It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motives for depopulation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I have been aware of the idea that many people believe, that the NWO or Illuminati plan to massively depopulate the earth, for quite some time.

My question, after years of lurking on this site, and many searches into the subject, is still not answered.

What would be the point of depopulation, in context of a NWO? Everybody talks about how the NOW are wealthy, elite, powerful people who seek to keep their power and wealth. It does not seem like a huge drop in population would help them with this goal.

For instance, look at the "Black Death"

During the outbreak of the plague, it is estimated that 30%-50% of Europe's population died. Because of this, there was no longer an excess of general laborers. The wealthy, who had long relied upon huge amounts of peasants to farm their crops and do other menial tasks, no longer had a massive workforce to draw upon.

Wages and income for the lower class rose, and the wealth of the upper class fell.

I see this situation as very similar to today in America. There are so many people willing to do lower paying jobs, that employers can pay lower and lower wages, because they know there will always be someone else to replace them if they quit or get fired. The value of your average worker has gone way down.

The NWO, if they exist, would rely upon the masses to support their affluent lifestyles, just like the rich do today. So why would it be in the best interest of the NWO to cull the population? If you instantly removed a large portion of the population, I believe events would mirror what happened after the Black Death. There would no longer be an excess of laborers, so your average worker would be far more valuable than he/she previously was.

It seems to me like the current population is more conducive to the NWO, as they would have a huge working population to take advantage of. It seems if the population was reduced any significant amount, it would only hurt them

What are your guy's thoughts? I'm not totally against the idea of a NWO hiding in the shadows somewhere, but this part of the generally accepted theory doesn't make much sense to me, I would appreciate some insight from other people.

Thanks!

edit on 15-2-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2011 by James1982 because: Grammar

edit on 15-2-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Good question , Maybe the so called Nwo are sworn to protect the Earth from overuse and degradation , for the greater good.Depopulation would help the earth recover from the rape and pillage by humans.Not a big fan of the idea of the NWO and elites.So dont really think this is happening except by natural die offs

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

The rate that people are having kids makes that irrelevant. Also the more people the more outnumbered the NWO is. 5 men shooting machine guns at a group of 1 million tribesmen with spears are still going to lose despite the better armed.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
IMHO there are 2 sides to depopulation. The first would be that there were mistakes made when this may have been implemented in the past and now TPTB have smartened up. Or the second. We will destroy each other.

Either way there is a no win situation. When someone opens a new business there is always a possibility that it may fail in the beginning. This is a chance that is taken. When certain things were implemented I feel that there was a different state of mind.

Right now on this planet, many are not aware of dangers that surround us, and they keeps these things going. GMO's, fluoride, electronics, to name a few. Our demise in what ever we decide, it has become our own decision, and the way that things are going we are willingly walking right in to the trap.

Depopulation doesn't have to be forced. They need willing, walking, working, zombies.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I think they got an utter 'pragmatic' view of the situation, and they see the human population as cancer of the earth. There are reasons to believe these people see themselves as chosen to be the true keepers of the earth, and not in any sort of greenpeace way. They probably think of the human population as an slug infestation gone way out of control, and keep in mind; these people are psychopaths, doubt it not. I know it's hard to face, but you mean nothing to them. They could murder you and your whole family in cold blood, and they would not even twitch.

The reason they would have for a NWO with say 500 million people left, would be for complete and utter control of every aspects of everyones life. Look at it like a 'king of the mountain' game with an extremely paranoid person at the top, with no empathy and NO regrets. That suckers gonna stay at the top!

There is also reason to believe that these people doesn't care as much about wealth as they do control. With them as one government, one bank and complete control of the resources, they could do pretty much anything they like anyways. What the money will be worth? that's up to them. Now, this is a picture that resembles today situation, the only problem is our numbers. If we were to turn on these people, there would be nothing stopping us from hunting them down the streets and lynching them. You can't stop 6 billion people period. But if you curve that number down to 500 million, insert one cop for every 10 citizen, use RFID chips for total control and watch every move; then they will have their long sought after power for millenniums to come.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The reasons for depopulation are many - but mainly, not enough resources.

So, not enough food, not enough fuel etc.

Wars and disease have handled those problems before, but now it is a real problem.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The way I think they see it, it is because the general populace are like zombies, we wander and consume. When we consume, we generally do it in big groups. The people who want to stay in power are the survivors, the uninfected, they sit at the top of their houses and watch us shuffle by not wanting to attract our attention, going about our daily scavenges to live and keep our non purposeful lives.

The key thing that makes us more dangerous than zombies to them? We reproduce. Given enough time, if zombies could reproduce, there is no tower too high, no ocean too wide to divide the ever growing..... ever hungry zombies from the "survivors".

Cynical yes, but it makes sense to me.
edit on 15-2-2011 by LeTan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

The solution is, technology.
Slaves labor for the most part can be handled by automated machines.
Almost everything that needs to get done can be done by a robot, from there the elite only need overseers for the most part to maintain their machines.
So there would be a huge overpopulation of slaves to feed.
You know what hungry slaves do right?
Look at Egypt.
edit on 15-2-2011 by g146541 because: my graamer is knot gewd

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Ignorance from control is the main reason I see for this plan. As things become more centralised there is less capability in the population to run as effectively due to a loss of individual power. This in turn has made those in power freak out as they could not fully understand the meaning behind the numbers and they strove for ownership of more numbers. Such a plan could not go far without being uncovered and getting a well needed reality check.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The reason behind depopulation is to conserve the natural resources. "They" view everyone as cattle as we view cattle. They systematically kill them off in order to keep them from depleting resources and perhaps to keep the masses from becoming too overwhelming. The only thing I wonder is how they plan to execute this. Perhaps by discreet poisoning, or radiation. Maybe a planned out genocide.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

How bout an unintentional depopulation scheme such as having knowledge of something that could happen and not doing anything to help the general populace.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
we will eventually depopulate them if we ever join forces and this is their greatest fear.
they must get rid of any threat to their way of life at any cost
edit on 15-2-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
I think they got an utter 'pragmatic' view of the situation, and they see the human population as cancer of the earth. There are reasons to believe these people see themselves as chosen to be the true keepers of the earth, and not in any sort of greenpeace way. They probably think of the human population as an slug infestation gone way out of control, and keep in mind; these people are psychopaths, doubt it not. I know it's hard to face, but you mean nothing to them. They could murder you and your whole family in cold blood, and they would not even twitch.

The reason they would have for a NWO with say 500 million people left, would be for complete and utter control of every aspects of everyones life. Look at it like a 'king of the mountain' game with an extremely paranoid person at the top, with no empathy and NO regrets. That suckers gonna stay at the top!

There is also reason to believe that these people doesn't care as much about wealth as they do control. With them as one government, one bank and complete control of the resources, they could do pretty much anything they like anyways. What the money will be worth? that's up to them. Now, this is a picture that resembles today situation, the only problem is our numbers. If we were to turn on these people, there would be nothing stopping us from hunting them down the streets and lynching them. You can't stop 6 billion people period. But if you curve that number down to 500 million, insert one cop for every 10 citizen, use RFID chips for total control and watch every move; then they will have their long sought after power for millenniums to come.

That's funny you mention that, because it seems there are a lot of people here on ATS that share the same opinion that humans are a cancer on this earth. The same people that then go on to talk about how the NWO is trying to depopulate the earth. So, another question to the people, i know your out there because I've seen your posts, who consider humans a cancer and a virus, who don't you support the NWO? They would evidently do a good job or ridding this planet of most of the awful human race.

Anyway, as far as the numbers go, if the population was down to 500,000,000, and you had one cop for every 10 people, you would need 50 million cops. I'm assuming by this point the NWO have already come out and made themselves known, and rule via pure power as opposed to hiding in the shadows and manipulating world events? Why would 50 million people go along with the NWO and enforce their tyranny? Or is the NWO over 50 million strong and use their own ranks as police? How many "slave master" NWO members do you suppose there are as opposed to "worker NWO members" and why would the worker NWOs go along with this, if they aren't sharing in the global dominating power and control?

This is why I just don't think an NWO, in the traditional conspiracy sense, exists. The way the world is today, just changed slightly via corrupting key countries, would allows a small group of people to rule the world much easier than totally rearranging everything. The sheer logistics of a small group controlling everything is hard to fathom, as there would be no free will to do things, and free will and actions of people today is mostly what keeps the world going. If control of every single thing was taken out of the hands of the people, then It would seem like the number of people to replicate that control would have to be even more than the people they are controlling. In which case, I go back to the labor issue, that there wouldn't be a large enough labor base to support these people who spend all day just controlling other people.

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
The reasons for depopulation are many - but mainly, not enough resources.

So, not enough food, not enough fuel etc.

Wars and disease have handled those problems before, but now it is a real problem.

I don't see why this would be an issue. The wealthy and powerful, in the world of today, are never going to be without resources they desire. The only people that are hurt by a lack of resources are the poor, the ones that can't afford fuel, water, or food. So if the NWO are already in power, why don't they just keep using all the resources they want for themselves, and let those poor people who can't afford them die off, instead of spending money and time to "manually" kill the population off?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

In my opinion, the reason for NWO and depopulation can be found in population. With nearly 9 billion peole around the globe and resources beggining to run lower, with nations literally starving because they have no food. In the mantality of a greed elite it would make sense to depopulate inorder to continue to feed the people. Water-food-oil the list goes on and on is running low. In their small minds take out the majority of the population (somewhere I read, if NWO is real their intents are to lower the population to under 1 billion)so the remainder can exist...just my opinion

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The main reason is that the current population and population growth is unnatural ....

Because of technology the Earth's population has grown and you can check this, before the industrial revolution there were ~1 bilion people at any given time.

new topics

top topics

join