It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New exciting info from Lloyd Pye on the Star Child imminent....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
He explains that he was to present a lecture at the UFO conference at Scottsdale but after getting the news below he had to rethink his whole presentation.

After that trip, I went to spend the following weekend with our geneticist. During that visit he spent quite a number of hours shocking me to my core with radical new information he had discovered about the Starchild’s DNA. I am not ready to present that information here, right now, for the reason I will explain in the next paragraph.

He went on to say...

I can’t share this new information with you now because I’m not happy with where it is at the moment. I need to polish it a bit before I put it out for general consumption, especially by critics and the media. But I can assure you it will be only another week or so before I’m ready, so please take that as a promise—amazing news is coming your way!

edit on 3-3-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

I wait with bated breath!! And take a look at this page of his...a new Sitchin video from 1994 has been posted. Well, a part of it is Sitchin.

SOURCE

edit on 3-3-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Very interesting. Although the fact that he needs to spend some time on it sounds like it won't be a cut and dry case of "Alien DNA!" I do find the skull interesting due to it's symmetry. But I think it's most likely a case of artificial cranial deformation by head wrapping or boarding. But I hope to be proven wrong.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by goatfish

Well....he is excited after talking with the geneticist so I am hoping it is NOT anything to do with bandaging etc.

I am assuming no one gets excited over bandaging! lolol
And I am also hoping Kadinsky aint about, he tends to pour ice cold water on this subject.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
so basically we'll never hear from this guy again, as with every poster/inside info type who is not "ready" to disclose information or fears for his safety.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

i remember seeing that the cranial capacity, or volume was higher than in human skulls, i don't think you can achieve that effect with 'wrapping' or bandaging. although, i have never tried

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I think the most of the new information is probably covered in this video:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
i remember seeing that the cranial capacity, or volume was higher than in human skulls, i don't think you can achieve that effect with 'wrapping' or bandaging. although, i have never tried

I think you can increase cranial capacity with bandaging. Take a look at these skulls:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I dont believe so, the info was posted by Lloyd yesterday our time. ( In New Zealand) He would not be carrying on about old info this way Im sure.
I hope.
I pray.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
He went on to say...

But I can assure you it will be only another week or so before I’m ready, so please take that as a promise—amazing news is coming your way!
Hasn't he been saying something like this for the better part of a decade?

He couldn't wait a week to tell us?

Among the things I don't like is:

People who tell me they're going to tell me something a week from now. It's a wasted communication, why bother? If you've got something to tell me in a week, just wait a week, and tell me what you have to tell me then. Is that too much to ask?

The most annoying form of this communication tactic is all of the endless statements about the "upcoming disclosure", it's always going to be something we will be told next week, next month, next year.....ENOUGH already! Please!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Oh gawd...Im starting to agree with you. Really hadn't noticed his reticence etc so much before..dang it!
And I was worried about kadinsky!!
Sigh.......

We shall all see I guess, a week or so from now. I have everything crossed that there WILL be news, and enlightening news at that. I will bump this thread if that happens.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

looks can be deceiving, like having a short stout glass vs a tall skinny glass, it looks like more volume in the tall glass, but it's not. ??

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella
I have everything crossed that there WILL be news, and enlightening news at that. I will bump this thread if that happens.
OK thanks for that, and please do bump the thread when he finally does it, it's on my subscribed list so I should see it then.

But a week "or so" could mean a month (or more?), coming from Pye! If it really is a week I'll be pleasantly surprised. And if the information is anything more useful than what he's already said I'll be even more surprised. But I like surprises, so it's ok if I'm surprised! And I'll try to not be too disappointed if I'm not surprised!

edit on 3-3-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

HIya Annella, your bait worked

Pye is a snake-oil merchant who's been trawling that damn skull around for way too long. From the moment he set eyes on it in 1999, he made his mind up that it was alien...or saw the potential to make some fame and dollars from it...who knows?

He's like the fairytale prince and the skull is like Cinderella's glass slipper to him. One doctor after another; their foot was too big or too small and never a good fit. Resolute in his search for the 'right' foot, he's carried on for 12 years. Year after year, asking for more money to continue his search and always saying that *proof* is just around the corner, in the next town, just over the horizon. Those darn scientists are always 'exactly wrong' in their efforts to sabotage him....

Last year, he was saying the same thing that he was saying in 2000. The *proof* was there. An unnamed scientist is always on the edge of providing the proof...if only he had a little more money 'for the research.'

This year, it's business as usual. Conferences and videos presenting the same old BS about 'just around the corner.' He's booked for...

Truth Event UFO Day

Washington (State), USA April 30, 2011

Venue: Fort Worden Commons, Port Townsend
www.starchildproject.com...

Now, would anyone who was on the edge of proving aliens had visited Earth and that ,no, we are not alone in the universe be on the fringe conference tours? Instead, wouldn't he be clearing his diary and preparing to go down in history? The *proof* he claims is enough to rock society. He'd be one of the most famous people in the history of Earth, but no...it's always 'just around the corner' and a 'little more money please.'

I know he reads these posts and gets all annoyed about them. If his endless requests for money and BS attacks on science were finally vindicated, I'd be delighted to replace the middle finger salute with an apology and pat on the back.

Until that moment comes, it's only reasonable (based on his history) to predict more of the same in the coming years.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Good post Kandinsky.

Have you ever heard the saying "milk it for all it's worth"?

Pye is milking it for more than it's worth!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The dust-up about Lloyd Pye having important new information about the 'Star Child' skull was on the 3rd. He said he wanted 'a week or so' to prepare this information for presentation. It didn't sound an unreasonable plan. He claimed to have something fairly sensational to reveal. Today is the 12th; I've heard nothing more about this; has anyone else? Ross

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Lloyd Pye posted an article on March 11th, at a website called Paranormal Utopia. He admits that preparing the new genetic information on the 'Star Child" skull for presentation took longer than expected. He explains this in a reasonable-sounding manner. He must work cooperatively with the geneticist involved, in 'translating' the science into layman's terms, yet not producing anything mistaken or misleading in the process. Should he have refrained from saying anything, until he was prepared to make his presentation? I couldn't say. I will observe that many statements, press conferences, and the like are preceded by preliminary announcements. I'm content to wait a reasonable time for the completion of a job well done. I tend to be somewhat skeptical of Mr. Pye's conclusions. Consider, for example, the fact that the skull is reported to have previously yielded evidence of both X and Y human chromosomes, indicating fully human parentage. Never-the-less, let Mr. Pye present his new evidence, then we will see if it has any merit. Link to paranormal utopia website: paranormalutopia.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Would love to see the faces of TPTB if this guy just came out and had an Alien skull proved real! Even though I don't think it'll be the case, just saying.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ross 54
Should he have refrained from saying anything, until he was prepared to make his presentation? I couldn't say. I will observe that many statements, press conferences, and the like are preceded by preliminary announcements. I'm content to wait a reasonable time for the completion of a job well done.
What's a reasonable time? His latest claim was a week (and that was almost two weeks ago), but in reality we've been waiting the better part of a decade, while we've been told basically the same story, the results are on the way, (but I just need some more funding to finish the research).

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Must admit...I started the thread and my thumbs are getting sore from twiddling.

Come on Lloyd, if you happen to stumble into this thread you need to know your credibility rating is slipping. Further in the eyes of some.
Like my slip is showing given I had more faith in ya than likely deserved. Cant keep folks waiting without some sort of news. Yeah??

You got a wide grin Kandinsky?? lolol....

new topics

top topics

join