It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quit Tips For Surviving The Up And Coming Global Killer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
let me ask you this, you ever wonder why there are ancient cities built all over the world at high altitudes, like, say Tibet and the Andes, like Machu Picchu ,TIAHUANACO, amongst others?

its because they had to be built there for their survival from the great floods that always came every 3600 years, that's why. there would be no other reason....none

think about?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
let me ask you this, you ever wonder why there are ancient cities built all over the world at high altitudes, like, say Tibet and the Andes, like Machu Picchu ,TIAHUANACO, amongst others?

its because they had to be built there for their survival from the great floods that always came every 3600 years, that's why. there would be no other reason....none

think about?

Yeah and I am gonna go with the fact that when these civilizatons were built the earth wasn't as populated and you can find all kinds of civilizations that built in what we would now call questionable placement for any city.

I could easily point to the many cave dwellers throughout human history and then say that the reason they were cave dwellers is because there were so many big predators like dinosaurs who wanted to eat off their flesh.

If you people want to go prepare for a great flood then thats fine. I am a firm believer in survival preparedness if and that is how people made it through, because not everybody will die.

Lots of other things could happen and its impossible to prepare for all of it. I also think its worse when people get into a hysteria over survival. Is dying so bad? How do you know?

I will fight for my life because I like living but I am not scared to die.......SO BE IT!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

yeah you say that now, but as the water levels start rapidly rising and the people are screaming for mercy, you'll have wished you had a dryer more secure moment to contemplate your chances

ERRRRrrrrrrrr

I think you have your catastrophes mixed up. There is a heck of a lot more evidence that an Ice Age is due than anything else.

WHY would you think TPTB are telling the truth??? The SOBs lie and there is certainly plenty of evidence of that! Days of Infamy

I explain the evidence of a coming Ice Age and the cover up in this thread: The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

why would the powers that be, be setting up shop at the new world airport, if it was an up and coming ice age?

wouldn't you figure they would be setting up in Texas or on the equator?, although there has been talk of the Bushes buying up mountain ranges in Paraguay at high altitude, so i would say they were covering as many bases in any event, but it really looks more of the ole flood scenario.

Denver just doesn't seem the best place to hightail it in the event of an ice age, or even try flying out of in that event, if you know what i mean?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dibbs83

well if these events always seem to follow along the same paths as they normally do every 3600 years?, id have to say the ancients have already established the best survival grounds that are proven successes. you might consider doing some research and look for the spiraling Petroglyphs the ancients left behind and follow suit...that would be my best guess?, and ad some updated technology to the mix to make it a better experience if there is such a thing

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Can anyone give me a hand?.. im 18 and i want to get ready for what comes.. problem is everyone i know are too "civilised" and have no clue even what to do if the electricity cuts let alone having to survive if everything goes.. what would i need to stock up on mostly.. like would gas stoves last long enough for me to learn or would i need to do it old fashion fire and a pot way?, what clothing/footwear should i buy?, what food should i concentrate on getting?, mainly i need to know how do i survive properly if this does happen?.. To anyone that replies to me just supplys you would take camping well im in england and havent camped since i was 9.. any help and advice is welcome, and what ever to anyone that says something to me like your over reacting or anything, i need to learn by the time something does happen and if not then atleast i can go on camping holidays?.. i live in a small country town with a few hills pretty damn high ones at that.. if anyone at all could lend me a hand to help me survive who knows i may one day be repaying you the favour if we cross paths.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmLedsterOo

The first thing you need to do is get your hands on as much money as you can and head to New Zealand or Paraguay. get out of England it will be underwater. you are looking for an altitude over 6000 to 10,000 ft' the higher the better

Take a vacation with friends and head to the southern island of New Zealand and head up into the alps and never look back.

you can use large rat traps and peanut butter to catch squirrels and rats, so you want to stock up on them. you will need a 22 rifle with a fixed 6 power scope to kill deer and other animals and no less than 1000 rounds of ammunition.

you will need a Tomahawk and a few extra knives for cutting and chopping

300' ft of climbing rope, 500 of para cord

professional mountain climbing tent

100 degree below zero sleeping bag with gortex bag liner.

mountain climbing boots with several pairs of gortex boot liners and heavy mountaineer socks.

military propylene undergarments with H2O PARKA ECWCS GEN-2 with trousers.

you can browse you tube videos on the subject of survival in every aspect and get the real facts of surviving in every condition, using many proven methods, at the click of a link and your imagination. its all there

but as i said, you will need thousands of dollars to buy your equipment and relocation is an absolute must.

the most important tool you will need is a topographical map of your intended survival host country and location you plan to trek into and a good military compass, even if you cant get true north you can still set a coarse.

learn all you can learn, put everything you learn into practical application and survive the best you can. just never give up and you might just live on

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Thankyou
.. i will start to look around for things and i have a couple thousand dollars but in english currency Almost £1000 and i need to buy a passport and equipment, when it comes to survival england seems to have forgotten how because of all the protection laws about killing animals and where you can live and stuff.. a gun would be a problem for me as i cant really bring one across the border but what do you think of a bow and arrow? i could learn to make arrows and not run out of ammunition and i am planing to leave this country and never look back on it sometime and i think this is a good reason too leave and not really come back hopefully.. But thankyou for your help it has helped alot, i went from being completely clueless about what i need and where is best to knowing a little more.. Maybe i should take one of my redneck friends i met online with me because they will know more about hunting and stuff than i do. i reckon i will need a horse too really but thats even more to spend on hay and stuff for it... Damn even survivng is about as expensive as living.. so far i have bought a few books to help like "Back to the basics" and another i cant remember what it was called and i am just buying a rucksack, tent, Thermal socks, gloves, walking boots, pots, kettle (Im english we drink warm tea), hunting knife and just other things i think i will need.. My mum thinks im going crazy when i tell her i dont want to live like a robot working all day and i want to go out with a tent and rucksack and survive somewhere in america, she laughs at my ideas :L.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmLedsterOo

you need to learn how to make weapons, like blow guns and bow and arrows from nature, then learn the skills of using them. its not that difficult if not insanely simple

fishing, trapping, fire making, building simple shelters or cave dwelling. but you need to get the hell away from England and move to free-er lands with high altitudes and cleaner air. put you a tribe of survivalists together, the more the merrier and if you get really hungry you can eat one of them..HAHAHAHA,,no really..lol

the first thing you must understand about survival is, that nothing is off limits, and you are only bound by your ability to adapt and overcome and your imagination. as long as you remember this things will take on a whole new meaning with no limits

P.S. pack goats are the way to go..they will climb to any altitude and you don't have to hunt them when you're hungry

edit on 19-2-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Other than food, which you will need no less than a year supply for yourself, I cant really think of much else other than a gun with lots of ammo, clothing to keep you warm and dry, a portable computer with lots of storage you can put every conceivable thing on for your entertainment, while you learn patience to possibly successfully survive?

I'm assuming if you're living up in the mountains in some cave there won't be electricity so how are we supposed to run our portable computers? And why would we want to, it's not like we can go online and hang on ATS. I'd rather have a stack of books, pens and paper and a deck of cards. Your thread reminded me of the movie 2012 which I watched for the sixth time I think. Woody Harrelson's character is so dang funny, kind of reminded me of you.
No disrespect whatsoever to you, by the way. His character was the best part of the movie. The only SHTF scenario I want is the one where I can stay home and shoot zombies from my look out posts on top of my roof and then go down into my bunker that is well supplied with Twinkies and beer (Zombieland). Okay, okay enough with the movies. But seriously, a person can only do so much because we don't know for sure what "it" is that is going to hit us next. I do the basics: food, water, basic necessities, guns and ammo, fishing gear, medicines, etc and hope for the best.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

at high altitude a small wind generator and a portable car starter battery with a small 110 inverter should be all you need for electricity..a few 12 Volt Thermoelectric Peltier Cooler heaters will come in real handy as well.

you're only bound by your imagination as to how easy or difficult you want to make your survival experience

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
well folks you better read this

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join