It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eligael Gedalyovich - Who Filmed the Jerusalem UFO Speaks Out

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by easynow

As with everything you have to weigh up the pro's and cons , I believe the cons far outweigh pro's in this case .

So you don't want to talk to the witness , your against the idea

and want to deny everyone that is interested the opportunity to evaluate all the evidence ?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

post by easynow

If you want to talk to the witness that's all well and good , but as I am convinced that the video is fake I don't think anybody witnessed anything .

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I don't understand why so many people seem so against talking to this guy and examining the real footage if any exists. This is the only real way to get to the bottom of it all once and for all... not examining youtube clips, shouting matches, etc...

Based on the logic of a lot of people shouting HOAX, why don't we for now on just forward any youtube clip or picture posted here to the HOAX section since at this point in time you can pretty much manipulate any video and photograph very convincingly with the right tools and skill set. Or how about we recreate anything posted here to show even if it is real, we can make a hoax version just as easily, if not better...

I'm not saying this is real or fake. But based on what we have so far in my opinion you can't really call it either without talking to and analyzing from the actual source which it seems like nobody has as far as I'm aware.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by easynow

post by easynow

If you want to talk to the witness that's all well and good , but as I am convinced that the video is fake I don't think anybody witnessed anything .

ok fair enough and just so you know, i respect your opinion and understand why you have made your decision but i'm sure you already know, there are still alot of lingering unanswered questions pertaining to Eligae

thanks for the reply. cheers

reply to post by free_spirit

Originally posted by free_spirit
reply to post by easynow

I'm sorry easynow but you came extremely late to this case, scenario, story, party etc.
Everything has been posted, re-posted, discussed, screamed, cried, fighted, cursed etc.
including this EliGael statement footage.
But that's ok, go on and get your points and keep tuned for the next chapter (sequel)
titled: “Abott & Costello VS. The Jerusalem UFO” The Saga Continues.

Hey moderators, what are you waiting to close this thread, wake up !! tick-tack tick-tack.

hey free_spirit ...

since you are calling for this thread to be closed and your best friends with Jamie Maussan why haven't you told him all this has been debunked and he is late to the party ?
($$$ ?)

edit on 21-2-2011 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

and want to deny everyone that is interested the opportunity to evaluate all the evidence ?

What evidence can "talking" to him provide? Do you want ufology to just take 'his words' as something to be credible after all the mistakes of his video have been spotted, pointed out and shown to be nothing but a hoax?

A lie detector wont convince me. Him being taped under hypnosis and being asked about it, might, but we know that wont ever happen. Him giving up the untouched raw footage to an ATS owner would sure help his "case" out if he has the courage to do so. Other then that he for ever will be seen as a hoaxer in my eyes.

2cents.
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzingOn

Him giving up the untouched raw footage to an ATS owner would sure help his "case" out if he has the courage to do so.

bingo !

the only way that's gonna happen is if we talk to him

hence my reason for making the suggestion about someone that speaks his language should be the one to try and contact him

edit on 21-2-2011 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I subscribed to his youtube profile and this is what he said a couple of days ago:

I intend to put a zoom camera 24 houres online to the sky above Dome of the rock. ( After i'll find a budget and a place for it. I will find !! )

Hmmmm, delusional? Hoaxter? Or sincerely trying to get to the bottom of things?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Wow!

Who would have thought that my increased volume version of Eligael's video would have been stolen by --??

Do I get credited for the work increasing the sound (I'm venting, not asking; you lazy-assed believers!)?

Why do I know it's mine? - cause of the telltale sync issue and the fact it was uploaded prior to his - something easily verifiable using the pre-existing upload date filter on YouTube - but that'd be genuine research now wouldn't it - instead of reading some thieving website and then passing it off as your own discovery.

Not only is this now a hoax but all those who would needlessly, and incredibly lazily, research it are propagating an intellectual property thief as well as showing their own lack of ability to a) research or b) increase the volume of a video.

I have no issue with ATS or anyone else talking about the increased volume version of the video (mine or the one which came out later with lip sync) as it's in the public domain but to use my video without crediting me for it makes -- and anyone who would cite it thieves and incredibly inept ones at that.

Here is my video to which Eligael thanked me for as my first comment posted on the 19th February :

It exists as a video response to his video and so by no way can be overlooked as the original increased volume version which is credited to him in my description.

Man; I don't mind the fact you believe in things I consider absolute nonsense - but to fail so hard at doing some work to validate your belief is so funny it's cringe worthy.

I don't believe this is real and yet felt his side of the story deserved to be heard clearly because I believe in impartial facts - this was available from his original video and now some shyster is promoting my work as his own and you are shovelling the excrement into that engine.

To say I am utterly disappointed in the believer community just now and their lack of ability to research using simple and existing obvious means would be a gross understatement.

If you are a believer and don't feel you fall into my considerations then I would recommend you find a different way to identify yourself to the community as a whole as I am equating believers with lazy, spoilt, thieving brats today due to this gross misconduct of citing something as someone else's when it is mine and is so[/s] easily provable.

Recognising someone's work is the law.

-m0r

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

eligael gave you credit

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
eligael gave you credit

And a thanks.

Of course this easily found proof of the original sound amplified version linked to from eligael's original piece has been overlooked because the current 'believer' researchers get spoon fed by their proven hoaxer drug dealer and undermines all confidence in that communities abilities to do quality research or work with existing cases.

In short 'Foofeys are real and dats dat!!" with some illicit nanny telling tall tales into their ear.

My outlook is based on "On the shoulders of giants" whereas it would seem that "Under the feet of hoaxers" seems to be the motto of believers.

-m0r

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZaphBot
But this was PROVEN as a hoax (just look at the Dome of the Rock Reopened thread), even the believers of that UFO admitted that

I used to believe in this one too (because of the 4 different videos), but the debunkers did good work this time.
edit on 21-2-2011 by ZaphBot because: (no reason given)

No it wasn't. Seriously, WTF are you talknig about? It was mearly recreated. Not as good as the original REAL video, but recreated nontheless.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Sorry, I knew it was it you as well...just didn't think of it with this thread and the other one got deleted.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

They (lie detector tests) seem to be admissible in the skeptic community when a UFO witness is "proven" wrong. Funny how they're worthless if a witness passes them though.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I've gone through all of these Jerusalem threads and find it so strange that people keep saying it's been proven a hoax. There isn't any defining post or evidence that has definitively proven that this was a hoax. Just a lot of vague nonsense about a weather webcam that didn't get the light on tape. That and "nobody spoke up." As if we have a direct line to everybody who was there that day who saw the event. It's hilarious to me how things can become "officially" debunked on this site.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReaverTheBeliever
I've gone through all of these Jerusalem threads and find it so strange that people keep saying it's been proven a hoax. There isn't any defining post or evidence that has definitively proven that this was a hoax. Just a lot of vague nonsense about a weather webcam that didn't get the light on tape. That and "nobody spoke up." As if we have a direct line to everybody who was there that day who saw the event. It's hilarious to me how things can become "officially" debunked on this site.

lol,
couldn't agree with you more.

Hilarious...
and sad at the same time.

deny what? lol

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
edit on 21-2-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I think we should let him tell his tale before we pass any judgment.

Theres still so many unanswered questions that he could shed some light.

According to his statement he will show where he filmed it.
Probably we could find out what device he used.
Probably we could find out if all the "weird mirror" buildings are really there.
So many things we could ask him ....

By talking to him and having him show us what we need to pass judgment, we may get to the bottom of this, and i stress "may"!

But without analyzing every possible angle of this "event" its certain we will never find out if anything or what really happened.

Dismissing and "alleged" witness on a whim is simply shameful for this "community" !

Without the missing pieces its all assumptions and fairy tales, either by the debunker's or by the believers.
And yes, there are still many missing pieces.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
someone shoot the jerusalem ufo thread and put it out of it's misery.

what kind of ufo shoot's up in to the air and burst into red fireworks.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
For those interested EliGael has replied

EliGael - I intend to go to Jerusalem this night and take a
shots of the locations ,also try to do some interviews on the
locations. I will publishe the video on my yuotube channel
when I'll come back.

NOTE - Misspelled words in english by EliGael.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrong
although overlord and others did show software manipulation could be used to a degree. No one has proven anything but skepticism and speculation

Agreed. I'm not saying the vids are not Hoaxes, I just don't see definitive proof. Just possibilities. And no, I'm not rooting for either "side", I really could care less at this point. I just find the whole "debunking" that has gone on with this subject amazing in many different positive and sordid ways...

Much, much better videos out there have been totally passed over and so much coverage put on these. I truly don't get it...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join