It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Drops Defense Of Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

we need to see more moves like this in th uk but for the moment its nice to know that somewhere behind the scenes people are quietly moving to nail these guys to the wall.

The UK signed on to the International Criminal Court as did Cinton, but Bush unsigned. Cheer up, they can go after your guys yet.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamcamouflage
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

On a side note; Donald Rumsfeld will be Jon Stewart's guest on Wednesdays Daily Show. I'm very interested to see how hard Jon grills him on all the mis-doings from Rumsfeld's rein of terror.

I'm going to guess that this interview will go long and the entire thing will end up on the web.

that tool is going to curl up like a ball, ask a tough question and immediately make a sarcastic remark and the only response to the question will be a chuckle by rumsfield. and this is going to be repeated all night until they get to the subject of rumsfield's book and then you'll need to hit rumsfield on the head to get him to stop talking.

stewart is a nwo mouthpiece and that's his m.o. to seem tough and critical. but if you watch his show all the controversial questions are never answered and end in with a chuckle fest where mass murder and war crimes are all forgiven and jon stewart and guest are new best friends.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Donald Rumsfeld will be John Stewarts guest tonight. I know Stewart will be grilling Rumsfeld hard. I wonder if this will be mentioned.

oh haha looks like someone already mentioned this
edit on 23-2-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Open_Minded Skeptic
Of all the things Obama has done or gotten wrong since taking office, his failure to insist on a full, objective, fully-public investigation and possible trial of Bush Regime personnel involved in war crimes is the worst. He is protecting people for whom a sizable body of evidence exists that they commited international war crimes.

The DOJ should be prosecuting these bastards, not defending them.
if bush and rumsfeld and the rest get prosecuted then it'll be a prcident and therefore obama will have to abide by the laws too. thats why he won't push because if he did then he'd be cutting his own throat after he gets out

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger
Donald Rumsfeld will be John Stewarts guest tonight. I know Stewart will be grilling Rumsfeld hard. I wonder if this will be mentioned.

oh haha looks like someone already mentioned this
edit on 23-2-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

I don't think he will be able to talk about details in the case.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by agentblue
if bush and rumsfeld and the rest get prosecuted then it'll be a prcident and therefore obama will have to abide by the laws too. thats why he won't push because if he did then he'd be cutting his own throat after he gets out

That may very well be. It is no excuse. Such a precedent desperately needs to be set, now that the US has joined ranks with torture lovers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join