It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid catches Alien on Film

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The irony in this is that if it's not fake, that kid must be buggin out hardcore!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'm gunna email this guy and go meet him for myself. If I think he's real I'm gunna give himself some help and we'll catch some Aliens together. Hopefully.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Look at how many alien/UFO videos the youtube poster has. Then think about this: Someone who is that interested in aliens FINALLY gets an opportunity to obtain undeniable, close-up proof of an alien being and what does he do? He stays on the porch.

I'll call this a hoax based upon that alone.

You have got to be joking, more than half I would say Three quarters of his videos have to do with cars. Him having alot of car videos proves nothing. So obiviously he is interested but not that much,and obiviously he is packing his duds. You were awarded stars by all your dis info mates weren't you?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

I also saw him distinctively leave the porch as well I thought?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Also, once the ufo/alien is spotted, the camera suddenly starts shaking and gets out of focus!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

Also, once the ufo/alien is spotted, the camera suddenly starts shaking and gets out of focus!

Yeah, every time he got somewhat remotely close to it, it went blurry.
I say its a kid with a mask on and with a laser pointer.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

cos he is scared and shaking, Wow! what a concept people shake when they're scared! Very plausible. You lot are the fools who think that they would walk up and shake their hands and ask them to pose for a picture.

Yeah then you wake up being Anal probed.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I guess I'll have to meet him, sus him out as well as post his other five videos on here.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I posted on this on another thread awhile back.It looks to me like kids haveing fun the alien is a kid in the bushes with a mask on and the light is a flashlight.I think its just kids haveing fun nothing more then that.don't you remember being a kid and cooking up fun stuff ? This just looks like a kids shock video and there haveing a good laugh

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I like your rational, if I lived in his area i'd do the same!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Well he must not have been too scared.....he tried to walk up to it and even FOLLOWED it
All I'm saying is just once, I wish someone could take a video that is clear. I am not a skeptic BTW....I believe there is other life in the universe....just not in this video.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Are you really going to meet him? Let us know what happens if you do ok?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKinLaB

Originally posted by StealthyKat

Yeah, every time he got somewhat remotely close to it, it went blurry.
I say its a kid with a mask on and with a laser pointer.

Indeed. Another dead giveaway is the way the video tells a little "story." It has a nice, neat and tidy beginning, middle and end that all happens conveniently in under 3 minutes. Everything is just way too convenient in this video.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If it's legit, he should call MUFON or somebody (sounds like an Aussie, they must have some equivalent down there?). They can do some sort of "investigation". Until then, based on just what's shown, I say yet another (bad) hoax.

PS: Now, if he were to go out there with a shot-gun, and pump some lead into that sucker and bring it into a news studio - then we'd have something!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Well if its not legit, the pair did a great job in acting. However, the grey, for the very short period you can see him, looks close enough, from that distance. The red light though, what on earth is that if its not a good acting job?

Now, here is the thing, they don't move like that, though every one??? Don't know, maybe some are different versions of the ai suit.

There is a video I've tried searching for with an ET caught at a farm, along a gate, who does surreal fluid rapid fast long striding movements, then leaps high and disappears. That is the closest I've seen in movements. They don't move in anyway that we can duplicate when they're evading or disappearing. Almost like liquid, rapid, surreal movements.

Also, the one I saw, had nearly a twig like body, extremly delicate bone structure, his head was not a bulb, but fine narrow, and he was the size of my 9 year old with his head shaped the same, long narrow, delicate slightly rounded. Slightly smaller eye lenses too. He was ruddy pinky in color, not grey, like some of the photos online related to area 51. His body was very very exaggerated thin, almost like twig body, but moved in the most surreal way, twisting then vanishing.

I've seen a perfect shape identical to what was out the door after sighting a craft not too long ago, Feb 18th.
It was a solid shadow moving along the barren garden patch, shaped identical, and moved in the most surreal fluid, elongated limb way, and vanished.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Uh did you watch the whole video?...he gets off the porch finally runs after the thing

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I never saw the original thread, but I would have to vote for Hoax just based on the fact that who goes out to get closer to an Alien that is pointing a red light at you? I mean really is that something you would head towards? His reactions were fairly good in my opinion I couldn't find fault in anything except that he went towards it. I mean I was in the Army and honestly if something is pointing something at me that could be a weapon i'm not gonna go towards it I am going to either get the he** out of sight or get a weapon.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
it could be real, there have been numerous reports of grey's bobbing up and down in bushes with red laser pointers.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Prank hoax.......probably his little brother in an alien suit with a flash light.
Pretty funny,

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
While SETI is looking for intelligent life in outer space it would be real nice to find some here on earth.

Interesting though people on here ask why ET has not landed and said hello. That is sure answered in this video.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join