It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One More Step Closer To The North American Union

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
So here it is, in the next phase of the herd to be tagged and controlled, read on.

The White House Office of the Press Secretary For Immediate Release February 04, 2011 Declaration by President Obama and Prime Minister Harper of Canada - Beyond the Border

Beyond the Border: A Shared Vision for Perimeter Security and Economic Competitiveness The United States and Canada are staunch allies, vital economic partners, and steadfast friends. We share common values, deep links among our citizens, and deeply rooted ties. The extensive mobility of people, goods, capital, and information between our two countries has helped ensure that our societies remain open, democratic, and prosperous.

www.whitehouse.gov...

From the fifth paragraph under this heading below

Key Areas of Cooperation

Addressing Threats Early

To increase security, counter fraud, and improve efficiency, we intend to work together to establish and verify the identities of travelers and conduct screening at the earliest possible opportunity. We intend to work toward common technical standards for the collection, transmission, and matching of biometrics that enable the sharing of information on travelers in real time.common technical standards for the collection, transmission, and matching of biometrics that enable the sharing of information on travelers in real time. This collaboration should facilitate combined United States and Canadian screening efforts and strengthen methods of threat notification.

edit on 28-2-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
What BS They really do look at the wrong boarder 10,000's of thousands of illegal immigrants every year sneak across the Mexico boarder but Canada and all the national threats of America come threw Canada only. Yeah ok . Seeing how our prime minister I am sure there is more about that meeting that was not released to the press. As for the north American union well I don't think Canada wants to touch the American dollar with talks about merging out stock exchange with the European exchange I highly doubt this North American union will be a reality. From what I got from all it on the news and on the net was that if these unrests happen here like in the middle east and imposing martial law how they would help to control the populace and sharing of forces in such an event. As for screening for flying into the USA I couldn't care less I don't fly Nor would I ever want to visit there anyway.

P.S. If they were to start charging Canadians 5.50 to cross the boarder maybe they Canada should Charge a 5.50 dollar tariff for ever barrel of oil we ship down these pipe lines .

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
harper is a bitter self hating canadian. i'm sure he's colluding with obama to screw canada.

every decision he makes is against canadians. first he tried to pass harsh marijuana laws when it's practically legal and nobody's complaining. meanwhile hell's angels and montreal mafia members get free passes for the multi ton coc aine deals they do every month.

he looks like the type of guy nobody invited to any parties and then calls the police.

canadians are so stupid when it comes to voting, the deserve to have that right taken away.

they would be better off putting candidate names on the wheel of fortune and spinning.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

This whole thing has been in the planning since before Mullroney. He helped along with the free trade agreement when he was prime minister of Canada. As for currency, they'd just come up with a new one, which would be very bad for the middle class as well for as the poorer than middle.
When the European Community was formed and as the Euro was going to come into existence, Canadian and the U.S. governments saw that as a threat to their own interest, and economy. But the U.S. government and it's corporations in my opinion are more greedy and more spread out, and screw up more than the Canadians. Don't get me wrong, in Canada their screwing up too.
All politicians are bought and paid for by the corporates and banks.
I know it doesn't make sense that they continue to leave the U.S. Mexican boarder unprotected. They have to have some kind of hidden agenda with that one, or their just plain stupid, I don't think so though to the latter.

Remember this, you can not count on getting truthful news from the main stream media, their bought and paid for as well and owned by some of the very corporations that own the politicians.

As for marshal law, they've been making plans for that for a long time already, don't be fooled.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I don't think Canadians are real stupid..maybe a little but not totality ..I think the problem lies in the type of democry we have ..first past the poll ..Harper has a minority govt. that is able to wield big power ...The Libs & the Cons work together and every once in awhile get support from the Block or NDP ...He Harper knows how to play the game of politics ....and He knows he has players on the other team that are willing to help in what ever way they can .....somehow what seems to be going on weather here or around the world is national sovernity or the way its defined or understood is going to be changed so there can be a NWO...peace

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Seriously we are stupid voters ? Who voted bush in not once but twice . who voted in a guy who promises to raise taxes on the rich then sticks it back to the working class
do you not get it it doesn't matter who one votes for they are all the same with the same hidden agendas. Government is not for the people this has been clear to me for a long time they are there for the corporations. How ever the American civil rights are being taken away at much a greater rate then here in Canada .

And what about the CIA importing opium into the states the CIA's drug trade is very impressive. What tough laws was Haper talking about marijuana . I never heard of this debate can u shed some light on this.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

You are right I cannot disagree with anything you said. There still seems to be something preventing the north American union . Our trade ties are important and both countries rely heavily on each other for trade and as allies. There would be some serious protests I think on both sides. But then again I am for a one world government none of this NWO stuff . It is time for the world to put aside their petty differences and to work for the future as of now the global corporations are the closet thing to that , greed and exploitation is what they seek and where this a very dangerous path that we are all one right now .

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Here's more to add to the story of control. It's like they are telling us straight out, this is what's coming and part of it is already here. Your going to like it or not, we want to know everything all in the name of national security and it doesn't matter who you are.

America's Total Surveillance Society by Stephen Lendman Originally published on Lendman's blog on Sunday, 27 February 2011 We confront the possibility of a dark future where our every move, transaction, and communication is recorded, compiled, and stored away for ready access for whatever authorities may want. In 2003, an ACLU report warned that "Big Brother" no longer is fiction, America having advanced to where total surveillance is now possible. Barry Steinhardt, Director of the ACLU's Technology and Liberty Program said: "Given the capabilities of today's technology, the only thing protecting us from a full-fledged surveillance society are the legal and political institutions we have inherited as Americans. Unfortunately, the September 11 attacks have led some to embrace the fallacy that weakening the Constitution will strengthen America." As a result, civil liberties fast eroded. In 2007, another ACLU report warned about America being six minutes to midnight "as a surveillance society draws near...." Powerful new technologies potentially make total monitoring possible under a president, a compliant Congress and courts that believe national security takes precedence over constitutional freedoms. As a result, "we confront the possibility of a dark future where our every move," transaction, and communication is "recorded, compiled, and stored away" for ready access for whatever authorities may want. One of several earlier articles on institutionalized spying can be accessed by clicking here. It reviewed undiscussed police state tools used without congressional authorization, oversight, or legal standing - state-of-the-art technology, including satellite imagery, to spy on unsuspecting Americans.

Here's the rest of the article...
www.baltimorechronicle.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

I think this from Gerald Celente sort of relates to all of this as well.

top topics

join