It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will we ever know?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I hear ya! I'm not looking for any destination. I know I'm on a ride, a ride full of experiences, and I don't know when that ride will end if it ever will. Nor do I know what comes next.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I like the journey too but alot of other people don't round here.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
You have to trust YOUR instincts. That is what I do. Say I see a person or group of people reporting that they witnessed a UFO and were even abducted---I use my own senses to discern for me whether or not they are telling the truth. Now some 'expert scientist' may CLAIM I cannot really know, but neither can he. But what I have noticed is that some people who are of that ilk very much dismiss testimony from people and disrespect them--call them mentally ill, or patronize them that it must have been--and then mr clever-scientist gives all these ludicrous explanations-----but guess what? HE wasn't even there, and yet is such a clever ass with his ad hoc explanations of 'sleep paralysis' and godknows what else lol

Regarding the Jerusalem video. yes I KNOW there is lots of so-called 'proof' it was a hoax, and threads about it dont seem to last long round these parts, but I am proper sceptic (in real meaning of word) about it, because I have been witness to others screaming hoax at other videos, and there was that Turkish one that was supposedly proven hoax but was authentic according to some.

So I recommend you are wary of those that scream hoax ALSO as much as the gullible.
edit on 4-3-2011 by zimishey because: spelling

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
when people are making such bald claims, as to say that there is an alien driven space ship flying around on planet earth, your not gona convince people that its real with a video that can easely be replicated. As soon as people see a simple light in the sky, that they cant explain, they will scream for aliens from another planet.

This is just the modern day religions. People created religions to explain how the world came to be, and everything else they didnt understand. Now we got people claiming every single unexplainable light is an alien. same #, diffrent storry.

When are we gona see a space ship above a big city, filmed by houndreds of diffrent people and seen by thousands of diffrent people? seems like aliens only show themselfe for 1 or 2 guys at a time.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by audio assasin
i think your post is CGI myself but star and flag my friend good post

You made me laugh with that one, thank you.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I don´t need anymore proof. I saw it with my own eyes and that´s enough for me. And if i had the ultimative proof i wouldn´t publish it on this site. To much close minded folks around here. You need to be open for certain things and some people just can´t do it. If you´re really looking for proof for alien life you won´t find it on this site. It´s out there and already a fact but you have to see it for yourselfs. You have to look in our past. There is the evidence you need.

I´m curious what would happen if the sceptics get confronted with something they can´t explain? Maybe they will take some pills or go see a shrink because it can´t be real. Just trust your instincts. If you think it´s real it usually is.

Personally i don´t give a f*ck what people think about me and i´m not here to convince anyone. If they don´t even acknowledge the slightest possibility that UFOs and alien lifeforms are existing where is the point to convince them at all? All they will ever see are fakes,hoaxes or another "explanations". Sorry but i´m done wasting my time with them.

S&F for the thread.

Ps: The time is now. Seek the answers you´re looking for or be just another sheep like all the others.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

Well put and thanks, i agree with with you. Only problem though is I've been trying to convince people which is never going to work on this site. I feel "awakened" and am finding the answers im looking for. I just wish I could bring everyone else along.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join