It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds rally in Jerusalem against racism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

A large number of youth group members were present at the rally, as well as activists belonging to Labor, Peace Now, and Meretz. Posters said, "Ivette – Niet" and "Fight racism – protect Zionism" as well as "Fight the government of darkness".

Hussein Rawidi, whose son Hossam was allegedly stabbed to death by a group of Jewish teens, also spoke at the rally. "My son fell victim to racism in Jerusalem. I've come here to say that we are fighting racism together, Jews and Arabs. I ask the court to punish those responsible for the murder," he said.

www.ynetnews.com...

1,500 people- That's a lot more than what those racist protests, that were covered to death by foreign news, had combined (the biggest one was just over a hundred people, if I remember correctly)...

It might not seem a lot with the massive protests going around the world today, but trust me, in Israel- This *is* a lot.. Just for comparison, gas prices were increased by about 20% and only 30 people went out to protest...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Thanks for the update. Great news indeed!

The nazi racist current zionist political doctrinated propaganda must end. Long live Israel/Zion and Palestine!
edit on 27-2-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join