It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Black Projects of the New World Order~ A document on compiled reports!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Looks like a good read, just found it along with the other material I posted in RATS.
Great companion for any one who is into these sorts of subject matter, and even though I havn't read this one yet, I did look over the material, and the topics are promising.

Looking forward to sharing reviews of this with every one and will be back to update as I go through it, feel free to do the same and see how every one thinks on this.

Chapter One/Page 5
STEALTH TECHNOLOGY - EARTHLY OR ET BASED?

Chapter Two/Page 13
EXOTIC AIRCRAFT USED IN GULF WAR

Chapter Three/Page 20
THE MYSTERIOUS DOCTOR BROWN
■Chapter Four/Page 27
BLACK PROJECTS: THE AURORA...DOES IT EXIST?
■Chapter Five/Page 49
UNDERGROUND BASES OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER
■Chapter Six/Page 56
BLACK HELICOPTERS AND FLYING TRIANGLES
■Chapter Seven/Page 60
NEWLY REPORTED UNEXPLAINED BRITISH REPORTS
■Chapter Eight/Page 72
THE FORBIDDEN TECHNOLOGY OF NAZI SCIENCE
■Chapter Nine/Page 81
RUSSIA'S HIDDEN "DEATH STAR" AND LUNAR BASE
■Chapter Ten/Page 86
CIA AND KGB CHATTER...WHO HAS THE EDGE?
■Chapter Eleven/Page 90
EXPOSING THE REALITY OF "LEVEL SEVEN"
■ Chapter Twelve/Page 97
ALIEN IMPLANTS AND ABDUCTIONS/WHOSE RESPONSIBLE?
■ Chapter Thirteen/Page 102
TARGET EARTH:WHEN WILL THE SECRET
GOVERNMENT STRIKE NEXT?

External source doc

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Haha, brilliant.

I love this sort of stuff but I can never decide if it's just really well written fiction or The Truth with a capital T. Who knows?!

Thanks for sharing Advisor, I do enjoy your threads.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Great post thanks million

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hmmm, after the cover art, chapter listing, and "chapter 1" page..... all I can see is 101/104 blank pages. Anyone else having the same issue?

Does sound like an interesting read though.

edit on 2/23/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
cool B!...nice read for later!

so where does it say that i will be pharaoh in 2012

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Nice find, looks like an interesting read, like others have stated, always wonder how much is real, what the author really knows, and how much is fabrication.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by redmage

Nope, it took a moment for the source to load after pg7, but it looks fine to me.
Maybe refreshing, or a different browser?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by eightfold

This external link put "5" virus' on my hard drive.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

Another staff member and myself have both found no infections upon loading the page,

Your report is the first, we will continue to look into the mater as reported.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Too cool man!

Definitely gonna make my day go by quicker, and that's a good thing.

Peace

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I have read a few of these stories before on ATS, like the California group that gave away the positive and negative charged wings nose and exhaust of the Stealth. I believe this one to be true. Aurora seems plausible just because we have had nothing new come out for awhile and a lot of money going into something that has been reported many times on MSM. Mother Jones believes in it and so I can accept that one as well. To go as far to say these things are operated by humans is crazy unless the gravity effect is true of this magical engine and you do not feel G’s in flight.

To say though we have this technology that could change the world overnight is a fantasy. It will be wonderful the day humans reach this level of knowledge though we are still having a hard time with it. Do you think any one person with that knowledge could keep it a secret? Really, the doc is saying that groups of people in Lockheed/Boeing/General Dynamics and Northrop/McDonnell-Douglas have all these exotic weapons, engines, underground alien bases and have all successfully kept this secret for 50-70 years.

With a few E-CAT Rossi reactors you can do basically the same thing as UFOs maneuvers witnessed by humans, zero sound, instant speed, small package. This is a proven technique not back engineered by UFO but by a process not completely understood and design is in infancy. I can wrap my head around if it becomes fact the military has had this capability for awhile or some other form but to keep it secret is the human fallacy, humans do not keep secrets…for this long….

Although I can grasp the concepts of reflecting, negating or generating a gravity field for flight, the power to produce that is what is hard to comprehend. The super secret military moon bases making metals in zero gravity for super secret spaceships blasting each other’s satellites’ out of the sky from deep underground bunkers no one knows about is rather farfetched, and to go as far as to say the Soviets won but declared bankruptcy is even comical.

I thoroughly enjoyed the document and believe it would be a great adaptation to a movie, Iron Sky comes to mind with the Nazi connection, someone should send it to a Hollywood producer.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I have only begun to really look into everything related to all this type of information as a whole, and If I say anything that everyone knows already to be false, please forgive me and keep in mind I am not siding with any source of information I talk about, but rather observing what I've seen someone or many people claim is going on. That being said, Does anyone believe in what was said in an interview from a Mr. William John Pawlec from this Grier character that from my impression, is not well recieved by the majority of investigative minds around here? The reason I was saying this was that despite Grier, Pawlec seemed to know his stuff, and he recalled a time when a woman had a chip removed from her body, and it was the same chip he had invented, or invested in making, before it was stolen by these unknown people in meetings that were believed to be closed to anyone but a close circle. I may be treading in water that has been news to everyone already so again, forgive me for that, I am new to the site and Im very interested in what is taking place without public knowledge. Please inform me of any Information that I put forward that is true or false and let me know if theres more to know, I am very eager to have more knowledge of the big picture. Thanks and great read! Very interesting whether fiction or not!

top topics

join