It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FIRST EVER! – Austinites outbid Police in gun buyback counter-program

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WTFover

dear lord I wish this was the case in CA, you have to go to a FFL dealer, and PAY TAX on the damn transaction....grrrrrr the day I move out of here will be the best day of my life

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
you don't even need a gun to sustain yourself. last time i checked there aren't any vicious wild cattle roaming around the landscape.

all you need is some land and a few breeding cattle and a patch to grow potatos, vegetables and herbs. and you'll be laughing. spark up some wood and you'll have grilled steaks with potatos.

some chickens and a few pork running around and you'll have fresh bacon and eggs every morning. a couple of dairy cows and you can enjoy fresh cheese, milk and butter.

grow some fresh tomatos and can them and you can have marinara sauce to last you the year.

you can even grow some herbal relaxant's that the american government has somehow managed to make one of the worst crimes imaginable to possess.

after a hard days work you can kick up your feet and smoke a bowl and relax.

because one thing the powers that be hate is your happiness.

all you need a gun for is to fend off the atf agents who'll bang down your door because you found the secret and take away your little paradise.

everything a man and his family needs to survive is already provided for free by God.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
This is classic! I have to give it to these enterprising individuals, well done.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
you don't even need a gun to sustain yourself. last time i checked there aren't any vicious wild cattle roaming around the landscape.

No but there are vicious thugs intent on doing harm to to others.

all you need is some land and a few breeding cattle and a patch to grow potatos, vegetables and herbs. and you'll be laughing. spark up some wood and you'll have grilled steaks with potatos.

some chickens and a few pork running around and you'll have fresh bacon and eggs every morning. a couple of dairy cows and you can enjoy fresh cheese, milk and butter.

grow some fresh tomatos and can them and you can have marinara sauce to last you the year.

That's all fine and dandy. But what are you going to do when the hungry thugs come with the purpose of killing you and your family? Just to take your food, they snuff you without regret. Thugs like TOMATOES and POTATOES too.

you can even grow some herbal relaxant's that the american government has somehow managed to make one of the worst crimes imaginable to possess.

after a hard days work you can kick up your feet and smoke a bowl and relax.

This statement speaks volumes as to what reality you're living in.

because one thing the powers that be hate is your happiness.

Apparently, you hate people having the tools to protect themselves.

all you need a gun for is to fend off the atf agents who'll bang down your door because you found the secret and take away your little paradise.

Go ahead, make their day.

everything a man and his family needs to survive is already provided for free by God.

God also provided us with the ability to think, reason and, blow away some criminal who wants to hurt us or our families. And what's even better? The Constitution backs it up!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Are you kidding me. No one would touch that one with a ten fopot pole. Good find and a flag to the op

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
If this were some place a little more liberal I would expect the police to hunt down the buyers, raid their homes, and arrest them for having a gun cache with the press present to videotape and document the horror of the weapons accumulated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join