It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Find out who replies to all your posts.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

That link should be front and center on every page. That's why I just let things go without following replies, it would take forever otherwise. Just not worth it.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I didn't even KNOW we had a ribbon.

Thanks! Makes things a bit easier.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this information!!

It definitely helps

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Thanks from me as well.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Very helpful thanks. There are so many feature rich options available as a member, had I known I would have joined ages ago. Too bad there is no "sneak peek" available to entice lurkers to join.

Thank you Thread starter

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
So sorry to all those people who have asked me a question or have replied to some of my posts that I never ever got back to.

I’m sure most of you already knew of this feature. And yeah I feel kind of silly for only just finding it

You deserve a medal!!

I'm pretty technically inclined when it comes to computers, but I've always found it incredibly difficult to do even the most basic things on ATS. (Start listening to the users for geez's sakes!!)

This is a great thing you've taught me how to do. I often just end up dragging bookmarks to my desktop to keep track of my posts!!

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Bumping this so new members might see it..

Bump Bump

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Or maybe its because your just that popular ....

hehe ditto another blonde here
edit on 29-1-2012 by PhantomPlague because: #tanked typo

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I only found it last year and I use it all the time now. It would be nice if if it appeared on your mainscreen so you never had to click your way to them...

k)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Ah, The Enchanter. Great book! Thought I was the only one alive to read that. Ty for the info btw.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
definitely one of my favorite features, It's a good way of keepin up with threads your in and can ensure you have the last word...which is always nice

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
thank you so much haha this has been driving me crazy

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Thank you for that. I've been going through these forums looking for just that answer. I was expecting it to be somewhere in the myATS section instead of this little tiny button hiding in the bottom right of my browser. The first place I checked were the FAQ's but didn't find the answer there. For some reason I saw the "show ribbon" but just chose to ignore it thinking that it had nothing to do with anything important. Why would I? All the really good stuff is in a nice menu at the top, so this ribbon is probably just the same menu but in a different place. Silly me, should have checked lol.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

WHAT? Awesome!! I've spent so much time going back and tracking down replies...cool, thanks!
Now if I could just figure out this weird mouse thingy on the end of this wire...hmmm. lol

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Hey thanks for this
i didn't know till i read this topic. Makes life easier.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join