It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bulletstorm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
So who else is looking forward to playing to most rediculous game in a long time today? Can't wait to get off work

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
At the rental store i picked Marvel vs. Capcom 3 instead..it was a tough decision but i think i need a few days with nothing better to do to really do it justice. feel free to write a quick review!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
i already have it

we had it delivered early ready for the presale

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tokzik

anyway...... IT IS AWESOME !

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tokzik

Heh, lucky. I've had it downloaded in Steam since early this morning. The wait's been killing me =/

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
so your allowed to download it but not play it ?

...i take it that its a pc version?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tokzik

Yeah, Steam is digital distribution for PC. I pre-purchased it yesterday and started the download before I went to work this morning. I could have started the download right at midnight and been playing right after the download finished if I didn't have to work

edit on 22-2-2011 by warbird03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by warbird03

that sux ... i own a distribution website and we received out copys on monday morning, i need to stop buying so many games, what am i saying i must be mad

i received my copy of black ops 9 days early but didnt want to play online incase i got banned it was soooo tempting but i just couldnt risk it lol

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tokzik

It's alright, they really don't have much of a choice. They used to allow people to download games in advance to be ready to go right away but people were finding ways to get in-game before it was actually launched.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Well I've gotten in about 4 hours today. Everything's just so ridiculous in this game. I feel like they combined every action and sci-fi movie from the 80s, infused it with pure fun and shipped it out. It feels like every object can explode, every enemy dies in increasingly more gruesome and insane ways, and the environments just get bigger and more beautiful. It almost feels like an early preview of DNF

It's definetly not for everybody though. You can't play it expecting some kind of Call of Duty-esque experience. It's all about bigger, better, and louder.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
lol i think you just about summed it up.. it is absolutely awesome , best get back to it hehe

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Here's a video of the first echo stage I recorded, which is basically a timed run of a part of a level where you just try to get the most points possible.

I'll have more videos of the echo stages going up soon, but it'll have to wait cause I need sleep

edit on 24-2-2011 by warbird03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I started this last week and have not been able to give it as much playing time as I want to yet. So far it is great stuff. I just made it to the giant plant monster thingy that swalled my buddy. The name of the kilshots crack me up "Pricked", "Rear Entry", etc. very funny.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminotreal

Just wait, there's far more epicness ahead of the giant plant thing
It's tiny compared to stuff you fight later.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I have only played a bit of the game personally. Tried it at a friends house. Not Epic's best work but still a decent game. I really want to play Gears of War 3.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
its simply a cheap gears rip off i got the epic edition and the only reason ive kept it is for access to gears 3 beta but completed way too fast and even tho they were a few funny bits wont be playing through again

top topics

join