It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Empowering Statements of Encouragement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Empowering Statements of Encouragement

Here's one I developed and perfected as of yesterday, but I look forward to seeing what other people have to offer along these lines, whether original or a quote, a little mantra, a song lyric, or whatever works for you.

------------------------

My continual and persistent attitude of gratitude, appreciation, and enthusiasm

is the heart and source of my creative vortex of prosperity, possibility, and abundant success.

With heartfelt gratitude, appreciation, and with joy,

My non-resistent allowing, is the flow of effortless ease and efficiency

that will draw and attract, for my benefit and that of others,

anything and everything I so desire.

This is powerful.
This is fun.
I am happy.
I am pleased.

------------------------

I believe that statements such as this, and other mnemonic devices, scripts, etc. are very powerful tools for generating all manner of creative pursuits.

Do you have any that you like to use?

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I like that NewAge, very catchy and it does give you a feeling of being 'clear' after you read it. I don't really have anything like that, or really a mantra, but I am the King of quotes and love them! Thanks for sharing bud!

Quotes:

"Initiative is the father of innovation."
- Gen. Patton

"To you they are but blades of grass as you are the wind, but does not the grass bend to the direction of the wind?"
- Confuscious

"Those who arrive to the battlefield first have already won."
- Sun Tzu

"Well Brain, if jimmy cracks corn and nobody cares, why does he keep doing it?"
- Pinky
edit on 2-3-2011 by Mikemp44 because: shpelling

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Mine's quite simple, but works for me: "Move mountains"

It's based on something I read a little while ago. Basically, with the right mindset we can move mountains. But with the wrong mindset we can be overpowered by the smallest grain of sand.

That seemed to resonate with me. Now and again I'm even known to write "Move Mountains" on my hand in readiness when I know I've got a tough day at work. When I'm feeling a little low on confidence or off key, I look down and regain some strength & motivation

Another one I use, which isn't so much about empowerment as it is about maintaining resolution or grounding, is: "Gam zeh ya'avor", which means "this too shall pass". At the worst times it gives me hope and at the best times it anchors me with perspective

edit on 2/3/11 by lizziejayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
All is well.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
My wife has a very positive thinking co-worker she interfaces with on telephone. He always shares with her a positive thought for the day. My favorite:

"Don't let what you can't do get in the way of what you can do"

It reminds me to not get stuck or hung up. I just drive around obstacles and progress where I can. I am not in control of the many things that happen around me, but I am in control of how I choose to react.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Final form of the statement in the op, perfected.

-------------

My continual and persistent attitude of gratitude, appreciation, and enthusiasm

forms the heart and source of my creative vortex

of prosperity, new possibility, and abundant success.

With heartfelt appreciation, and with abundant, overflowing joy,

my non-resistent allowing

is the flow, that will draw and attract, for my benefit, and that of others,

anything and everything, I so desire.

This is powerful
This is fun
I am happy
I am pleased

------------------

What I've done with this, is to write it out by hand, on one side of a notebook sized piece of paper, and on the other side, under the heading "Strong Desire" I've placed a multifacted image of the new life I wish to create for myself, which will be of benefit both for me and for others.

At night, as per the instructions in the book "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill, I read it aloud for about 10 minutes over and over again, while cultivating the heartfelt feeling and "vibe" at the heart of it, while holding persistently in my mind's eye, as much as possible and as often as possible, the image of the life I am creating, which makes me feel really happy because I'm rather pumped about it, since it will provide me with lots of freedom in so many ways, to live the life I want to be living.

Been involved with this for about two weeks now and already beneficial things are rushing quickly to my aid with minimal effort and ease.

I hope you enjoy it!

My suggestion would be - get a nice notebook, with a nice cover, something which speaks to you, and fill it with your dreams, your chief aim or primary purpose in life, and your definite plan of action by which it may be realized, and then use this statement, written out, and spoken aloud for 10 minutes daily as a tool of manifestation. It really does work, provided the right emotional climate is generated, without any fear or lack, which is what gratitude and appreciation is for.

I could write out a whole thesis on the form and function of the statement, but most people don't care for that, they just want the thing itself which works, without need of the explanation for how and why it works. So there it is for your benefit and that of others.

One thing I would like to point out, is that this statement at the end

This is powerful
This is fun
I am happy
I am pleased

That's a statement about the experience of the doing of the creative action, once it's put into effect, or something we can say in the back of our mind, as we set about realizing the thing we most want which satisfies our innermost heart's desire, while it's "happening" or forming, and thus represents the experience of the creative process itself ie: THIS is fun! It is fun to create things for ourselves that please us, and which benefit both ourselves and those around us, it's not selfishness, but the very thing we came here to do - to create and to expand, and grow, suffering only as may be neccessary, while carving away any and all unnecessary suffering, which is a waste of time and of life.

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 4-3-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
If everyone seems to be floating away from you, if they disagree, if they ridicule, if they lie, and most importanly, if they lie, then if they are all being duped, then they can never say that you didn't try to warn them.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
If everyone seems to be floating away from you, if they disagree, if they ridicule, if they lie, and most importanly, if they lie, then if they are all being duped, then they can never say that you didn't try to warn them.

Everyone is in need of help but it would seem no one's willing to go the distance for the sake of love, our "sphere" of "the self" is too constricted and constrained, people accepting their "lot of life" as much much less than they deserve, and deeply wish to express and bring into being.

This is why we all need empowering statements of encouragement - it's like a technolgy of the soul and the life, that's the way I percieve it, and that's how it functions. Words - with the right words, in the right sequence, with the right meaning, penetrate our subconscious mind, and with absolute and perfect freedom, we are then free to create something worthy of ourselves, born of nothing, but a thought.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I tweaked the statement again, for anyone who might want to make use of it, and it's starting to work wonders for me, now that it's being sunk into my subconscious mind.

-------------

My continual and persistent attitude of gratitude and appreciation, and enthusiasm

forms the wellspring of my creative vortex of prosperity, new possibility, and abundant success.

With heartfelt appreciation, and with unbounded, overflowing joy, and love,

my non-resistant allowing

is the FLOW

that will draw and attract

for my benefit AND that of others

Anything and Everything I so desire.

This is Powerful
This is FUN
I am so Happy
I am so Pleased

edit on 9-3-2011 by NewAgeMan because: the word "so" added for increased enjoyment, happiness, and fun.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

"Well Brain, if jimmy cracks corn and nobody cares, why does he keep doing it?"
- Pinky

I loved that one! Thank you!

Here is one of my favorite-

Mind is consciousness which has put on limitations. You are originally unlimited and perfect. Later you take on limitations and become the mind.
Ramana Maharshi
edit on 9-3-2011 by EchoM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EchoM
Mind is consciousness which has put on limitations. You are originally unlimited and perfect. Later you take on limitations and become the mind.
Ramana Maharshi

Good one!

Thanks for the reminder, it's important to be aware of that, perhaps the only thing of ANY importance..

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
FInal final tiny change (word eternal added)

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

My continual and persistent attitude of gratitude and appreciation, and enthusiasm

forms the eternal wellspring of my creative vortex of prosperity, new possibility, and abundant success.

With heartfelt appreciation, and with boundless, overflowing joy, and love,

my non-resistant allowing

is the FLOW

that will draw and attract

for my benefit AND that of others

Anything and Everything I so desire.

This is Powerful
This is FUN
I am so Happy
I am so Pleased

edit on 9-3-2011 by NewAgeMan because: unbounded changed to boundless, there - perfect!

new topics

top topics

join