It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini Cobra Awakening: Ancient, Mystical, Forbidden Knowledge!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
Allow it to take over. You must surrender yourself to it before it will enlighten you. Each time you try to control it, you limit it's effectiveness. You have to work with the kundalini not against.

so what do I do after I let it take over? I have let it take over before plenty times and recently in the past. I get REALLY high once it stops. Is there something else I am to do?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Ummmmm..... be careful, some of the way that people word this and where this "high" comes from and all of this... you just don't know.

Seeing yourself as perfect is enlightening, kundalini energy isn't going to make you perfect. Its not gods secret white light of energy you have to access in order to have. You just have it.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
How important is it to awaken this kundalini? Is it worth it? Do I have to do it to achieve immortality?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr

Allow it to take over. You must surrender yourself to it before it will enlighten you. Each time you try to control it, you limit it's effectiveness. You have to work with the kundalini not against.

so what do I do after I let it take over? I have let it take over before plenty times and recently in the past. I get REALLY high once it stops. Is there something else I am to do?

What symptoms do you have during meditation? Not really more you need to do. As long as you can feel it throughout your body, and not resist it. It should rise to your head, up the spine, then down the throat to the navel.
edit on 29-8-2011 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
A guy on a forum i frequent, a bodybuildling forum randomly enough, said to me he could "reverse my chakras" so that i could draw energy onto my self. Alot of what he talks about, conversing with demons ect seems like the left hand path side of things but to be fair he also has alot of good knowledge. He started the thread by calling it "Ask a guy who has opended his chakras and released his kundalini anything" And he has alot of good points and info and has made me reconsider a few of my preconvieved ideas about various things.

After allowing him to reverse my chakras i have found that whilst meditating my brain feels like it's humming, about twice per second and lasts for a good 10-15 mins after meditation..is this me picking up higher frequencys or what? I have also noticed that im having alot of good luck and things seem to be going my way alot of the time, is the left hand path such a bad one if it's all about focusing on self improvement and drawing positive energy to your self.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr

What symptoms do you have during meditation? Not really more you need to do. As long as you can feel it throughout your body, and not resist it. It should rise to your head, up the spine, then down the throat to the navel.
edit on 29-8-2011 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

umm lets see.. I "think" my meditation is pretty normal.. Only difference is that I see waves and colors before I feel vibration. I read in a book that vibrations are "supposed" to come first and that if I see light before vibration then go with the light. I can awaken the serpernt energy by thinking about being "one" with everything and tune into that "oneness" during meditation preparation then it'll happen. It easiest during qi gong sessions since energy is flowing rapidly. Once "is flows fast enough it'll happen, especially when I'm in the zone.

umm lets see.. I "think" my meditation is pretty normal.. Only difference is that I see waves and colors before I feel vibration. I read in a book that vibrations are "supposed" to come first and that if I see light before vibration then go with the light. I can awaken the serpernt energy by thinking about being "one" with everything and tune into that "oneness" during meditation preparation then it'll happen. It easiest during qi gong sessions since energy is flowing rapidly. Once "is flows fast enough it'll happen, especially when I'm in the zone.

SN: sorry for literary errors. I'm on my mobile.

edit on 30-8-2011 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Kundalini is a neutral force. If you don't have training prior to its awakening, it can not only be frightening but debilitating. It can even cause insanity or death. Look at what happened to Gopi Krishna, and hes not the only one, hes just one of the few who knew what it was and wrote about it. Kundalini psychosis is a real problem. Its more than a "vibration" or a bolt of electricity up the spine, those are attributed to our subtle energies like the Prana.

Kundalini is the great destroyer, she cleanses the world with fire. She unbinds everything and remakes the world in her image. The awakening of Kundalini is a permanent increase in ones very life force, a complete awakening of the pranic body, and the awakening of this even more powerful energy of Kundalini.

This awakening is not an intellectual, emotional experience alone (though it is that) but also physiological. If you are of weak body or heart it can simply kill you. This isn't to deter anyone, but really it is to deter people from trying to awaken one of the most powerful forces in man without first setting up the proper conduits through which that force will flow.

Those conduits are created by following a path like Buddhism or Hinduism, its created through understanding the energy you have NOW. If you DONT understand how to ALREADY control all your thoughts, your mind, your emotions, and your physical body NOW, what hope will you have when they are all excited and increased by 10 times their former energy levels? You think that extra force will make it "easier"?

Furthermore there is the danger that the addition energy of Kundalini will simply be consumed by ones pre-existing attachments and desires, making them stronger and even more powerful and therefore difficult to control or eradicate.

The reason the sages write of the dangers of Kundalini is not because of "secrecy" or that they don't want people to know, they do. But they want people to be safe, they don't want to see peoples lives ruined because of some foolhardy experiment. Think of it this way, if Benjamin Franklin had wanted to harvest electricity and rather than thinking it through had gone outside with a big steel pole to see if he could attract lightening, he would have succeeded in his experiment and possibly paid for it with his life.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
You cannot safely activate the chakras through Kundalini until you are ready to meet God and are guided by a God-realized human being who understoods how to manipulate this cosmic energy.

And getting yourself ready takes hard work over many lifetimes once the decision to enter the Life of God has been made.

So don't deceive yourselves or be deceived by the New Age message of others. Seeking sensations and thrills with short cuts is not part of the spiritual life.

"Those that speak do not know. Those that know do not speak."

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I got away from my meditation quite a bit recently mainly because I don't get nothing out of it anymore I was wondering if anyone else has any information regarding completing the journey.

As I feel I can go no further especially after my immune system has greatly increased. Only getting sick for 3 days out of a year.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Flagged for later

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Great connection on that I like your thinking. Here is my take on it. . We are god, there is one. There are other planes/dimensions etc. with different created beings. The god of the physical plane is lucifer which can be seen as a serpent making a circle eating its tail representing the cyclic nature of the universe. The forbidden knowledge that makes you as god is the knowledge that you are infinitely stuck in a repeating universe that you already done everything, know everything etc and that you are supposed to forget in order to get away from knowing that because it freaks you out. You have to forget because all the tragedy, loneliness, and already all knowingness you possess not to mention the non existence of time therefore you already did everything infinity ago. And you have to pretend like your some mortal just to live with yourself.. Kinda sad story ... but its ok

No one can kill you, you're by yourself, you're nothing. But u can pretend and play a game that you are and that there are others like you! It's a wonder I haven't gone insane by knowing this. Call it enlightenment but its okay to be asleep. Just a bit more interesting when awake, trying to solve riddles to unlock your latent power

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

So what is real enlightenment? Is it being able to take the good with the bad for what it is and accept? Without attachment or fear? Read above post and let me know what u think and this below

reply to post by Terric

The experiment where an amoeba consistently finds the shortest way through a maze to a food source like the double slit experiment of quantum physics poses more questions than it answers if it answers any at all (perspective). From my experiences on different levels of consciousness starting on an atomic all the way up to universal and beyond I can tell you that everything possesses MIND and WILL. From an amoeba finding its way around a peatree dish to a star and any and all matter it all has a purpose driven desire and experiences the world around using whatever senses nature has endowed upon it while always seeking harmony and homeostasis.

Everything is relative, nothing in this universe exists in and of itself. The conscious desire of God was to have split his consciousness due to feeling lonely(notice ONE). On the highest plane of "existence" there is Christ consciousness which is observed as a sphere of pure white light and orbiting around it similarly to Saturn's rings are SHARDS (Like broken Glass) of pure energy light particles glowing and pulsing radiant energy same as the sphere. After transcending this plane there becomes nothing, one is all alone and in fact one doesn't even seem to exist as if there isn't even ONE. There is a deadness, a quiet like nothing you could imagine. Then, one's mental visions return suddenly, and reappear from nothing like a hologram in dead space and you then realize all of the universe is your projection, that everything that has ever happened to you that you willed it, asked for it, wanted it. That you create what you want to dream, that pain and sadness, joy and ecstasy keep you entertained. That you are eternal, infinite all knowing. And it feels amazing, you can move a star at will; make it zig zag blink at you whatever, change the colors of the street lights, set off every car alarm in the neighborhood with your mind, anything and its a pure state of joy and love. And it feels sad. Sad to know what you are, that you are alone, that this is just an illusion. And that you always will be.. forever and ever and there is no one to save you, no one can kill you and no one else is there to hear you. All there is, is you.

On the spirtual or mental plane( My ego is still young 23) I encountered an entity that many would call Satan. He was a sharp looking black man with a nice fade and short curly hair in a shimmering black old school gangster business suit a in a huge hall with a checker patterned black and white floor. He showed me my various existences in other worlds/universes. I had a feeling like I known him forever. A lot of this was filled with tragedy, close calls, and very emotionally strong experiences. He showed me all the riches I ever could dream of some of the most amazingly cool and beautiful things that far transcend all the riches of this world. We came at last to some golden gates. Everything in these scenes was more fiery, more intense and brighter than anything of this world. His eyes burned red with fire but i was not afraid of him at all. But at these gates which were to me the gates of heaven and I could see paradise within (which was empty fyi there wasn't anyone there) he said "WE HAD A DEAL." Then my visions instantly changed to scary things. Rag dolls that oozed black blood and primitive weapons like axes and dark lines crawling through my vision. I stopped wanting to see it and it went away and that is when I saw the Ginormous sphere of pulsing white light.

Interestingly enough when the devil was showing me visions I saw Chris brown as a half red REPTILIAN demon like entity (it was like i could see beneath his skin) as well as a few other actors that aren't famous enough for me to know their names. I also recall seeing a futuristic planet with huge skyscrapers like new york except they looked metallic and were different colors like blue and red and shaped kind of like space rockets. On this planet they had different alphabetical symbols on their ipad like devices but so much better, transforming flying cars that looked like the batmobile from the new movies, and tv screens that had nothing solid to them and seemed to hover in the air and unlike projection screens the picture didnt reflect off the wall. The image just stood by itself in thin air razor thin like you could walk around it or through it. The picture clarity of the movies was suuuuperb the sound was penetrating deep inside you like you were there when they filmed transformers.

And I saw the future developing through the many stages of cycles and each cycle spinning off another cycle from itself like an exponentially growing quadratic equation in patterns and revolutions however as different parallel universes. I saw evolution and technology continually advancing like this until everything reached an apex and at this point saw a golden flash appear off the apex of the cycle in my mind and then it was time for the cycle to finish its circular revolution and RETURN to where it all BEGAN. I saw where my location was in this cycle and it was near maybe about 15-20 degrees from the peak or apex of the cycle where the golden flash had occurred.

I also encountered another entity that looked kind of like a NORDIC HE MAN Super saiyan with bluish aura

Words, symbols, gender, masons, history, biology and the bible all came into clear focus.
I saw myself as a father disciplining a teenage son and giving advice (which is what im used to getting instead lol)
A troublemaker in some futuristic police state being desperately asked why I did something by a detective type who knew me personally. They had a room full of cameras video taping everything in the city and I had led police on a wild chase that ended up revealing a sick truth that they were actually leeches to society or something like that
A Paul Walker looking guy in a badass whip looking at myself on a sunny day along a strip with palm trees in the side view mirror smirking
and more

There was a background feeling that the older generations of people (or whatever race there's more than humans but they are similar) hold on to controlling things (like politics or businesses) for too long and in extreme fear of change instead of allowing succeeding generations to take over as if they're too scared to let that happen and it creates serious problems and unnecessary misery.

On different planes there are different forces. Duality is HUGE on this one like the serpent eating itself -vs +
I also noticed things become more complex/advanced to satisfy the desire for change, but also require more energy to sustain, and reminiscing being a simpler organism with simple desires is less intense and relaxing.
I can sometimes read people like a red blood cell recognizes a white blood cells function in the body and understand everything in their nature as it relates to their organic function

Most profound was my experience that I could be any creature, organism or the like at any point in time of the cyclic universe whenever i wanted like I could just leave this meat suit but I exactly where I wanted to be

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I would be careful about kundalini. I heard that Kundalini used to be something called a soul trap. In the past, if someone tried to preform kundalini, an entity would walk into their body and their soul would be captured and replaced.

From what previously know about this, it seems to me that kundalini is a counterfeit to what is called inner alchemy. Inner alchemy is when one combines their male and female energies to become whole and complete. Once this is done then they will no longer have desire for orgasm.

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join