It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of Our Existence and Universe Unraveled

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by goatfish
Wow! Thank you so much!!! Your description was perfect (given the limitations of language). I have had several experiences and epiphanies during my life and they have all pointed to a reality very similar to what you've described but nothing that has tied it all together. You're experience is something I needed to hear and I feel as if I experienced myself.

No problem! Thanks for reading! It's definitely very difficult to put into words. While I was in the middle of it all I knew I wouldn't be able to explain it in human language. I'm happy I was able to explain at least part of it in words, and I'm glad my experience helped you out a little.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshchand
S & F
It is the truth, as you probably know. This is what is told by Krishna to Arjun in Gita. I will have to check the exact place.
www.bhagavad-gita.org...

I've never read the bhagavad gita, but now that you mention it, I should probably look into it.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
reply to post by 2manyquestions

AWESOME!!!!!!
Thanks for this man ...really REALLY I thank you from the inner most depths........

Been there too man ...I know exactly what you're talking about ...it is beyond anything and everything that one can possibly imagine!!!!

I know folks who are in these states permanently ......

No problem. I'm glad you could appreciate it, and it seems like you know just what I'm talking about.
It's definitely beyond words.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Are you familiar with Plato's Allegory of the Cave? If not you should check out this wikipedia article. There are a lot of similarities to what you described.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by goatfish

Are you familiar with Plato's Allegory of the Cave? If not you should check out this wikipedia article. There are a lot of similarities to what you described.

I've never heard of it. Thanks for the link! Very interesting stuff. It definitely relates to my experience and our reality. I'll have to give it a good read.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Awesome! I'm really happy you experienced that! Know that you are not crazy and not alone - there are a lot of resources that can be of help and people who would love to hear your story. Tibetan Buddhism comes to mind, maybe Advaita Vedanta, quantum electrodynamics...

I had a very, very similar experience at one point and in the weeks that followed my life was changed! I could "know peoples' Karma and purpose", I saw a few things in 2-D (in "real" life), and my Reiki energy healing abilities became much stronger.

Good luck and welcome to the world of the real!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Thank you for deciding to post this...It really made me think about existence in general and oddly enough a lot of my views on what " is" that have been forming in my head over the past couple years have come to a conclusion similar to yours.

I have always thought that we are here to learn from these experiences and that we choose circumstances prior to being "born" in which we learn from and can better understand the universe...

I would love to have a similar experience one day and I really don't doubt what you say happened....IT's often hard for others to "see" what others see without being able to be open minded.

Best post ever

No problem. Thank you for taking the time to read it all. If I hadn't seen it for myself, I would have a hard time believing it. I'm of the opinion that personal experience is very important to reaching true understanding.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Wow awesome experience thanks for sharing. It felt familiar to me and you described it well. There is a book called "Eternal Words" by JJ Dewey and he describes something very similar towards the end of the book but in much greater detail, you might be interested to read it. It resonated with me and so did your experience. I have not yet had the privilege to have such a deep experience but look forward to it one day.

His book is part of a series called the immortal series. You can read the firs book online if you like at www.freeread.com...

The part about the universe constantly being recreated brought to mind breathing as in inhaling and exhaling.

I have several question do yo meditate regularly and do you have a particular techniques you use?

Were you having some crisis of faith or life or point of tension leading up to the experience? I have found in life that often deep experiences are preceded by just such events.

Did you find out what your mission was here specifically?

Also it reminded me of the teachings from the Books by Alice A. Bailey and Djwhal Khul also known as the Tibetan. www.light-weaver.com...

I am a bit surprised so many others have already said they have had similar experiences, I am feeling a bit left out
Not to say i have not had some wonderful experiences and gifts just not one similar to this particular experience.

edit on 16-2-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I thought,that the world was going hey wire ,when i started hearing the vibration ,and the frequencie that started in 2011.
dispite on all my gifts and abilitys .
i felt that 2011,was ...i guess.
Whatever it is,its very strange.
The force is very...intence...strong.
its like no frequencie,that even one as my self understande, i find it, odd.
i even wrote a couple of threads about it.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>

posted on 26-1-2011 @ 06:38 PM this post WHAT IN GODS GREEN EARTH IS GOING ON?
This frequencies that’s in the air is so high and on point ,it doesn’t make since I swear. I got people reading thoughts around me , my ‘HD AQUA EXTRA DIAMOND CLARITY DREAMS’ have come back after 2 years, I had 2 de-ja-vus >something that hasn’t happened since the early 90s ,the dreams I am having are coming true within day and weeks instead of years.
In all seriousness ,for those that understand.

Do you all think that this particular frequencies…is man made?
Its not normal to us certain individuals that have understanding on this subject, its so loud ,you can actually see it.
and then this
=================================================================================
Becarful cheating men and woman,the frequncie is so high in 2011,your spouse will know,in the strangest ways imaginable,Happy Valentines day...for those that make it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------

But then,6 days ago I woke up,and saw the whole room in red,as well as my self,looking at the matrix of the world ,as every thing around me looked like this

3 days ago something happened similar to yours ,I had never dreamt of space nor have or could have imagined …what ever it was, I wouldn’t and couldn’t even explain it how you explained it.
But I’m glad you started it ,because for the Last 4 days I have been trying to figure out ,how to say it in words.

It was asked of me on another forum, ’could u astral to the moon’
I said hell no, I cant even astral over seas let alone the moon.

Copy written by immortalgemini527 feb,15 2011.
WHAT I FOUND OUT 4 DAYS AGO,
Was that…
It was never the frequencies.
It was the source of energy that enable one to do things like that.
I don’t know how to explain these last 2 weeks.
Very strange, I say very strange, because even the ordinary mortals are feeling this abundance of immortal energy, where its coming from ,I have no idea.

But if no one understands what you went through,i sure hells did.
Out of all the things in my life that i have been through, aswell as the things i know,i never realized it was about the energy source,i always thought the frequencie.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions

Originally posted by AlienMenace
Thanks for sharing!

While I was reading I tried to visualize what you saw as the God that just IS and it gave me chills.

My understanding of reality is very similar to what you have described.

I wonder, how close was this to what you expected to see? what this revelation shocking or different from what you expected, or did it just confirm what you already thought to be the case?

Thanks for reading! I'm going to be completely honest with you. I did not expect to see any of this, and I certainly did not expect to see the Universe or "God" as this thing which churns out endless possibilities. I did not expect to see our world as something that isn't actually "physical" and is instead written in the language of math. Hell, I hate math!
I was never any good at it. It was strange to realize that our world is in fact an illusion created for us to inhabit. When I came out of it, for hours I couldn't stop thinking about it. I can't remember if it was the next night or a couple of days after, but I was browsing D.A. when I found a post talking about "What is Reality?" A video was posted. I watched the whole thing, but it was the fourth installment that made my jaw drop in relation to my experience. Here it is:
In case the embedding doesn't work, here's the link: www.youtube.com...

After having experienced what I did and watching this video after, I feel these scientists may really be onto something, and maybe so am I.

I gave you a star for the horizon video. i just watched the whole thing on the my big screen and maaaaaan what a trip!
you're getting another flag right after I post this. I haven't gone through all the posts yet but I want to share with you quickly some of my thoughts.

Back in '08 I experimented with something called '___' where I experienced the universe much like how you described. I was overloaded with information in which our petty words can never describe. The only thing that I could convey to people was that I felt that our reality really was much like the matrix. Everything was a hologram and was controlled by a "super computer" for a lack of a better word. Geometric shapes so complex would float on by, a sense of a connection to everything and nothing at the same time. It all made sense and I was overwhelmed to the point I had to head down to the ocean and sit staring at the night stars feeling "God" if you will. Finally getting my head around the fact that "god" is the universe and is in all of us and everything. It doesn't care, hate, or get involved. It just is.

My ego had been removed and with that I was successful with the "law of attraction". Unfortunately, my stupid ego has returned and I haven't been to lucky with things lately after I completed a contract which earned me 50k gross in three months. First time ever I was able to feel successful coming from someone who used to be on welfare.
Now my money is almost gone and I have no other prospects. My ego distracted me enough to question my experience in knowing the truth and I feel this is to blame for the turn of events.

Thank you for sharing because this is exactly what I need to keep positive and to help me get back on track.

Another thing I would like to add. During my deep thinking about god, universe and to anyone who needs proof. Well, math! Math is your proof. Math doesn't evolve, it just is and always will be. Math is the language of the cosmos. Who created math?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The way i see it, we are in constant experience of this, but perhaps not so in our perspective. this is all happening continuously, with us as a part. It is ones perspective that changes, and not what is already happening around them. Quite the interesting, and powerful, tool of free will perspective. It is realizing who I am, and what "we" are a part of, right now, in the past, and in "eternity" is the same system in many individual, but not separate, iterations of the same system.

the surface of which is a language of math, matter, and balances that are incomprehensible in their continuous totality alone. A surface of an incredibly deep ocean..

You are already "here" friend, a part of "this." there is no where to go except in our own perspective, which is all part of a system we are intrinsic to, God A continuous living moment that is always, at every point, incomprehensible in its totality to our perspective.

edit on 16-2-2011 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
S&F for you .... incredible experience you have there.
Still too bad, you haven't been vested with superpowers or new abilities.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

I think that the ability to conceptually break out of the box is a super power.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
thanks for posting 2manyquestions,
Reading your post bought me joy and hope.
All i see is lies, corruption, selfishness, greed etc in this thing we call life.
I evny you for your experience, not in a nasty way but because i'm sick of the contempt some humans have for fellow humans, animals, the planet!
I hope one day i have the same experience.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Wow, what a great experience.

You have been with The One Infinite Creator, I wish I could experience that too in my future meditations.

If one really seeks to understand the truth:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.lawofone.info...

Love and Light

Jay

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Cool post ....I can relate to most of your experience .You used a term..eternity...I think it is one of the most important things to think about .and one of the hardest to contemplate while submerged in time ..kind of like a fish out of water,so to speak ....I am glad you posted this and am happy for your experience ...Its sad that so many people don't take the time to zone out of this reality with all of the white noise and distractions ..When I worked driving truck years ago I had lots of time to think .I found myself coming back into time and was scared ...I would think..wow how long was I gone? I sure hope I didn't run over anybody ..thanks for sharing .. you made me remember..peace

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
You should read Physicist Tom Campbell's My-Big-Toe where he describes one consciousness forming a manifold and super-computer to generate reality; much like you have described but Tom goes into great details in a 3 book trilogy that you can find to read on google books.

Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
S & F
It is actually quite a relief to hear of experiences like this. It gives so much meaning and value to our everyday lives. I believe you are lucky to have experienced this and I also think you were given this opportunity so as to share with others. If you don't mind or if its not too much to ask, could you share your steps to meditation prior to your experience?

Much appreciated and thanks again for sharing. Worth more than words.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
'___''s a heck of a drug ain't it

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Wonderful... I am happy for your experience! You have provided to me one more piece of the puzzle in my quest for truth. Thank you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join