It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I am kicked out of Facebook

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

The thing is people change their profile picture all the time, so when it asks who someone is and it is a picture of a duck, what can you do? Also I did one of them by process of elimination and it kicked me out again for taking too much time!

Yeah this is very wrong. I just do not want an open account floating around I have no access to, this same thing happened to my Youtube account.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Right mine is/was geared towards my little Granddaughters and other family members, the only thing that I did post from time to time were excellent threads from AboveTopSecret.com. and other world events such as the BP spill, again linking back to my threads here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

The thing is people change their profile picture all the time, so when it asks who someone is and it is a picture of a duck, what can you do? Also I did one of them by process of elimination and it kicked me out again for taking too much time!

that happened to me because I failed to recognize which ATSer was what cartoon. That was so not fun.

Yeah this is very wrong. I just do not want an open account floating around I have no access to, this same thing happened to my Youtube account.

I dont like a lot of what FB does but it is the only way I have to stay in touch with certain people.
As for youtube I had to make a gmail account because I couldnt get in the old way. They merged and it was a pain in the butt! I do not like how they all merge together.

<< 1   >>

join