It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier! Believe it or not, he's right!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HandBanana

Yeah I agree those are fake, but I think those were planted on him too make his case seem like a hoax.... That's why no-one believes him...Obviously.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Michael Horn was(is) a member of ATS but has not posted in a long while..think he got frustrated with the back lash from here.

It was not pretty.

edit on 11/2/11 by Rhain because: forgot a word

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

I really wish people took more time to look into this...
It is very sad to see such remarkable evidence be debunked by a bunch of losers! Yeah there are some fake photographs and it's ashamed that people actually think there his....

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I believe Billy, not because of his photos and documents, but because I myself have been contacted by Pleiads. My experiences were not as in depth as Billy's, and I have no photos to back up my claims, but I know he is right. The Pleiads seeded this planet also, and one day all of the sceptics are going to find that out first hand.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

I know, I was talking to him about it and he warned me about it! But, I couldn't resist, and being the firm believer that I am, I had to bring more light to this.... This is truly something remarkable, and there is definitely a cover-up going on here, regardless of all the evidence and proof he has. Americans are idiots... For the most part...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Very interesting that you say that! I believe in them, and hopefully in the near future I will meet them myself!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
reply to post by Rhain

I know, I was talking to him about it and he warned me about it! But, I couldn't resist, and being the firm believer that I am, I had to bring more light to this.... This is truly something remarkable, and there is definitely a cover-up going on here, regardless of all the evidence and proof he has. Americans are idiots... For the most part...

Bit harsh that, isn't it?

Americans are not for the most part idiots. They have their idiots, just like every country on Earth have theirs.

Unfortunately, i think the Americans are as intelligent and resourceful as anyone else, where they go wrong, is their blind faith. The majority implicitly trust what is told to them by the MSM and their government.

Too trusting, and possibly even a little gullible, but not idiots.

But really, when all is said and done, the above description pretty much equally applies to just about every nation on Earth at this point in time.

We all trust too readily, and are all too ready to trust.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Blue Shift

Michael Horn has been defending his case, you should get in contact with him! Everything you've said has been done...

That's not true. There are supposedly "hundreds" of photos, yet we only see very few repeated over and over, and even those are nowhere near first generation. There are accounts of the original photos and films just lying around. Everything else presented is confusing as to where it came from, what it represents, and what has been done with it over the years. In a court of law, there's something called the "chain of evidence," which allows people to be sure that the evidence hasn't been altered or tampered with between the time the witness declares it to be true and accurate and the time it reaches the court. At this point, that is basically impossible to put together.

So even in the very unlikely event that there is some kernel of truth buried away in the pile of nonsense, thanks to the foolishness of Meier and everybody associated with him, it will likely never be confirmed. And in that case, the only thing to do is chalk it all up to being a clever photographer pulling the wool over the eyes of some very gullible people.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
If you want to review a detailed analysis of the Billy Meier UFO Case then go here: www.iigwest.org...

If you want to just jump to Asteroid Apophis then go here: www.iigwest.org...

New articles should be posted online soon, including information on how the infamous "Wedding Cake UFO" was most likely created.

BTW, Michael Horn was banned from ATS several years ago due to his repeated violations of the Terms & Conditions of ATS.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Ehh, I suppose your right... I was a little furious after hearing some of the things on here, which I rightfully deserved. But when it comes down to it.. I think the people here need to free themselves from the media propaganda and rubbish. It's think it's worse here than anywhere else... It's funny and sad at the same time how other countries look at us and laugh at how blind we are..

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

No worries.

Thing is, on here we get subjected to all sorts. You're a member, you know how it is sometimes.

Prophesy this and that, end times predictions mostly, people claiming to have the truth only to be leading us down the garden path, it just...grinds at you sometimes...you know?

People can get jaded with all the BS at times i guess, that's why members pounce on UFO threads and predictions etc. so hard...they're just fed up with the fairy tales and concoctions, and just want the honest to goodness, simple and elegant truth.

It doesn't have to be an elaborate or stunning story...it just has to be the truth, the facts.

Thing is, we mostly get lies and liars, rather than truth and facts, and folks are sick of it.

They tend to 'pre-emptively shield' themselves by going on the attack, rather than suffer another let down and the crappy emotions that come from feeling gullible and taken in.

Don't be too hard on them, but i do feel your frustration.

Onwards and upwards eh.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

You are quite the skeptic my friend, and I respect your opinion.... Im not going to bother trying to convince you any further when you will find out on your own, the truth is there, you just refuse to accept it.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

reply to post by spikey

Ehh, I suppose your right... I was a little furious after hearing some of the things on here, which I rightfully deserved. But when it comes down to it.. I think the people here need to free themselves from the media propaganda and rubbish. It's think it's worse here than anywhere else... It's funny and sad at the same time how other countries look at us and laugh at how blind we are..

So what you want us to do is free ourselves from the media propaganda and just believe you. How is your propaganda different than any other? Look, I truely believe that life exists in some shape or form elswhere in the vast universe. However, I am not so convinced that they do a fly-by a few times a month but just real quick so only a few reports are made and no actual evidence remains.

I don't hink there is some great cover-up going on regarding alien life either. If they are out there and close enough to cruise through the skyline of your city from time-to-time, then why don't they ever land? And if you say the government covers it up every time then you don't know squat about the incompetence rampant in the U.S. government. NO wonder the budget is such a mess, what with all the chemtrails, UFO's, trying to kill us with food and vaccines, and whatever else you want to throw into the hat!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

I want you to believe him. You need to do more research on him and read his contact reports and see what they have to say! They will definitely clear things up for you! They have landed, and have talked to us, but hey, no one believes those people...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
If you look at the Travis Walton case you see that he met humans. I may be wrong, but I think he only recalled the male human after hypnosis? I can't remember, but he said he saw a place where there were many 'humans'. He did see greys. Some kind of relationship between humans and greys.

I don't think the billy meier 'case', if that's what you want to call it, is genuine. Why? Because there're too many photographs and videos and etc. Now, you would think this would be good, right? Thing is, some of them are proven hoaxes and the great majority of them smell like hoaxes. And then there's this whole new age BS going on and pleidians and peace and harmony. It's really a backwards case and I really do my best to avoid it. It wreaks of hoax to me. That's just me, though.

The Travis Walton case might not have videos and photographs and sound recordings and whatnot, but the witnesses passed a lie detector test and Travis hasn't changed his story. Perhaps they hoaxed it for fun or did it so they could share with each other their secret as htey grow older. We'll never know for sure, but they if they're lying they haven't stopped. They all witnessed a craft they feel was from another world that zapped their friend and they found him several days later. It's an interesting story at least.

I find it interesting that Travis Walton says he saw humans. Why do I think this is interesting? Well because look at modern countries in europe or look at america. You see a lot of humans that live the modern 20th/21st century life. Decades ago people from america landed on the moon. Europe has space probes that have been sent to other planets. Now look at old tribes in the amazon or africa or other peoples stuck in the past. You see people who can't even conceive of flight. People who don't know about the stars or the orbits of planets. Everything must be magic to them. These people are stuck in the past. What's odd is that these tribes of primitive people are on the same planet as the people who live in countries that have space programs. How is this possible? If one looks at this one wonders whether there're even more advanced humans on earth than people in america or europe who think they're the top of the food chain. These hypothetical humans would be far more advanced than us. So much that it would be on a similar level compared to our capabilities versus the primitive tribes. These humans might live underground or even in space. Where they come from is probably the distant past or perhaps we're their brothers/sisters. Maybe humans exist on many planets around here. In any case, they probably look upon us the same way we look upon primitive tribes.

It's just an itneresting though, but that's all. There're no facts here, just speculation.
edit on 11-2-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

First of all, I'm offended that this was put into the "hoax" section as soon as I put this up!!!!

Really, hmmm.. so what are you really trying to hide ATS????????????????????????????

Why won't you accept this as truth, and why won't you open this up for further investigation????????
Also, about those photo's, they were inserted and claimed to be his to discredit his case! Duh!!!

I agree,
ATS is retarded in this respect.

For many many years I believed the Meier stuff was a hoax.
But I am now pretty sure, that it wasnt.

A lot of things were added that were not actually his, that were made to discredit him, for sure.

I don't care how many of you think Im "nuts" for thinking it's real..
You folks have been fooled. and fooled good. lol

ATS tosses everything in regards to Meier in the "hoax" bin..
Deny ignorance is the motto..
yet they, and most people here simply embrace it...

To be frank..
Im getting tired of this crap that is "ATS"..
So if someone wants to hit the "ban" button.. go ahead.

and if someone wants to reply to this post, and talk $%^&..
Dont bother.. I don't care..
Chances are I wont even read it, and if I did, I wouldn't reply to your lovely ignorance. .

"deny ignorance"..
what a fn joke .

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

You are quite the skeptic my friend, and I respect your opinion.... Im not going to bother trying to convince you any further when you will find out on your own, the truth is there, you just refuse to accept it.

If it's skeptical to want to have all the evidence presented as clearly as possible, then I guess I'm a skeptic. It's really the only reasonable way to look at it, in my opinion. I prefer not to simply "believe" in something because it has a (not really so good) photo, and a (really not good) story to go with it. I've looked at the evidence for 30 years or so. And it just hasn't gotten any better. Is it wrong to ask for better evidence? Sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join