It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 4th, Gematria, and Freemasory?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Greetings ATS fans. Long time listener, first time caller

As any devote narcissist would do near the time of their birthday, I googled myself. I usually do it every year just for the simple fact that I can and that March 4th has its share of historically significant dates.

So, it being 4pm and 8 hours away from March 4th, I will "clock" myself in for the next several hours and describe the eerie connections between tomorrow's date, the seating of the first US Congress under the Constitution, and the number 222 gematria values.

"http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5220/5494846953_418645562f.jpg" width="398" height="500" alt="gem222" />

www.gematrix.org...
edit on 3-3-2011 by revswirl because: Added a pic and link

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by revswirl

Hello and welcome to ats. I am looking forward to your thread, but remember to make 20 posts before starting a thread.

-Naeem

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
New Moon in Pisces

astrology.about.com...

www.spiritnow.com...

theastrologynews.com...

webcache.googleusercontent.com...:www.astrodispatch.com...

The above links are related to astrological/astronomical alignments on 3-4-11.

Mercury, Mars, New Moon, Uranus, and Chiron will all be in the Zodiac sign Pisces. It is an interesting combination.

Uranus is leaving Pisces and entering Aries:

www.astralreflections.com...

webcache.googleusercontent.com...:www.myastrologycharts.com...

Are the Revolutions in the Middle East an after effect of Uranus moving into Aries?

Mars in Pisces:

www.astrodispatch.com...

www.lynnkoiner.com...

Mercury in Pisces:

www.astrogrrl.com...

This is a brief summary of the planetary alignments. The actual research required to get an accurate reading is beyond my comprehension. So, I hope this gives lots of you some leads on your research.

My synopsis is that because of these planetary energy alignments we are entering a period of time that could become more spiritual in nature rather than materialistic. If the solar storms don't take out Twitter and Facebook we could see a new Global Civilization.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
On a pseudo-astrological effect, the hypothetical planet Nibiru (or cover screen Comet Elenin) is to pass through the southern ecliptic plane:

humansarefree.com...

Fun conspiracy stuff for a conspiracy fan on his birthday. Thanx for listening.. I'd love to hear some great ATS feedback.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
One last thing... sorry, only implied the Freemason connection. Just made it in my own mind and didn't seem to elaborate. Just mentioned that from my readings over the years of Freemasonry being associate with numbers and symbols. Thought there might be a connection w/ the 3/4 date and the formation of the country which has been associated w/ a Freemason plan.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I too, am very interested in numbers and feel that they are more important than most credit. Although I do not know much about astronomy or astrology I do know that they are also extremelly important and go hand in hand with numerology.

Please keep ATS updated on any connections you may see arising in the next few hours and days.

And again, welcome to ATS posting abilities, beware though;

the members of ATS are very close-minded and will jump on you for your "theories". (I speak from numerous experiences; prophecies...)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS I hope you enjoy the topics and people here as much as I do.

top topics

join