It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report of an extremely tall humanoid

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Yesterday at 2030 hrs. just when I was about to leave the office I heard a very strange sharp buzz that came from the outside that made me look to the outside to see what it was about. When I looked in the direction the sound came from I saw a long and very thin shadow with a copper color that after a while of not moving it started walking towards the light. It was in that moment that I got very scared because I could see clearly that it was not a normal person. It had no face and its body looked like a stick made of one piece. I went looking for my cell phone camera to take a picture of it and to my surprise, when I came back, that thing was higher than the wall of the building and it kept growing and stretching until it reached the second floor windows of the neighboring building. It suddenly jumped up the walls and began to climb up to the roof where I lost sight of it. I kept hearing the buzz for some more seconds until it disappeared completely. I was able to take three pictures of it. I have spent the whole night thinking about it but I have no idea what could that be.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/edc50a15b4a4.jpg[/atsimg]

This is an unsubstantiated report I found translated from Spanish on an anonymous imageboard. No concrete sources yet, but it definitely looks interesting.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadeWolf

Freaky deaky man!

Who knows anything anymore with the ability to manipulate photos and vids. Naturally I am inclined to think this is fake, but there will always be a part of me that "wants to believe," and I for one, think truth can be stranger than fiction.

spec

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
That is one of the freakiest things I have ever seen. The photos look genuine & not shopped.

Hopefully some knowledgeable people can tell you what it is.

P.S., Where did this take place?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
urbanprankster.com...

I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but when I saw the first pic you posted it reminded me of this other story. Just to mess with them, some people did this prank to see how the CCTV operators or whatever would handle it. It might be the same thing.

However, the other two photos don't look like that at all, and it has me curious.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
That is strange. It looks fake to me, but then again, so would anything I've never seen before. I look forward to seeing how this one turns out.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Looks like it's viral advertising for a movie/game.

link   
holy cr4p .... that has got me beat, i have no idea what that could be and it dosnt come close to looking like anything i have ever seen ?¿?¿?

very interesting ima have to do some research

great find s+f

link   

Don't worry , just another "walking alien" through the streets of earth!
DON'T mind them...

(this is what they say to astronauts when they come face to face with some alien... )

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm actually lost for words and I have indulged myself in Soooo many stories and Fake pictures here on ATS and this by far!!! Is the most indescribable thing I have ever seen.
Almost perfect pictures It almost looks exactly at the camera :O
Convincing story line I was at work about to leave the office, who couldn't relate to this ..???

Debunk this one if you can guys

Yours truly

x

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Looks like it's viral advertising for a movie/game.

This is strange indeed, I doubt it is a viral advertisement ..You can hardly make the thing out.. S&F op..Great find, I look forward to watching this thread.
Only thing that remotely makes since is that it could be is this..

edit on 2-3-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungMind92

"undebunkable "

It's just an alien!
WHAT? you don't believe in other life forms?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I wonder if their were any other eye witnesses, surely if this guy was just leaving the office it couldn't have been that late, and given the noise 'it' made, I'm sure it could have grabbed some attention.

link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

That was heelarious and revealing

But the anomaly in this vid is not the same at all, imo.

peace,
spec

link   
Wow that is incredibly disturbing.

Even if it is a hoax which it most likely is, it has still successfully given me the creeping willies

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This is definitely one of those things that make you go hmmmm.... Cool find OP. Finny how the bizarre is automatically consider shopped eh? The truth could be staring us right in the face... sigh...lol the good news is its not just a little blinky light in the sky!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Cut down a tree, lean it against a building and voila.
Sorry, looks like that to me.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Very strange . Do you have a link to where you found this ?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin
reply to post by YoungMind92

"undebunkable "

It's just an alien!
WHAT? you don't believe in other life forms?

Of course I believe in other life forms, But photos can be faked!! or do you think every video or any old picture shows the truth? Even I can edit a picture to something which is not.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
looks like slenderman forgot to get dressed.

walking around in public all butt naked and such.

for shame........

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Anyway we could get a link to the original site op..?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join