It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream within a dream (WRAP)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I fell asleep and I had a nightmare which then faded and went into a peaceful dream.

When I feel asleep i dreamt that the world was being run by satanic minions. That all the political systems across the world were working together and that all the wars were orchestrated by those in control and against the people of the world. I dreamt that billions died from famine and disease that more wealthy countries died of poisoned medicine and food that the water throughout the world was contaminated with DNA changing chemicals. I dreamt that the air was polluted with chemicals that caused breathing problems and skin irritations. That planes sprayed chemicals in the air to destroy the goodness of fruits and vegetables. I dreamt that the economy was being strangled and large volumes of money were being funnelled from the bottom to the top, taking away the very life source from the majority and feeding the minority in a gluttonous frenzy. I dreamt that the minions of the devil were playing with nature, that they tried to replicate creation by delving so deep into atoms and human DNA that they instead created untold permeations of anti-creation. Hybrid humans with defects, energy machines that troubled the earth’s core. I dreamt that these evil few had realised that the world was going to revolt against them so they set up camps with billions of coffins around the world, that they were going to shake the foundations of the earth with their evil technologies and kill most of the worlds population. I dreamt that the devils men wanted to eliminate hope and love and faith of god from the peoples hearts by indoctrinating humanity with ideologies of evolution and space men to the point that they fabricated an alien invasion with future technology 100 years into the future. Warp drive stadium sized craft appeared suddenly over all the earths major cities. Alien hybrids spoke to us and convinced us all that the god of our holy books was make believe and that in fact they created us with there technologies millions of years ago. These devils put fear into the hearts of humanity in all manner of forms. They created stories about world war 3 and extinction type meteors crashing into the earth. They triggered large tsunamis that engulfed whole countries, earthquakes and storms that devastated billions all over the world and as the worlds light grew dimmer and the darkness consumed the earth and all my fear was eating away at the fibres of my being i fell into a deep sleep.... slowly i began to wake up, fresh, anew, cleansed... breathing in the richest breaths of air you could possibly imagine.. air that acted like food that filled my belly. Peace and light surrounded me , the fear of death passed and my soul was free to move across the earth as it pleased. I was connected to the source that gave life, i moved across the oceans and the seas... i felt the soft winds under my feat as i hovered just above the grass, the sun warmed my being a smile drew itself upon my face and i saw my brothers and sisters free of the shackles that once imprisoned them. There was no more darkness just peace, love and light... i woke up and realised we still have a long way to go...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Good, good... Sounds like 2012 though.

join