It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Toronto Good Quality

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Apparently this video was taken at 5:30 am on 5-1-11. At about a minute and a half in he zooms in for a great close-up.

All I can say is if this is undoctored then its some of the best footage I've seen of what is commonly known as a light ship.

Or do you have another name for it?

"Swamp Gas" perhaps

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2/14/2011 by Overtime because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/14/2011 by Overtime because: wrong link fixed now

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Overtime

All I saw were a few birds and heat-waves.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

edit on 14-2-2011 by 12voltz because: of the wrong video

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

for some reason its linking another of his videos. Trying to fix it.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Wrong video I dont know why but it is on that channel if you look to the right its titled" UFO light beings 5-1-11" and it has a blue circle. Sorry about that but I do know how to link something but its just not working

Somebody help!
edit on 2/14/2011 by Overtime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Hes filming the lights, horizontal bright lights. Looks similar to suns reflection to me.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I don't know about this one. If I was videotaping that, I would have called that woman, who is speaking in the background, to come look at the ufo I'm taping! I could be refletion from the sun in the windows of the building. Also, the other videos on his channel look a little hookie, Sorry, I call hoax on this one, but thanks for the post!.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Here's your video you wanted to post. Most likely, you are linking the channel. not the video.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

Thats the one. Thank you, I almost hucked my laptop as I was getting a tad frustrated.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I thought that was a great video, definitely one of the best UFO videos posted yet.17 mins of an orb literally flaoting over the city, not much to complain about with this one

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Just for clarity did you watch the wrong one I linked or the one I'm talking about?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SpreadLoveNotHate

Ok, I thought I had lost it and it was the suns reflection

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The guy's got months worth of "hey shot another video of ufo" so this is a regular thing?, common,, no bodies that regular, sorry old guy here.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I live an hour north of Toronto and see that thing all the time. its called a "star". thought i was the only one!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I'm wondering if this isn't Venus or jupiter it doesn't move and he never shows it leaving..Its just a thought..but it is a good video

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Better guess than "It's called a star". Sure looks bigger than a planet when hes zoomed out at 1:15 with the city in the shot imo. Guess I should check on positions of Jupiter and Venus there then.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Was watching the youtube vid and noticed another one taken from Kitchener Ontario on the same date and at approximately the same time:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Other than the atrocious video Heffo posted, are there any other videos of the same sphere-UFO in Toronto from different angles? If not then it is most likely faked.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
I live an hour north of Toronto and see that thing all the time. its called a "star". thought i was the only one!

Probably Sirius... it is bright and flashes blueish and red at times. You can see the colors with the naked eye on a cold night. Brightest star in the sky... relatively close to Earth only 8.6 light years. It is a binary star so it will show weird effects

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn

Probably Sirius... it is bright and flashes blueish and red at times. You can see the colors with the naked eye on a cold night. Brightest star in the sky... relatively close to Earth only 8.6 light years. It is a binary star so it will show weird effects

^ this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join