It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to properly discern the good truth!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Another applicable scenario and example could be for instance if certain information was released to the general public that could potentially cause mass panic, fear even rioting and other such civil uprisings/actions among the people that could potentially do more harm than good just in releasing the information than in wisdom it's better that people keep that information from ever being released in the first place. Just another example out of many that could be used of course.

Great post. Though the idea of gatekeepers who think they have this right, when they're simply hired employees to the Public, and they have no right morally or otherwise to do this, nor to keep information or technology to themselves since the 1980's when a better use of that time and money would be equalizing, moving hospitals and faciliites to safe areas, constructing eco villages and underground shelters for all if necessary and really teaching people to overcome their negativity and pray/meditate together and do good works to AFFECT the outcome. Because they are simply servants of the people and should do everything with their employers best interest at stake or they are simply common theives/extortionists and should spend their time in lockup.

In addition, not only have they not done this, not protected their employer from banks and corporate criminals but stole from them, committed mutiny, ruined their lives, caused pain and misery and suffering, killed infants with mercury and poisins in vaccines, and cancer deaths. These are murders, and countless suffering. And took our food, and put cockroach genes in our tomatoes, and countless other hideous things.

They have not done this as good servants, out of wisdom.

Instead its very clear they don't know what Truth is either, what Goodness is, that they are being misled and even bought off, and trained to not think of consequences at all, for if they had any understanding of this school of opposition and simple truth, had discernment and wisdom, and were of Love and Goodness, they would not be intentionally harming others and doing wrong.
edit on 26-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Hello everybody, sorry for having to skip out on the thread it was never my intention when I started it. I've had some family members run into problems lately so had a few things and issues to deal with. It's kept me quite busy recently so i've been unable to keep up with the thread and other online things. I want to thank you et-man for helping me out through email and in answering the questions and keeping up with the thread. There's no better person I know out there capable of answering these questions in regards to properly discerning what truth is than et-man. I'm a witness to that having had my own personal experiences in being in communication with him and know that he's in contact with the good family., so keep up the good work et-man and thanks for all you do in helping. Wishing you all peace, blessings and warm wishes. Humbly I say these things in the spirit of peace, love and Christ, your servant and brother.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

hi there

who/what is the family of light? Is is everyone on earth motivated to do good, be good, kind and loving? Or is it a non-earth-based entity?
there are hints of something coming, what? pole shift ET invasion/earth vacation?

A reference to underground shelters have been built, what is this about?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
this is what has come to me that might help shed some light. My whole life I have been searching for the answers that made sense for everything I was experiencing in life. I noticed which I’m sure most people have but where in able to truly grasp. The fact that there are a lot of things that don't make sense. Or notice that they’re a lot of things that just don't add up. You are smart enough to know what I am talking about so I'm not going to give an example. Yet most people don't care nor don't put 2 and 2 together or simply choose to ignore because it produces a risk of losing your beliefs that you have laid your life upon. Growing up I kind of always knew this but just wasn't sure because I was not wise enough to apply reason yet. Even I thought have always seemed to notice more than others that there is something that just inst right. well through a though course of my life I have finally been able to prove that I was right about allot of things and that in itself is empowering in the past it was hard to trust my thinking when so many people are telling you your wrong. Naturally any logical person would be too insecure to look to himself for all the answers but you look outward at everyone else for the answers. Like people think that just because everyone else is living in one way that it must mean that it’s the right way to live. So basically all my ideas were useless because I had no way to prove them. But in fact it’s just the opposite because when you give away your ability to trust in yourself you lose all control over what you believe and your ability to create anything new.
In plain English how can I think for myself if I let other people tell me what to think. If you based just that alone, your ability to understand only goes as far as your beliefs. That secular religion and many other things are responsible for slowing down evolution. If you do not have an open mind you cannot learn. I have always lived my life with a nurture perspective. this type of life has not been easy and you are alone with no sense of security but I stuck to my guns because it was only logical to me that if wanted to obtain something special/ purpose I would have to be deferent you take the path least traveled. Going off of that or what I would call the obverse truths I made them into my beliefs .instead of allowing my mind to be influenced. I then finely came to a point where over twenty years of doing this. Everything in my existence came into a clear accurate perspective. This point that I am at now is just the beginning.
I also looked up the field for this type of study. It’s cool it’s called Meta physics. I want to someday be able to find the key to the safe of this world. That is my goal in life now and if I don't quit reach it at least I was heading in the right direction. Some people want to be doctors lawyers, even really good writers. I don't know if it’s just me but it only seems logical to study and learn what only god knows. Well dad I could drag this out to no end I just want you to know that I found out how to achieve great things through the right foundation of accurate knowledge and the ability to act on that knowledge accurately threw your ability to believe in something you hold true to your existence. Please tell me what you think about this or if you can point out something I am miss understanding...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by saturn187

Welcome to the forum, saturn187, from another who is fairly new. I have given you your first star because what you said here gave me the realization why I have lacked creativity of late:

But in fact it’s just the opposite because when you give away your ability to trust in yourself you lose all control over what you believe and your ability to create anything new.

And this, because metaphysics is also a passion of mine:

It’s cool it’s called Meta physics. I want to someday be able to find the key to the safe of this world.

You seem to have an attitude which I believe is helpful in being receptive to finding the key to this safe. You will find many like-minded souls on this forum.

Best of luck in your journey of discovery.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ttriplee

hi there

who/what is the family of light? Is is everyone on earth motivated to do good, be good, kind and loving? Or is it a non-earth-based entity?
there are hints of something coming, what? pole shift ET invasion/earth vacation?

A reference to underground shelters have been built, what is this about?

I tried to answer this, in a post here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
on page 2 which then led to many posts, and it went off topic, so that post is the Quantum Physics, and the Family are our Big Brothers and Sisters, all who are True Love and Goodness, in existance, with Father/Mother and that which is often thought of as God. God = Good. Perception of this definition is not important, throughout the world there are views on God, and then there are metaphysical Quantum Physics views, but in the end, we have a Family watching over, with us when we seek Love and to overcome the flaws and weaknesses that our lessons here on this planet reveal, so we can serve others, grow up more, become more like them In short, the abstract grasping of Infinity is not anywhere near as important as the basics, what is Love, and what is Good, because everything we're taught here, from pursuing the dollar, wealth, fame, the bigger house, the big boat, the entertainments units, the spoiling ourselves over helping others and sharing, putting political ideology ahead of people and the homeless, or the starving children in this world, idolizing the famous, movie stars, rock stars, politicians, war hero's over and over the ones doing good works without recognition in every community.

Everything is wrong, on done that way on purpose, its all a trap. We need to find that path, to Love and uncover our flaws and start to pass the tests here, while we're still in time, and while we can also affect outcome, from the cause and effect, of drawing in earth changes as well.

If we turn within, and pray, meditate, and really ask for all our negativity to be turned to positive, to be made aware of those things we need to work on and help to do so, if we really start to be kind to others, we'll notice, the Family of Light will assist us, we'll have all confirmations we need, things that will not be merely coincidences.

So, the Family is all that is Good, from Above, where in Infinity there is no measurement, no lower/higher, forward/backward, bigger/smaller, no measurement possible. Sorry I just couldn't resist adding that.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
To the OP or others, are there any good online communities/resources for this sort of thing? Seems hard to find any sort of organized group or site that aids in furthering that sort of development.

edit on 5-3-2011 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

thank you- very much inline with my beliefs. after years of travel, exploring, experimenting and taking classes in yoga and quantum physics I have some to conclusions similar to what you mention.
I feel a jolt of energy through my being when i connect with others- those loving and authentic moments that are rare in today's society. I find my life is blessed with more than I could ask for when I am filled with gratitude and spending my time helping others- with altruistic motivation. My darkest days are filled with materialistic thoughts, harsh words and thoughts, and bad luck often comes with them. This connection to light and disconnection with dark guides me, I follow my gut and it continues to take me right where I need to be.
As for the quantum physics class, when I see or hear others refer to the universe as one, I remember a formula of hundreds of numbers written like an algebra equation, and it equaled 1. I feel like this world, all of us, everyone and everything, were are all those numbers, but when you break it down the value is 1.
As for the yoga class, it taught be to relax and control/empower my mind. Until that point I could never shut the anxious chatter out of my mind- to many dark days as a child and I needed to work extra hard to undo the faulty wiring... :-)
Anyway, thank you for your response Unity- what what is next? As a mama, I am concerned about what is coming, because I follow my gut and I can feel it coming....

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

You have another thread posting your lopsided views. Are you speaking of Biblical truth or a universal truth? What you are saying is very general, because this sharing, kindness, helping others is in most every belief system. Buddhists, some Muslims, New Age, WICCA and various sects of Christianity believe in this as well as some atheists.

If this is Biblical truth, then you are very lopsided indeed. There are all of those attributes in a follower of Jesus, but the other side of that is how a follower of Jesus gets to that point of sharing, kindness and mercy to others. Why do you not address those things?

Also you said:

"Truly in the eyes and hearts of the good family there is no lesser or greater and they are perfectly humble that they would never consider themselves to be greatest or greater having an eternal understanding that all can become like unto them and that all have infinite potential to grow and progress within eternity. "

In another thread you set yourself above everyone and spoke in an old and higher language that confused everyone except your friends and me. That is NOT being humble as YOU say to be.

God in the Bible spoke harshly to those who lead people astray, misrepresenting Him, speaking a costless new truth without helping anyone to arrive to a willingness to be all of these positive attribute. This is why I have set my face against words spoken like this.

These people are hurting and their eyes are open to what is going on. They want a merciful hand of healing their broken hearts and deliverance from the darkness that has imprisoned them. They want something to fill in the places that the pain of life has pierced them. You offer hollow words without direction or Revelation of who THEY are in God the Father.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join