video footage or they just something that someone has written?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
never mind this debate is pointless and a waste of energy this thread is dead in the hoax bin where it belongs no point in debating a dead thread that has already been debunked.

Good luck defending a ridiculous video

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Whatever, this is what you debunkers did the whole time anyway, throw up proof that doesn't exist then wouldn't answer when there proof was debunked themselves. All they did was keep whinging to the mods even when we proved them wrong.

It does say at the top of the video that because most thought it was a Hoax, the problem with this theory is the people who believe don't get a way to yell back.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by manmental
reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

Hey kid,
I'm an entrepeneur who admires a clever business marketing strategy. This is how I came to find you. I would be happy to sponser your drift car enterprise, as like I say I like your head for business... thing is I can't work with liars.
So if you are interested in 50-100k in sponsorship then all you have to do is announce that the alien videos are cleverly orchestrated fakes and you've got a deal!
all the best kid,
a

So did he admit to them being fakes? It would be pretty hard to pass up that much money. But you were only trying to be smart hey!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Bumping for a friend.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Here is his latest vid.
Have fun

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snaffers
Here is his latest vid.
Have fun

Lmfao.

I will abuse the fact that this is a deader than dead thread + it's in the hoax bin, to say this - excuse my language:
You have to be a total f**ing idiot to even think of buying this bullsh*t. This is like, the lamest thing ever.

Slipdig or whatever your name is.. you're a complete tool. Go and do something productive instead of trying to defend this shi**y thread over and over again. Let it go, people aren't that stupid (well maybe on YouTube they are).
Also, any documentary that's going to use anything out of these idiotic videos is not something that will be watched by more than two people and you can mark my word on that.

The fact you go ballistic over the shi**y little article that lousy media piece dedicated to this f***ot speaks volumes about yourself, ya little cheerleader. Just admit you're this kid's male lover or whatever.. show's over.

Whew that was fun.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Wow
That was intense!! Male lover? Hahahahaha !! Calm down dude

I wonder what this kid comes up with next...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snaffers
I wonder what this kid comes up with next...

A wild guess - he'll post a video of an alien that appears in his lawn, the kid will speak to the camera with no enthusiasm what-so-ever, then we will see a very dark footage of a 14 year old covered in a black blanket and holding a flashlight. Following this, his lapdog Slipdig will come orgasmic to post his next "exciting" video and will argue with everyone that it's not a flashlight, it's an alien death ray, and will insist he's right because "nobody was able to fully prove this is not an alien death ray".

You kids are a bunch of silly pansies.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
We now realize that all videos can be faked by cgi, actors and even opticals illusions. We can go to Australia and see by ourselves if this is real or as well as in the past we need to choose to believe or not.

For me, this is the most amazing thing in years and I want to see his videos until the real contact with aliens or when he finally reveals the best prank about aliens in youtube ever.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
i dont think its real
but who knows

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Really about the porch? I'm a paranormal investigator...when stuff goes down, it's hard to stand your ground. Especially when they are throwing heavy objects at you with nails in them. I had to grab one guy and tell him to stop!! I thought he might jump from the 3 rd floor!! I promise I'm keepin it real.

It might be easy to say or even easy to go off the porch for you...but, some people are cautious and I'm sure it's saved many from abductions...errr I mean attacks. Ha I do believe god could and would make other society's...btw

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
i believe it...

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join