It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why are the most of the so called "believers" not aware of the fact that they are paranoid

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well to be honest, most of the members on this board sicken me how they talk like professionals on particulair things.

Like the fluoride in water, this is not done to harm you or to reduce population through "so called" "controlled depopulation", but it's for your own health. The thing is that now some people say that it is probably not a really good idea to put fluoride in the water because you dont know how much a person drinks.

Second I'm getting sick of the typical "jews have the power" topics. Stop speculating if you don't have the right facts, you people don't really know nothing about what is happening behind the doors of the government and with those idiot speculations you only make things worse....

Also I don't really like the discussions about the freemasons here, again you don't know what is is and what they do. It is really sad to see that there are some good willing freemasons trying to convince that there is nothing to worry about but still it's a waste of time.

You are no professionals here which discuss things in a right way, most of you here ar just extremely negative, unhappy, conservative, racist, anit-semiitic, hatefull, psychotic or just dumb.

The problem is that most are just stuck in somekind of weird/negative fantasy world were nothing is good and everything is against them, please stop with this nonsense, before you know your life is over and then you just wasted it on speculating....

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I'm wating for the first one who says "you are the one who is brainwashed and sleeping, wake up and see the truth"....

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
Well to be honest, most of the members on this board sicken me how they talk like professionals on particulair things.

Like the fluoride in water, this is not done to harm you or to reduce population through "so called" "controlled depopulation", but it's for your own health.

And you know this because you yourself are a "professional'? Or maybe it's because the government and the MSM tell you that's the reason. Well there's a trustworthy bunch.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Well, it's really easy to explain.

It was supposed to be a solution for dental problems under childeren and the poor, but because most of you here are anti-everything and ultra negative you probably won't accept this simple, positive and good-willed solution.

edit on 12-2-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

I won't say you are sleep walking. I will say that it appears your ego is living large on the land. It is appauling that unannointed peasants are daring to come to their own conclusions about aspects of American life? Some would say that the annointed are unthinking parrots.

Why would you hang out with such inferior thinkers when you already know everything? And the title of your rant does not match the targeted group of your rant. Not everyone at ATS are "beleivers." Many beleivers are annointed ones and share your angst over the unannoited using their own minds independent of the annointed's stamp of approval.

Read Thomas Sowell's book "The Vision of the Annointed" to learn more about your superior intellegence.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I know that not everyone here are "believers", and I also don't mind it that people are discussing "conspiracies". But somethings things get out of hand, it is not fair to blame the jews, freemasons, government, blacks, whites, asians and everything else you can think of in some weird story that goes from here to nowhere....

Sometimes it just get's really nasty and I just can't stand that.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Theyre putting fluoride in everything because they care so much about my dental health? Why do they push mcdonalds and coke onto everyone all the time. You my friend, suck.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
haha, macdonalds and coke are different things, that are big corporates which pay for their own advertising so you are gonna buy their products, and that has absolutely nothing to do with some dental health plan of the government.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Sometimes it just get's really nasty and I just can't stand that.

This coming from someone who said this:

You are no professionals here which discuss things in a right way, most of you here ar just extremely negative, unhappy, conservative, racist, anit-semiitic, hatefull, psychotic or just dumb

Priceless, I love it.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Dang!
And here I thought I was the site cynic.

What I do is just stick to threads that I can contribute to. Many threads started here have interesting titles but after reading them, I just shake my head and leave. I mean, I could just write "BS" under every thread I doubt.

But people need a place to vent. People need a place to share. ATS is probably doing more good for the mental health of people by having a place to talk out their "issues" than any 250.00/hr shrink could.

Imagine this site as a HUGE group therapy program. All intro threads could start as, "Hello, my name is Beezzer, and I haven't had a conspiracy thought in 3 days."

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Imagine this site as a HUGE group therapy program. All intro threads could start as, "Hello, my name is Beezzer, and I haven't had a conspiracy thought in 3 days."

No words can express how accurate your entire post is, but this part almost made me spit out my coffee. Star for that.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
What if us "believers" are right?

What will be enough for you to accept that some,not all but some of the things being discussed here are in fact happening?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
How do you know I'm paranoid? Have you been watching me? You're my mailman, aren't you. I knew you were reading my mail! Well, you won't get away with it. I realized immediately that was no ordinary rock I found in my yard. I covered it with tin foil so you can't read my mind anymore. You can't fool me, Jehovah's Witnesses don't wear blue ties.

If you're not paranoid these days then you aren't paying attention.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

My life has proven me right in my thing that i found out. Maybe that was my life purpose, to find out they used electronic mind control in schools in 1992 in london. Who knows it may of just happened like that for a reason, and it was meant to be.

If op does not consider it truth, then you can please yourself, but all the people i know know it was real, and is today still.

So where does paranoia start and what does truth have to do with being paranoid, and if it real how is it paranoia?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Well, it's really easy to explain.

It was supposed to be a solution for dental problems under childeren and the poor, but because most of you here are anti-everything and ultra negative you probably won't accept this simple, positive and good-willed solution.

edit on 12-2-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

So since I want to keep my teeth healthy I have to drink a poisonous substance? It's like to prevent sunburn were gonna put SPF 50 in the water. And how about the floride they put in the water is sodium floride which does nothing but poison us. CALCIUM FLORIDE is good for your teeth, but hey they are just keeping us healthy right?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

S+F!

In my short while reading these forums it seems since I started and in the last couple of weeks especially the amount of bull being pronounced is increasing.

Some who are scared of everything, everything is out to get you, some who proport prophecies (in a serious way) to make themselves feel they are more important than they are and those who think every little thing is not as it seems. There will be conspiracies, there will be times when the government are doing things that are wrong and there will be times when companies are trying to cover up lies and secrets. What this doesn't mean is that everything is this way. For alot of people it's time to take stock and just realise that when they need a complicated and unlikey story to turn something into a conspiracy then it's not likely to be right.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

So you don't believe the Jewish Freemasons are polluting our water with Flouride? Oh, the horror of denial.

How do you sleep at night?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Why do you frequent a website that makes you sick?
That, to me, is abnormal.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I would enjoy debating your rant, however it is just more misdirection from the real important things, hope your thread dies here.
Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
[more

It was?

Fluoridation of community drinking water began in Grand Rapids, Michigan on January 12, 1945. It was the brainchild of two people who worked for Andrew W. Mellon, founder of the Aluminum Company of America (ALCOA), Drs. H. Trendley Dean and Gerald J. Cox. Mellon was US Treasury Secretary, which made him (at that time, in 1930) head of the Public Health Service (PHS). He had Dean, a researcher at the PHS, study the effects of naturally fluoridated water on teeth. Dean confirmed that fluoride causes mottling (discoloration) of teeth, and he hypothesized that it also prevents cavities....Sodium fluoride, a by-product of aluminum smelting, initially was used to fluoridate water. Silicofluorides (fluoride combined with silicon), wastes of phosphate fertilizer production, are now used almost exclusively for fluoridation.

How did he make the jump from discoloration to cavity prevention?
Also, Waste? By-product? Poison.

Doctors and public health officials did not think sodium fluoride, used commercially as a rat and bug poison, fungicide, and wood preservative, should be put in public water. The Journal of the American Dental Association said (in 1936), "Fluoride at the 1 ppm [part per million] concentration is as toxic as arsenic and lead… There is an increasing volume of evidence of the injurious effects of fluorine, especially the chronic intoxication resulting from the ingestion of minute amounts of fluorine over long periods of time." And the Journal of the American Medical Association" noted (in its September 18, 1943 issue), "Fluorides are general protoplasmic poisons, changing the permeability of the cell membrane by certain enzymes."

Ahhh, but what changed?

Vast amounts of fluoride were required to build the atom bomb. Fluoride combines with uranium to form the gas uranium hexafluoride, which, when passed through a semi permeable membrane, separates bomb-grade, fissionable uranium-235 from the much more abundant and stable uranium-238. This done, fluoride is released into the environment as waste. (During the Cold War millions of tons of fluoride were used in the manufacture of bomb-grade uranium and plutonium for nuclear weapons.) Also, large amounts of fluoride were generated in producing aluminum required for warplanes. With several instances already on record of fluoride causing damage to crops, livestock, and people downwind from industrial plants, government and industry, lead by officials running the Manhattan Project, sought to put a new, friendlier face on fluoride. This would dampen public concerns over fluoride emissions and help forestall potentially crippling litigation. Instead of being seen as the poison it is, people should view fluoride as a nutrient, which gives smiling children shiny teeth, as epitomized in the jingle that calls fluoride "nature's way to prevent tooth decay." It worked. Early epidemiological studies showed a 50 to 70 percent reduction in dental cavities in children who drank fluoridated water. These studies, however, were poorly designed. None were blinded, so dentists examining children for caries would know which kind of water they were drinking. Data gathering methods were shoddy. By today's evidence-based medicine standards these studies do not provide reliable evidence that fluoride does indeed prevent cavities.

and this from a doctor, Donald Miller Jr. MD

www.lewrockwell.com...

So it's not so innocent as all of that, and it is the repeated abuse of power by people in such positions that makes "believers" believe as they do. It's not paranoia if you are right.

edit on 12-2-2011 by coyotepoet because: added quote

edit on 12-2-2011 by coyotepoet because: comment

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join