It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassin Maintains He Can't Remember Shooting RFK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Source

This will not be attempt to retry the case, but it appears Sirhan Bishara Sirhan and his new lawyer are just preparing for his next parole hearing.

It's been this way almost from the beginning. Hypnotists and psychologists, lawyers and investigators have tried to jog his memory with no useful result.Now a new lawyer is on the case and he says his efforts have also failed."There is no doubt he does not remember the critical events," said William F. Pepper, the attorney who will argue for Sirhan's parole Wednesday. "He is not feigning it. It's not an act. He does not remember it."

I've never really followed the ideas behind MK-ULTRA, or Manchurian Candidates, so I'll hold comment on that aspect to those who have conducted thorough research. However, his lawyers statements certainly piqued my curiosity.

Pepper also suggests Sirhan was "hypno-programmed," turning him into a virtual "Manchurian Candidate," acting robot-like at the behest of evil forces who then wiped his memory clean.

Now what really got me going, and made me post this is the following statement, made by his lawyer:

"It was very clear to me that this guy did not kill Bob Kennedy," said Pepper. Asked who did kill the senator, he said, "I believe I have it but I'm not going to deal with it at this time."

WOW. Or could this be a publicity ploy? Guess we will have to wait and see if any accusations get made.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Juston
maybe you should have put the guys name
in the title. Sirhan Sirhan would bring you
a lil more traffic.

And you beat me to the punch,
i was gonna post this article

This is a prime example of what a lot of
conspiracy theorists believe Sirhan was
part of the MK ULTRA / CIA project.

This falls right into place with that theory.

Have no clue why your thread has not taken off
as MK ULTRA is a favored topic around here.

star & flag

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I thought the same, perhaps putting his name in the title, or add some OMG MK Ultra!1 But in the end I figured I'd just stick with the source article title.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Did you know that james earl ray, sirhan sirhan, and lee harvey oswald all lived within bocks of each other for a year in huston housing project?
Perfect fit for MK ultra type work on them all at once.......maybe

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Did you know that james earl ray, sirhan sirhan, and lee harvey oswald all lived within bocks of each other for a year in huston housing project?
Perfect fit for MK ultra type work on them all at once.......maybe

Oh? Can you source that for me? If so you may be on to something. From the article I posted, it also says:

Pepper also represented James Earl Ray, through 10 years of appeals and a civil trial which he said proved that Ray was not King's killer. By then Ray was dead.

So Sirhans lawyer represented Ray too huh? Put together with what you claim above?

And it thickens.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juston
Source

This will not be attempt to retry the case, but it appears Sirhan Bishara Sirhan and his new lawyer are just preparing for his next parole hearing.

It's been this way almost from the beginning. Hypnotists and psychologists, lawyers and investigators have tried to jog his memory with no useful result.Now a new lawyer is on the case and he says his efforts have also failed."There is no doubt he does not remember the critical events," said William F. Pepper, the attorney who will argue for Sirhan's parole Wednesday. "He is not feigning it. It's not an act. He does not remember it."

This poor man is an MKultra VICTIM. He needs to be de-programmed just as Cathy O'Brien was. Then when he's regained his mind the truth will be revealed in every detail.
I've never really followed the ideas behind MK-ULTRA, or Manchurian Candidates, so I'll hold comment on that aspect to those who have conducted thorough research. However, his lawyers statements certainly piqued my curiosity.

Pepper also suggests Sirhan was "hypno-programmed," turning him into a virtual "Manchurian Candidate," acting robot-like at the behest of evil forces who then wiped his memory clean.

Now what really got me going, and made me post this is the following statement, made by his lawyer:

"It was very clear to me that this guy did not kill Bob Kennedy," said Pepper. Asked who did kill the senator, he said, "I believe I have it but I'm not going to deal with it at this time."

WOW. Or could this be a publicity ploy? Guess we will have to wait and see if any accusations get made.

top topics

join