It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP questions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

After some reflection and processing I have to agree with many of your points, and I think I have a little better understanding about some things.

I appreciate your initial advice and the following conversation which I will take to heart.

Ultimately, it seems like a VERY soft disclosure is already under way for the very few who care enough to educate themselves on these things. I learned what I know from watching several lectures, podcasts, and documentaries, reading reports, research papers, and patents, and some other things.

This week I purchased and tried out bone conduction headphones for the first time, and that was a fun experience. I find that if I crank up the volume, the sound improves and the transducers vibrate enough to tickle my temples when listening to bassy music, which is kind of fun. Stereo effects and some mid-range tones seem to be a little more discernable as well. Bass and deep tones are lacking. I can't help but wonder if bone conduction audio would improve binaural beat technology at all.

edit on 15-9-2023 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
a reply to: Kreeate

I can't help but wonder if bone conduction audio would improve binaural beat technology at all.

Methinks that binaural beat technology would improve bone conduction audio, ultimately.
Just my 2 cents, so to speak.

EDIT: Also, thank you for a civilized and cognitive discussion. It's refreshing, to be honest and it's much appreciated.
edit on 15-9-2023 by Kreeate because: punctuation

new topics

<< 1   >>

join