It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comedian Louis CK asks Rumsfeld directly if he is a Lizard Person (Hilarious)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I had originally searched for this and didn't see it.. I didn't use "." in his initials, so mods if you wanna close it feel free. Still very interesting.

Comedian Louis CK asks Donald Rumsfeld directly if he is a lizard on the Opie and Anthony show. Rumsfeld tells an unrelated anecdote in an attempt to de rail the question. Then Louis goes on to ask him many other hilarious questions.

Now I don't buy into the lizard people stuff at all, but Louis CK wont let it go and it makes for one of the best interviews I have ever heard.
Very funny stuff.

"YOU ASKED DONALD RUMSFELD IF HE ATE MEXICAN BABIES!"

edit on 25-2-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

hahaha

and he doesnt remember building seven falling either..

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I love how he doesn't deny it !
LOL

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
hahahahahha YES. I love Louis C.K.!

AND he didn't say no lol

but either way I love how he just doesn't give a F.

And the other two idiots praising the hell out of him lol...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazz87

Yeah.. so lame that the host of the show was like "yeah Louie is a local comic" and blah blah.
When they know damn well he is one of the greats and has 3 dvds, two t.v. series, and lots of short films.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
"Before the lizard council meets, and appoints a new president...", hahahaha. Rumsfeld is an idiot, only would have taken one "no". I don't think they really are lizards though. "We had to deal with people who aren't perfect on occasion". What the hell? Is this guy for real? "So how many people have you met who've died by hanging?". Haha! This stuff is funny, if it really is Rumsfeld.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: McCool

If it's not Rumsfeld it's a perfect impression.
I don't believe in lizard people period, but it's hilarious how oddly Rumsfeld dodges answering. He answers like a malfunctioning replicant.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

Yeah.. so lame that the host of the show was like "yeah Louie is a local comic" and blah blah.
When they know damn well he is one of the greats and has 3 dvds, two t.v. series, and lots of short films.

They know all about Louis C.K. as he is a regular guest and friend of the show.

They were goofing on him and it was all in fun...I know this because it had me in stitches when I listened to it live.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Obviously reptilian.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
its a fooking stupid question - which does not deserve an answer

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I think you missed the point. Rather than not answer the obviously stupid joke question (louie doesnt believe in reptilians) or just saying that's silly, Rumsfeld gives an insane answer.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
You know this was a bit right? Louis CK was asking questions and Opie and Anthony were playing audio from previously recorded Rumsfeld interviews.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
HA! The best part was the rest of the recording after they hung up with Rumsfeld. Man, I love Louis C.K.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I would guess that anyone working in government for any length of time is probably prepared for a broad range of questions. Some how I don't think "are you a lizard" or any variation would be one. Amusing none the less

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Dudes clearly, a #en lizard

top topics

join