It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of Our Existence and Universe Unraveled

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
You sound like you've had quite of a dream. Or for whatever reason you got hallucinations, out-of-the-body-experience? You are God? God is a computer? There is God? Sounds almost like disinformation mixed with dreams and mushrooms.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

Thanks for taking the time to read it! I'm glad you're able to appreciate it and maybe even relate to it. It was an amazing experience and I will never forget it.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
You sound like you've had quite of a dream. Or for whatever reason you got hallucinations, out-of-the-body-experience? You are God? God is a computer? There is God? Sounds almost like disinformation mixed with dreams and mushrooms.

A dream? Hallucination? Disinformation? Who knows what it was. All I know is that it changed my life, changed the way I look and interact with people, and I've also learned that I'm not alone in having had these visions. The fact that so many people from across the world have had similar experiences and came to the same conclusion as I means that there is something shared here. I don't know how much truth there was in the experience, but it felt very authentic and very real.... actually more real than the reality we currently live in. It's hard to explain.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Not sure abt the higher consciousness part, but about 3 days ago i was having a discussion about the 'infinity' of the universe... i came to a conclusion that it has to be spherical in a way. your model is extremely close to what i pictured.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
thanks for sharing...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Amazing post.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Wow, this thread...
Finding this recognition, is one of the best feelings in the world.
I've seen/felt the same thing, some parts came to me slowly over time, some parts all at once in an intense fashion.

When I saw the shape, I was always very focused on the centre, which appeared to me as a perfectly circular black void, pure nothingness. It seemed to exist there only to create balance with it's constantly shifting outsides.
When I see these shapes repeated around me in the physical world, I am reminded of the Truth and it comforts me.

I am the lesser of the OP, I could never articulate so well the things that I had come to understand. You have placed a beacon of hope/understanding for many who need it.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Very very interesting but while you feel into your deep meditative state you could have fallen asleep

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberwraith98
Very very interesting but while you feel into your deep meditative state you could have fallen asleep

I was awake and very conscious for it all, but I understand why you might suspect something like that.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trashleigh
Wow, this thread...
Finding this recognition, is one of the best feelings in the world.
I've seen/felt the same thing, some parts came to me slowly over time, some parts all at once in an intense fashion.

When I saw the shape, I was always very focused on the centre, which appeared to me as a perfectly circular black void, pure nothingness. It seemed to exist there only to create balance with it's constantly shifting outsides.
When I see these shapes repeated around me in the physical world, I am reminded of the Truth and it comforts me.

I am the lesser of the OP, I could never articulate so well the things that I had come to understand. You have placed a beacon of hope/understanding for many who need it.

Don't sell yourself short. I think the description you gave in this post is easy to imagine when reading it. Maybe you should try to elaborate as far as detail and experience. Sounds interesting! Would love to hear/read it.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions

Originally posted by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO
THX for sharin' your "little" Adventure!.., very very interesting i must say.
And the concept you are describing is for me a lot better to understand then
bible stuff!

o.k...,now i have to go to bed its 05:10AM that means approx. 5 hours to sleep
edit on 15-2-2011 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

Thank you for reading. I have to agree with you on the bible thing. This made a lot more sense out of the world for me than the bible,... though.... in a way it also made sense of the bible for me. I think it made me understand where a few of the ideas in the bible came from.

I came to a similar realization after I had gone through a small depression before a jaw surgery. After the surgery all I could do was sit on the couch and slurp Ensure and pureed soups for a month or so. I realized that I could not do anything about it so I just accepted it and eventually was happy about it. In the months following I was happy but I still was looking for answers because I had been contemplating the existence of God vs. science. I finally reached balance even though I did not fully understand it yet.

I realized that Buddha, Jesus, and many other religious figures were visionaries trying to spread the word of what they had come to understand. I am very glad to read this because it fits well with what I had believed and in my own mind confirms it as truth.

Thank you for posting.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Stiffolous because: got rid of redundancy

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Fits in closely with the Entheogen Theory of Religion

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by graphuto

It definitely comes very close to what I've come to believe.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
You stumbled onto one of the greatest secrets: The shape of our universe is a torus. This shape is infinity in a closed space. Our bodies put out a magnetic toroidal field. So does our heart and brain. Earth has a toroidal magnetic field. Actually everything is the torus. This could help in the field of quantum entanglement. All toruses are connected regardless of distance or time. From the sub-atomic, to the shape of the Universe itself. As above, so below.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

Very interesting! Thanks for giving it a specific name. I'm horrible with math, including geometry so I'm not familiar with the technical names for these things. I looked it up. Fascinating.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Wow!! That was probably the cherry on top of a frustrating but amazing day -- in its own way. Thanks, 2manyquestions. I really enjoyed your experience.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

My pleasure.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Still replying brother? Would appreciate a pm, maybe we can exchange some information

<< 17  18  19   >>

join