It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien activity onboard the ISS?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+82 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I really don't know what it could be, but it is really strange and absolutely amazing. This Nasa video show an unusual and unexplained activity on the external part of the ISS. What it is humanoid shape on the ISS surface? What is that "pulsating ring" that emerge and fly away? What or who hide in the shadow?

edit on 17-2-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing!

In the beginning it looks like something dark CRAWLING on the space station

The "smoke ring" is intriguing, I expect some to say its a small particle close to the camera but I can't tell myself.
S+F

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
It seems to me to be a washer rotating and catching sunlight, hence the pulsating effect.
Video is not the best quality can't draw any conclusions.
Unless it is a very lost biooluminescent jellyfish, can't make any conclusions.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The 'cloaked' figure/s are interesting - is this a real video or has it been tampered with?

Nice find thanks!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Now that is weird. The only thing I can think the figure would be is some sort of smoke or gas but then that would be pretty strange in itself. The ring is just downright weird.

Nice work OP. I love these threads. S+F

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Was somthin morphing into somthin else clearly these beings can function just fine in the vacum of space but why were they aboard the iss of all places hmmmmm?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Cheers for posting Arken, I saw this myself yesterday on DTV.

Weird isn't it!

The pulsating ring is supposed to be (according to Nasa) a washer (as in nut's, bolts and washers) that came 'loose' and floated off.

However, this isn't correct, as obviously it is *not* tumbling over edge to edge, yet it is pulsating. Afaik, washers to not spontaneously pulsate, that only would happen if it was tumbling over and over, reflecting the sunlight as it did so...this isn't tumbling.

But the meat and potatoes of the video, has me baffled.

What the hell is that morphing shaped..thing.

I was trying to think of everyday, mundane things it could possibly be..but i didn't come up with much to explain it.

It *could* possibly be;

An inflatable of some type, being readied for trial and evaluation in orbit, such as one of these;

en.wikipedia.org...

Inflatable habitats are pressurised modules for use in an outer space environment to support human life. They have frequently been proposed for use in space applications to provide a greater volume of living space for a given mass.

The first serious design and manufacture of an inflatable space habitat was in 1961 with a space station design produced by Goodyear (although this design was never flown).[1] A proposal released in 1989 by Johnson Space Center's Man Systems Division outlined a 16 metres (52 ft) diameter spherical habitat lunar outpost which was partially buried in the lunar surface.

An inflatable module called TransHab (a portmanteau of Trans Habitation) was proposed for the International Space Station,[2] and later the private company Bigelow Aerospace revived the design for its own use as a private space hotel

Possible? Certainly looks like some kind of material.

Then i thought, could it be some kind of shielding foil like material, that had come loose?
But if it had been, the commentator would probably have mentioned that a portion of the shield was damaged..but nothing of the sort was said.

Then i thought what if it was something to do with this;

robonaut.jsc.nasa.gov...

A Robonaut is a dexterous humanoid robot built and designed at NASA Johnson Space Center in Houston, Texas. Our challenge is to build machines that can help humans work and explore in space. Working side by side with humans, or going where the risks are too great for people, Robonauts will expand our ability for construction and discovery.

But the 'R2' unit hasn't yet been taken aboard the ISS...maybe another, more covert one has been..

Who knows. It's certainly a weird looking thing, but curiously none of the personnel seemed even slightly bothered or phased about the object, so it could be something that is meant to be there, or else they were being good at keeping their mouths shut about it!

Another thing that struck me about this video, was the sheer amount of light anomalies present...they are everywhere. This will be argued as being 'cosmic rays' striking the CCD or the film of the camera and causing these light effects...that's all very well, until we remember that more than one of the early astronauts have said that upon looking out of the windows, they saw swarming 'fireflies' all over, and that they looked like 'living critters'...well, this rules out camera artefacts being the cause, because these guys *looked* out of the windows and saw them with their own eyes.

Cheers for posting, i'll be interested to see the theories people come up with to explain these anomalies.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Very strange video indeed. I really can't explain the mothing object. Maybe some experts can come onto this thread and try and shed some light.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Cool video. Would be great if genuine. Gut tells me its not because everthing is fake these days.

I have seen pics of the folks staying up there and sometimes they do look completely freaked / relieved when visitors are taking the group photo.

Imagine how they would be feeling with things like that crawling around the craft. Funny. They are probably only trying to help anyway.

Our deepest darkest oceans are full of alien life. Don't see why it would be any different in space.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
The first object that looks like it is morphing to me seems like a cosmonaut's legs and he is moving forward. I can clearly see a leg and a boot.

The next round pulsating object is more than likely what NASA said it was.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
It does look strange , but something tells me that the astronauts forgot to tie something down properly..... great find

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I know its cliche, but it does look like a Gray messing about with the ISS.

09:43: Gray is walking about on the ISS

09:53: Gray has moved a panel from the ISS

10:00: Something comes off, or out of the ISS, and the Gray turns round to observe a ring floating upwards

10:13 - 10:17: shouts "bated!" in Zeta Reticulan, and ducks as he realises he's been caught trying to get his fix of human food

"IT WAS A CONFRONTATION" (with an intersteller Yogi Bear)
edit on 17/2/11 by Vinterskogen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

It cries out fake from the beginning. There is no way NASA would allow this type of footage out.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Other video's from the youtube poster of the video in the OP .

ALERT* MAN IN THE SUN 1 *ALERT

*ALERT* Huge "Devils Tail" Next To The Sun!

*ALERT* "The Blob" Is Now Being Reported On In The Gulf!

www.youtube.com.../u/9/Xgwlf5cEukg
Make of it what you will
edit on 17-2-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
It does look strange , but something tells me that the astronauts forgot to tie something down properly..... great find

This could be correct in some way, but then why would it move like that ?
It would make sense on earth with it floating around in the wind, but space is vacuum.
I don't know much about space and such but I don't think there's much around there (like parts of the ISS) that can cause something to move like that.. it just seems too fast to me.
I hope some one can find something normal about this.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I err.....I don't see anything at all. Tried staring and keeping my eyes peeled, looked at the times mentioned in the above member's post and yet I still don't see anything, even after watching and rewatching.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

ALIENS + NASA ...
WHAT ELSE "NEW"?!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hard to make out. could the figures be the astornauts working outside and just really out of focus? It appeared to
have a light source at one point? As for the pulsing ring, do they use any type of boosters to manuever outside that could create a smoke exhaust?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I see booster jets firing from the mystereo person just before the "washer" appears. Ever blow a smoke ring? Well booster jets on suits will produce a similar frozen ring and that is all that seems to be. You can throw a cup of water in the air in some states and it will freeze right away, imagine in space now. Like a frozen contrail burst, instant freeze.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
LOL

It's almost like the "humanoid figure" blows a "Plasma smoke ring"

You see that the pulsating ring comes from the figure...

It's terrible footage though and could just be the astronaut losing a washer.....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join