It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Temple Mount videos from Eligael Gedalyovich: No UFO this time!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Eligael apparently used the Motion Tile effect with edge-mirroring to create a "fake shake"...

My only question is: why the heck you need to 'fake a shake'? How hard is it to shake your arm?

Stupid.

Seriously. The recent hoaxes have been really well done excepting for stupid mistakes, which could conceivably NOT be mistakes, I suppose.

Does anybody see a building in this new video that looks like the "mirrored" building from the first posted Jerusalem Dome UFO video? Cause I cannot. And that seals the deal for me, eligael has proven his own video is a fake... Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Yes i see the building, but it doesn't have as many lights on. I really don't see the mirrored thing now. I saw it when the second video was about half way. Did you use the link that shows the videos side by side?
edit on 26-2-2011 by Slipdig1 because: bad grammar

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
So i said i can see it and no one answers, I would like some of those debunkers to look at the video side by side veiw but obiviously not.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
I am friends with Dor, but not Yuli.

Hi jennybee35,

I hope you got my U2U message a week or so ago in relation to this old thread of yours. By way of an introduction of myself, in my U2U message to you I included a few links to some of my previous threads on ATS.

It would be great to hear back from you with any answers to the questions I raised in that message, since the information I sought would be relevant to a long thread I'm writing on Steven Greer's "Sirius" documentary.

I'd rather deal with the questions by U2U or email than in this thread, since I don't want to provoke any more discussion at the moment of the Jerusalem videos.

I look forward to hearing from you.

(To anyone else reading this post: Don't worry, yes, I've read the various long discussions on ATS about the Jerusalem videos...).

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join