It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What forum do end times threads go in?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I noticed the 2012 and end times forum has had the "end times" part dropped and most end times threads are now being started in different forums.

If it is the case that the forum will now only be for prophecies that are due in the year 2012, then where do the rest go now??

For example would a thread on the Mayan calendar 2011 date still go in the 2012 forum?

What about the 2015 and 2017 theories?

What about various end times prophecies from the religions like judgment days/apocalypses ? Do these go in "conspiracies in religion" or "faith, religion" now? Or are they supposed to go into "predictions and prophecies"?

If anyone could clear this up it would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

My understanding has always been this;

If you want to discuss a previously published end-times prediction, from religious sources etc, then it goes in "Predictions and prophecies".
If you've got a dream or a feeling of your own about the end-times, then it goes in "Dreams and predictions".
The 2012 Forum has been a special case forum for a popular concern; perhaps the mods are getting more literal now about the specific year.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

If you want to discuss a previously published end-times prediction, from religious sources etc, then it goes in "Predictions and prophecies".

So what if for example the thread is about religious apocalypse it would go into "predictions and prophecies" unless it is supposed to take place next year in which case it goes into 2012?

OK I think I see where they would go now, 2012 forum is based on date only, thanks for your help.

new topics

join