It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX NEWS Caught Distorting Reaction to Ron Pauls CPAC Win

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+167 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Now when I watched this video and discovered what they had done, I know there is a conspiracy against Ron Paul.
This video makes the casual viewer who is uninformed think that Ron Paul is losing popularity when exactly the opposite is happening, it is political spin at it's very worse.
They use the crowds reaction from 2010 CPAC 1 year ago and the video. The journalist questions Ron Paul why he was getting so many boo's. The reaction from CPAC 2011 was 100% different.
Some people that were at both CPAC conventions immediately noticed the deception.

Even if you disagree with Ron Paul or don't like him this blatant lie FOX projected, makes us all ask the question why?
Also are the FOX producers that stupid that they didn't think somebody would catch this, or maybe they just don't care? Anyways what else is the news spinning that we don't know about. Shows you really can't trust the media at all anymore. That's why I get my news from ATS, not CNN now.

[
edit on 15-2-2011 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Because Fox News is as much of a state manipulated news agency as CNN or MSNBC, they just lean a different political stroke to comfort peoples world views.

That's what happens when government facilitates and nurtures the growth of corporations; it starts from within, and then overgrows the host.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I stopped asking why a long time ago when it came to Fox news lol.

+22 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

No shock to me. Fox News is a propaganda machine like no other. There isn't anything on there that isn't ridiculously distorted to affect population control and enable the heavy stratification of class in our society.

Ron Paul represents a threat to that class stratification. He wants regular citizens to have freedom. He wants to really curtail the power of the elite (not just use the issue as a fake prop).

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This is surprising...as a regular viewer of FOX news I am disgusted and ashamed. I sincerely hope this was a mistake but my gut tells me it's not.

FOX News...welcome to my /ignore list...you're right under CNN, MSNBC and Media Matters.

Who can we trust these days...ugh.
edit on 15-2-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Confirmed, this is a spectator's perspective of the 2010 results.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Faux News - Fairly Unbalanced

It's not going to be just Fox news trying to deface the good Doctor. As the elections round near more stations will tune in.
It was obvious the last election on how fearful the media was of Dr. Paul. He is able to pick any contender apart with his rational responses.
Just like last time it's going to be up to his supporters to get his message out.
edit on 15-2-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

edited because you edited you post

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Yeah when I was watching Fox news over the weekend they weren;t really giving Ron Paul a fair shake. But have any of the cable news stations giving Ron Paul a fair shake? Mentioning that he won CPAC, when they talk about front runners for the GOP.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Here's a compilation of FOX really using their usual tactics to sway the people's opinion of Ron Paul from last year's results...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Yup can you believe this crap?!?! Just finished watching it and my wife and I both were like "For those that refuse to believe of the MAD propaganda/brainwashing/deceitful/evil role that mainstream media plays in the U.S. and who really thinks that we CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORISTS are....well crazy and paranoid, WELL HERE YOU GO SHEEP!!"

Just amazing as to how this can get away...even WITH today's technology that connects people to the information like never before, just amazing how this can even happen in today's age and be taken as "news" without a challenge. Ugh....a shame, a damn shame

Another vid:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
To me the goal seems to be to send the message to the conservative viewers of FOX the message of, if Ron Paul is booed by conservatives how could he ever win in a general election? That is the idea they are propagating.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I think Ron Paul got some pretty good press about CPAC on MSNBC's Morning Joe yesterday morning.Anymore thats the only news i watch they seem the most balanced and honest of any other program out there.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

That is even worse, they switched the sound parts of the video.

Disgusting.

Do they really think people that attended both events are that stupid, and wouldn't say anything.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Hey Mccain was booed by conservatives and look where that got him.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The word is definitely out about this, WeAreChange made one showing their own footage from this year -
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Well I think it's great reporting by Fox...
The people are awake and all their manipulation will be seen so when the time comes no one will believe what they say..

It also tells me they see Ron Paul as a REAL threat this time...

Lets hope he runs..

And no I don't think they would take him out..
IMO that would be the final straw to many people...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Well I think it's great reporting by Fox...
The people are awake and all their manipulation will be seen so when the time comes no one will believe what they say..

It also tells me they see Ron Paul as a REAL threat this time...

Lets hope he runs..

And no I don't think they would take him out..
IMO that would be the final straw to many people...

The final straw has came and went a long time ago, people are basically in a coma for a long time now. If the "facts" of no WMDs in Iraq and Gulf of Tonkin being staged wasn't a last straw... I doubt taking out Ron Paul would make much of a difference. They'll just have a commission assigned to investigate and blame it on the next country they want to conquer.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This type of blatant deception has been going on for years by the so called news networks. FOX news is a shill for the Republican party and Ron Paul is not their man. They try to make him look like an old fool and for the most part the public buys it. I hope that people start ignoring the old media news networks, they all have become nothing but corrupt corporate/political shills.

I love it that the new media is now catching the old news in the act of their deception. This is a great video and I think it's important that people see how they are being manipulated by the media. It's a new world, revolution is all around us.

I think Ron Paul should abandon the Republican party since it is obvious that they will not back him if he runs for President. They will simply give him no air time or voice, just like last election. If he really wanted to make a difference he would run as an Independent.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Sorry this surprises you....
In my opinion only idiots watch Fox...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join