It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eligael Gedalyovich - Who Filmed the Jerusalem UFO Speaks Out

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
let's see if this works www.youtube.com...=1s no why did i do that , well to compare the videos it is the same cam? is it the same location does it have the same... well you will know more than me, like to see some feed back from both sides.
now if you clink on Eligael it will take you too this home page now compare the two
edit on 22-2-2011 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I agree it doesn't give us much info, haha...but we can ask Eligael for what we need maybe? See if he delivers? I'm just the messenger, though, guys, try not to shoot me.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
This community has fallen so much in the last few years.
There are no longer any unbiased, impartial efforts at investigation and research. No willingness for any side of a given issue or topic to say, "I don't know", "I'm not sure" or "maybe/maybe not."
All we are left with are a collective of cults of personalities, self-righteous egos and vitriolic head-hunters.
The main contribution to this body stems from arrogant insults, hate-filled name calling, personal attacks and self-congratulatory back patting. Often this is centered around the same few individuals time and time again.
All this while the bulk of "investigation" comes from google, textbooks, assumptions, opinions and skill with media software.
Never anymore is it done with any research from "the field" outside of the occasional conversation on a youtube's comment page.

This community used to be so much better than this.
It is a shame.
A shame for all of us.
edit on 2/22/2011 by dethduck because: Spelling

I 100% agree. If any UFO footage(real) would happen to end up on ATS, it will get debunked, even if it was real. Because thats the point of ATS these days, disprove everything lol. So sad :

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I mean I agree that we shouldn't give undeserved attention to hoaxes, because it hurts the whole cause. But if there's a chance any UFO sighting is real, especially if it's such an epic and consequential one as this, we have to follow every single lead. And if you're not convinced the leads are worth following, move on to a board where your insights or skills or info can be put to use. I find it odd that people come into these boards if they've already made their minds up, and then go on to bash or patronize those who disagree. Seems more like people wanting to feel smart or something, not actually trying to figure anything out...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
As an example, for whatever reason I'm not curious about the Utah UFO sightings...because to me, I believe the hoaxer's story. But let's say I wanted to investigate further, like this person-
paranormalutopia.com...

I hope that you'd all just encourage me to do that, feel peace of mind that we've got ATSers working every angle and lead. I'm glad people are looking into the Utah UFOs being a cover up...frankly, that's been my hunch about the Jerusalem UFO sightings, and they have a lot in common. I don't really think that about the Utah UFO sightings, but there's no way I'm going to go and tell people who do consider there to be a cover up that they're stupid or misguided. Because what do I know, what do any of us know about this stuff.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If you enjoy lying scum-bags and ANW hoaxes, you will LOVE this Eligael clip...

If you are sick of both, you may just want to skip this vid.

How many folks can't see this is a hoax, and this clip is just trying to gain more hits for more money?

The entire event was debunked.

The first UFO clip had digital editing that added mirrored tiles to the sides to compensate for fake shake.

The second clip was a recreation of the first, and had sound discrepancies that could not have happened without altering the sound.

The third clip was proven a hoax within two hours of it being uploaded, and proven to be a popular wikipedia stock image with cgi placed on top.

The fourth clip was-...wait...never mind...if you don't get this by now you are either part of the hoax or just a victim of it.

Either way, this crap is disgusting and the people behind it should be arrested for fraud and fined for trying to insight panic...they should also be ashamed for desecrating such a landmark.

As for those who are about to reply and say I am wrong, that these clips are real and that they have yet to be debunked- I am guessing you joined this site the week these clips came out and rushed right to the thread to help support them (you know who you are, and I see you here, shocking since I see you in no other threads but the three about these clips), or you just are "not getting it".

MM

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
IP check on hootlj please, potential sock account detected

IP check

Thank you

edit on 22-2-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hootlj
Go away.

Excuse me? I'm sorry...who are you again? And what have you done to add to this event other than joining the day it was unleashed here and continue to scream how real it is even in the face of the damning evidence that proves 100% that it was faked?

I'm pretty sure I know just who you are...or at least who sent you.

PS- Nice hoax you keep supporting...I guess you have nothing to lose in placing your "good word" on such a crap-infested-hoax? Well, unlike you, some of us have time invested in this site and rather see liars and scum bag hoaxers removed.

MM
edit on 22-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Nice post, 100% truth, keep up the good work.

I'd love to have seen the videos as real, many people here would too but the fact is, a lot of work went into trying to prove they were fake after the initial beliefs of it being real. After all analysis came back saying hoax, that's exactly what it was.

To say the owner of ATS is a liar too in proving how easy it is to create this hoax with even the most basic tools is a total disrespect to him and what the site stands for.

The longer this hoax is perpetuated, discussed and brought up, the more likely it is that actual, real footage will go unnoticed while the uninitiated and easy to please claim these videos are real.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Yet again I want my video posted as the source and I want all flag, stars and general other # taken away from this thread.

This is all mine.

Don't remove or delete this post; stop this thread.

It is propagating a video which is mine and which has been stolen by a hoaxer site.

ITts already been flagged - should I call the mods fags to speed up the process?

-m0r

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I agree, I also want to see the day a UFO story holds water, with proof and real evidence. Heck, there are a few already, sadly this event is a proven hoax.

The owners of ANW have even contacted me privately to harass and insult me in a juvenile manner that shows him to be an angry and unstable man. It was a bit strange to see the owner of ANW take the time out of his day to track me down and send me hate-mail over defending this hoax. It is very clear why this known hoaxer is banned here, and this youtube clip is being promoted by ANW....plain and simple.

ANW is known for making cgi ufo clips...ANW was the first site to report on this event...ANW was the first to get an interview with those who filmed it.

Wait...CNN, Discovery, Fox, and others reported on this event , and those who filmed it STILL took their story to ANW, a site known for hoaxes? Funny how that happened...I wonder why.

Yeah, its a sad shame that people like those running ANW survive by fooling others. That is so sick and underhanded that it turns my stomach.

They damage the study of the UFO phenomena and profit off it at the same time.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

lol dude i dont know if your being serious. You stole the video in the first place, also i prefered the one with the dubbed audio was that you too?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Since there is zero point in continuing this, and there is zero evidence the person in the video is the creator of the hoaxed videos, I am closing this thread.

Nothing to be gained from further promoting hoaxed B.S.

Springer...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join