It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of Our Existence and Universe Unraveled

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Simply Amazing! I just started meditating the other week and am on a mission to make it daily routine and part of my life. I can't wait to see what it has in store for me. Hearing your experience give's me more faith! From what I've been reading lately, I've been coming to a similar conclusion... God is not what we perceive it to be, as it is us, and just is, along with the notion that our universe is ever expanding and infinite. Thank you!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Question, and this is not meant to be a Debbie Downer.

Now that so many of you have come to the realization that "we are One, One is us, we are God, etc.", what do you do with that?

If being born here is a gift and we are to experience it, has anything changed other than your philosophy?

I mean you still get hungry, you still suffer, you still have joy. You're still going through the same things everyone else has and will.

What does this divine knowledge provide?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

I had a very meaningful journey as yours one night and came back with the same answers.
After my journey I was guided to the book store for information.

Came back with a lot of quantum theory based books and other accounts of the "in between" place through hypnosis. I know stuff now that I NEVER knew before and I was an Atheist! Now I'm just an atheist of organized religion as I have figured out that they do not understand the meaning our our prime creator at ALL. They are allowing themselves to be separated and controlled.

The in between place is where the screens are. It's a learning tool for you to decide upon your past life where you want to go next or do over.

You may want to check out the books by Dolores Cannon Convoluted Universe 1,2 and3 and "Between Life and Death" there is a bunch of explanation in this book of where you went. We can all go there anytime if we wish. If youre interested in my story I can email it to you. I wrote it all down.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit

Now that so many of you have come to the realization that "we are One, One is us, we are God, etc.", what do you do with that?

If being born here is a gift and we are to experience it, has anything changed other than your philosophy?

I mean you still get hungry, you still suffer, you still have joy. You're still going through the same things everyone else has and will.

Everything changes. You stop worrying about little things as much. I am nicer to strangers. I notice a flower on the ground, or a tree I walk by everyday blooming with life that I never noticed. Once you realize all the world is connected, and you are part of it you appreciate the world more.
. Once you realize the senses are only part of the picture you stop letting them rule you. Why get angry at something, or someone? You are a soul in a physical body experiencing life. There is no reason to ever let emotion or dismay rule you. You still live in the physical world, but it is much bigger and more fulfilling than I ever thought before.

Love or fear. It is a choice. If you discover that the divine pours love into all creation fear goes away.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

It provides peace of mind that you know what will happen to you when your 3d body dies and where you will go. You will understand your purpose here in this 3d world. YOU chose to come to this earth in this body long ago. You made an agreement to live and learn certain lessons to further your knowledge in the "in Between". It is the hardest route to take but the quickest to enlightenment. It's all about obtaining knowledge.

We are just a splinter of the prime creator, a splinter soul. We are god and god is us. God is a vibration, a frequency. The master harmonic of the universe, not some dude sitting on a cloud in the sky watching some live while some kill.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
So this is a just another religion. Sounds fine.

Carry on.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Has someone been reading nde stories lately.

you have an average imagination
you tried convincing people you Astral Projected to god and you didn't even know what it was. Just called it deep meditation.

OH AND

YOUR CLAMING GOD/SOURCE CHOSE YOU TO TELL US THAT EVERYTHING IS RANDOM....THAT SEEMS A LITTLE PLANNED DONT YOU THINK

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

No worries, it's a very valid question. As a couple of people already pointed out, this realization changes the way you look at the world and how you feel about the things that happen to you. You still have to live within it's "physical" confines and rules, but it makes it a bit more bearable. It helps you understand why we should treat each other better, why we should be more forgiving toward each other, and why it's important not to fret over certain things that we perceived to be huge problems, when in reality they're not all that bad. It makes you appreciate life a little more. Whether or not the experience uncovered a truth, it still had a very positive effect on me, and I'm sure others who have had a similar experience feel the same. It's incredibly difficult to describe what it felt like. It's like trying to describe an alien landscape made of shapes the human eye had never perceived before. If you've never tasted sugar, how do I describe to you it's sweet taste? Know what I mean?

P.S. If you want to think of it as a religion, I guess you could. I would describe it as a philosophy or a new way of life. I wouldn't necessarily want to gather in a spot with thousands of people and pray. I had the urge to share it, but I don't have the urge to preach it. I realize preaching is pointless, experience is everything.
edit on 16-2-2011 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess
Has someone been reading nde stories lately.

you have an average imagination
you tried convincing people you Astral Projected to god and you didn't even know what it was. Just called it deep meditation.

OH AND

YOUR CLAMING GOD/SOURCE CHOSE YOU TO TELL US THAT EVERYTHING IS RANDOM....THAT SEEMS A LITTLE PLANNED DONT YOU THINK

I did not claim that "God" chose me to tell you everything is random, nor did I claim that everything is random. I wasn't "chosen" to do anything, I chose to share it myself. I said that the Universe and "IT" generates infinite possibilities. If you really did read what I wrote, you would have seen that I asked people to take it however they want. It felt very real to me, the experience made more sense out of the world for me, but I don't expect anyone to believe anything. I'd much rather recommend people try to have the experience themselves. It doesn't matter to me how you take it. I know what I felt, and that's all the proof I need. I don't need validation, although I do enjoy hearing about similar experiences from other people.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by exo87
'___''s a heck of a drug ain't it

No '___' was involved. Never tried it, but heard some very interesting stories about it.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
'Yawn'
Christians...
'Yawn'.....absolute concrete proof.?...no chance, just hot air.
always the same babble

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Namaste,

Do you have any advice you would like to offer people on how to reach a deep relaxation/meditative state? If you don't mind sharing, what techniques do you find have been successful for you?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonyJ
'Yawn'
Christians...
'Yawn'.....absolute concrete proof.?...no chance, just hot air.
always the same babble

Where exactly did I mention anything about Christianity? What kind of proof do you want me to provide? You want photographs? Film? Audio recordings?
If you want I'll look into cameras capable of capturing the 4th dimension inside my head.
Not that this would be considered "proof" either, since a person who chooses not to believe will find many reasons to disbelieve any proof I could possibly provide. The point is moot however, because I'm not here to convince you of anything. All I did was share an experience I had, and asked people to take it anyway they want to.

You know what I think? I think you didn't read more than maybe five lines of what I wrote. I'm not saying I'm important and you must read what I write, but if you're going to respond in this thread the least you could have done is read it first before you came to asinine conclusions about it.
edit on 16-2-2011 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Third page and no one has asked.....

Why is this posted in the Cryptozoo?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Third page and no one has asked.....

Why is this posted in the Cryptozoo?

Good question. Originally it was posted in the Conspiracies in Religion forum, but a moderator moved it to Cryptozoology. Makes no sense to me either, but hey,.... it's where it ended up.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Well at least you tried.

Very interesting experience that you had, thanks for posting it.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You have my respect. Although I might not share the same philosophy, you are very grounded.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Thank you for posting...

And this is to both give it a deserved bump, as well as to give an answer, with your kind permission, to other comments...

This is not a "philosophy", way of thinking, or an explanation arrived at through any guess works or imagination...

This is a description of content in an experience, an experience of a kind that is well within the grasp of any individual willing to open up, do some homework, and who genuinely wants to learn something about his/her own nature.

Thank you again, and pass it on as much as possible... With all the putting down human nature receives these days, a reminder of our own possibilities is well in order...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

What I'm saying is you don't just bump into god...If In fact you met him you were chosen. Thought that was pretty simple.

"This Universe was not what we believe it to be. It performed a function, and that function was to constantly generate new possibilities." Then you go in to say "the Universe was like a giant calculator/generator producing infinite possibilities through complex mathematical equations"

If the universe is producing infinite possibility's that means it would cover everything and if it covers everything no one thing is planned because its all going to happen so its RANDOM. So yeah I did read the entire post.
edit on 16-2-2011 by RANDOMguess because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
hi, thanks for posting such an interesting story,

I'm usually quite dismissive of anything too 'new agey' and spiritual as it tends not to resonate any particular emotion within me.

Something did kind of ring home to me whilst reading your post, I don't know what - but something...i guess it raises more questions than it answers, but then perhaps thats the point eh

Thanks again

Stu

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join