It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General ordering probe into report of mind tricks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

General ordering probe into report of mind tricks

news.yahoo.com

WASHINGTON – The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan is ordering an investigation into charges that an army unit trained in psychological operations was improperly told to manipulate American senators to get more money and troops for the war.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I don't really know what to say about this to be honest.... Psychological warfare was being used in Afghanistan, ok, but to be used on it's politicians??? This is pretty crazy... I would just recommend reading it. It's pretty huge. Wish there was a bit more details on it.....

Why is this public information/ news? If they were investigating this, why would they let it be known? It only makes them look extremely worse than they are...

I don't understand anything.....

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 24-2-2011 by RustyShakleford92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RustyShakleford92

WOW! I think this is a big story, so MSM is exposing that phy-op's actually exist and they are trying to influence this bunch?? What the hel...

Those singled out in the campaign included Sens. John McCain, R-Ariz., Joe Lieberman, I-Conn., Jack Reed, D-R.I., Al Franken, D-Minn., and Carl Levin, D-Mich. Rep. Steve Israel, D-N.Y., of the House Appropriations Committee; the Czech ambassador to Afghanistan; the German interior minister, and a host of influential think-tank analysts, the story said, without identifying the international figures by name.

whats really going on here? This is wild IMO I'm wondering if the above named people are playing a role in this whole story coming to light? This is to weird..

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

I agree... what part do these people have in it? Do you know if this was posted already? I would have though many more people would have been interested.... apparently not

i failed lol

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This is being discussed in another thread. I believe it's called "General orders probe over mind control of senators." There is an AP story and an MSNBC interview there.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RustyShakleford92

I didn't check to see if it had already been posted..seems worth repeating to me. Something is really stinky about this whole deal I can't put my finger on it, But this is such a head scratcher why on earth would this story even be brought out into the light..unless its a cover for something else..I just don't get it

new topics

top topics

join